Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I seriously don't want more court scenes after this Rinku track. Even an abrupt ending is fine by me rather than them digging it out whenever they feel like it.

And God help them if they are thinking of tying up Ashok and gang's case with kidnappers. I doubt they will do such a thing but now I ma not sure.
kyayaar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No they will tie Ashok's case with the Delhi gang rape I'm afraid which makes no sense because Parvarrish CV's have already discussed that track before (Raavi kidnapping track)
Freethinker112 thumbnail
It's like everyone is out to get the girls, even when they come from different cities.
kyayaar thumbnail
If you gonna give Ashok and Rinku so much prominence, atleast tell us how the two met in the first place FFS! Clearly Ashok's been rigging Rinku since even before she went to Delhi.

So the show is telling us that Ashok went to wherever Rinku came from (I forgot if they told - Jaipur?) just to run away with her so he can exploit her with his gang? That makes total sense (NOT!)

Logic tells me that if exploiting Rinku was the only thing in Ashok's mind...they could've just run away from Jaipur itself! Its not like there's no bus stand in Jaipur afteralll...
Edited by kyayaar - 11 years ago
Freethinker112 thumbnail
^ Seriously that's weird. Ashok is a working guy, how they two were in relationship is something that they just skipped.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
well how this ashok and rinku met by not showing this🤣  its surely a big blooper ðŸ˜›
\god how many bloopers 🤣in this show ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›
 these could ve ran off frn jaipur  ðŸ¤£whereve😲r they came from pls cv atleast give us the reason😛😛 why they wanted to  run frn delhi 😛😛n not frm jaipur ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£
 kya jaipur🤣 transport walle union🤣 strike pe hain kya 😛😲🤣like seriously 
kyayaar thumbnail
Btw can someone explain to me this:

Rinku and Ashok often travel on his motorcycle right? So really if he wanted he could've taken her anywhere then also

Shayad petrol ka kharcha bacha raha tha isliye bus se gaye dono...
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kyayaar

Btw can someone explain to me this:

Rinku and Ashok often travel on his motorcycle right? So really if he wanted he could've taken her anywhere then also

Shayad petrol ka kharcha bacha raha tha isliye bus se gaye dono...

petrol is become expensive😉 na thats why aam admi pareshan
if they showed  petrol prices increases track that woulve beenbetter 😛
a very realistic situation 😛

kyayaar thumbnail
Lol! See it took us 5 mins to come up with a better track than what the show has right now...and to think, the CV's must've thought about this track for months...sigh Edited by kyayaar - 11 years ago
Expected... When was the last time they thought about anybody but themselves??? Hmmm.let me think... Never