Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: muskurana

Aisa koi mil jaye toh mere sath baat karva dena.😆

Tips maang ke liye?? 🤣 Thats so sweet yaar, Zarur milaungi. 😛
Edited by blithe - 11 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nandu Di *again banging my head on wall* y y y y y guys like swayam dont exist.
after crying today..I was literally dancing after watching precap..
1.coz predicated sooo many things yesterday about today's scene..n one of dem.wer ki Swayam will prepare breakfast for Sharon...its gonna came true...yayyy
2.dat heart...hayeee sooo swayamish style dat wat...sooo romantic ki I was in awww mode while dancing...
3.Sharon ki smile..dil se wali..either I would say vrushi ki smile n I m dead..Lol
just cnt wait for tomorrow
PoonamSwaRon23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesh..the PRECAP :D m sill in AWWW mode..can't stop thinking about it :) It's making me blush like anything :D
Swayam such a sweet heart he's..the way he treats Sharon EVERY FREAKING TIME & especially i've to mention KALSE  toh i'm officially dead :) loving the currrent track :)
TRUE LOVE STILL EXISTS :D Falling in love with this guy was beyond my control..just can't stop loving him :)
Swaron4vr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Swayam is every girl's dream not because he is tall, dark , handsome and rich. Well yes , partly so , but also because he is kind, gentle, affectionate, devoted, loyal, patient but not flawless. He isn't boastful, he doesn't seek attention. He doesn't need to. He is a person to whom you are obliviously drawn to. He is understanding. He is magnanimous. He maybe soft and quite but when it comes to the people he loves and cares about, he is authoritative, adamant and is passionate beyond compare. He befriends easily and loves fiercely. 

Contrary to popular belief, that the alpha male is the one who proves his worth before the crowd and is at the top of the food chain (figuratively speaking, of course 😉), an alpha male in my view, is "The -  Swayam" . He is human but simply out of this world. An oxymoron in himself.

It also helps that he is single-handedly the most amazing, eye-popping dancer, one can hope to ever find. Not to forget he is portrayed by Shantanu Maheshwari, who provides the height, good-looks, magnetic personality and unparalleled dancing talent quotient. 

He is a role model. An example, that the men today can only hope to imitate and women can only cry to perhaps one-day attain.

ps- I LOVED the smile that sharon gives in the pre cap , when she is at the table that her lover boy, has oh-so loving set up for her. (forgot to add "a cook" to the list above) I really hope sharon at least thanks Swayam for it, perhaps even re-consider her STUPID (yes, stupid) decision to not tell swayam about the asthma. *Fingers crossed*
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Swaron4vr

Swayam is every girl's dream not because he is tall, dark , handsome and rich. Well yes , partly so , but also because he is kind, gentle, affectionate, devoted, loyal, patient but not flawless. He isn't boastful, he doesn't seek attention. He doesn't need to. He is a person to whom you are obliviously drawn to. He is understanding. He is magnanimous. He maybe soft and quite but when it comes to the people he loves and cares about, he is authoritative, adamant and is passionate beyond compare. He befriends easily and loves fiercely. 

Contrary to popular belief, that the alpha male is the one who proves his worth before the crowd and is at the top of the food chain (figuratively speaking, of course 😉), an alpha male in my view, is "The -  Swayam" . He is human but simply out of this world. An oxymoron in himself.

It also helps that he is single-handedly the most amazing, eye-popping dancer, one can hope to ever find. Not to forget he is portrayed by Shantanu Maheshwari, who provides the height, good-looks, magnetic personality and unparalleled dancing talent quotient. 

He is a role model. An example, that the men today can only hope to imitate and women can only cry to perhaps one-day attain.

ps- I LOVED the smile that sharon gives in the pre cap , when she is at the table that her lover boy, has oh-so loving set up for her. (forgot to add "a cook" to the list above) I really hope sharon at least thanks Swayam for it, perhaps even re-consider her STUPID (yes, stupid) decision to not tell swayam about the asthma. *Fingers crossed*

Hey...really nicely written there.😊
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Swaron4vr

Contrary to popular belief, that the alpha male is the one who proves his worth before the crowd and is at the top of the food chain (figuratively speaking, of course😉), an alpha male in my view, is "The - Swayam" . He is human but simply out of this world. An oxymoron in himself.

👍🏼 👏
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yea, I am absolutely, 100%, whole-heartedly waiting for the most Adorable and Romantic Breakfast which is going to be aired tomorrow. Swayam, is an epitome of perfection, laden with romance and some what clished cheesiness. But nevertheless, this boy never fails to surprise me, and he is too good to be true! (: You are absolutely right at the part, the most disappointing fact, He's a FICTION! Albeit, I am in Love with this guy and his wonderful, sacchiferrous tactics of pleasing Sharon and making her feel special. Not only the precap, but the episode was equally amazing and adorable. I would love to have a guy like Swayam in my life, period.
creature thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So true. Boys like him don't exist. He is so a dream.
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanx to rosh di, dis is making me go crazy! How can ne1 b so perfect nd caring??? Oh wait its fiction :(Edited by shreyasi28 - 11 years ago