Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
You guys must be thinking im mad na? Instead of writing the next part for Mohabbat Restart i ended up writing the prologue of my new SS... well you have a certain "moon" to blame for proposing the idea that i shud write more LOL ok seriously... i was toying with this idea for a long time now and today had visuals of how the story should progress! i wanted to write it out before i drowned in work again Ouch 

so guys... let me know what you think! should i continue it or not? i will take whatever you guys say, yes or no! please give me your honest comments Smile 

PROLOGUE

THUD!!!

The box file made a considerably loud noise when it was thrown with such force on the floor. The employee was shivering in his pants seeing the 'rudra-avatar' of his boss. He had missed in identifying a teeny tiny mistake but little did he know that it was not acceptable when it came to the MD of the company. The magnanimity of the mistake was not of importance, as long as it was accountable as a mistake.

The MD rose from the chair and walked slowly towards the shaking Manager. The Manager picked up the file and held it against his chest, as if it was a shield to protect him from this cool and calm figure that was about to burst any moment.

"I am sorry. I assure you that such a mistake will never occur again. I will have it corrected immediately." He looked at the MD's secretary who nodded his head and indicated him to do the needful asap before his boss snapped. The man turned around and left the cabin with lightening speed. Stopping for a brief second outside the cabin, Sunil took a deep breath. He gulped upon the memory of what happened inside the cabin a few seconds ago. He had never been scared of even his father so much!!! Sending a quick prayer to his stars for saving his life, he rushed to his desk to correct the unforgivable mistake.

Inside the cabin...

"Make sure this never happens again D. I will not tolerate such nonsense next time." Blazing eyes turned towards D but spoke in a calm and cool manner.

"I am sorry. I guess I should've checked the file myself before presenting it to you. I will take care from next time..."

"You are a human being too. I don't expect you to double check everything, what are these idiots here for then! Just make sure they understand that mistakes are not acceptable. I've forgiven him coz hes a human too but I only give second chances, not third ones."

D smiled. No matter how much his boss tried to show anger and attitude, reasonable was something that came naturally to the MD of the most reputed company in India. "I will make sure the entire staff is reminded that... again."

"Good. Because Arohi Ahluwalia can never forgive anyone who makes the same mistake twice..."

Danish Mehrotra nodded his head in approval and watched the youngest Ahluwalia saunter towards her seat and drown herself in work.

Somewhere in the same city...

"...and lastly but most important. Evening 6pm you're meeting Mr Sudhir Ahluwalia at his office for the new project that you will be partnering him with... or rather his daughter with."

"Mr Sudhir Ahluwalia? Isn't this Sudhir uncle??? Why did he take an appointment! Hes dads old friend. I could just..."

"I asked him the same thing... But he said that this was not personal work and so he wont allow you to twist your professional ethics for anyone... not even him."

A small smile appeared on Arjuns face. He always admired Sudhir uncle for his professionalism, something that he had adopted in his work too. Working with him, or even his daughter is going to be good. He tried to remember his daughters face or name but could not. He had met her just once or twice as a child. But she had been away to boarding school and when she had returned, he had been abroad for higher education. In his brief visits to India, he had been busy partying with his friends and travelling to even think about her, forget meet.

"Ok. I will be there at 6pm tomorrow. Anything else?"

Natasha handed a file to him. "This is a report on the Ahluwalia industries for the past three years. The company has taken a major leap from the past two years, that's when Arohi Ahluwalia joined the business. She has taken it to another level altogether. Infact she has been nominated the youngest successful entrepreneur by Forbes in their latest issue. You can see her photo in the magazine. She is very good looking too." Natasha winked at him as she finished giving the information.

"No thanks Nuts! I don't mix my personal and professional lives. Plus shes Sudhir uncles daughter. So I am just going to take your advice and go out tonight with my friends to a bar and release all the pent-up sexual energy before I meet this 'good-looking' Ahluwalia tomorrow." Giving his secretary a small smile, Arjun grabbed his coat off the back of his chair and headed out.

Natasha looked at the door close after Arjun stepped out.

"A hot, intelligent, good looking, successful young woman... and Arjun Singhania doesn't hit on her??!! Now that's something I would love to see..."

With a mischievous grin on her face, Natasha grabbed the files off the desk and started stacking them in the cupboard.

So how is it??? im eager to know your reactions Embarrassed

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13 

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19

Part 20

Part 21

Part 22

Part 23

Part 24

Part 25

Part 26

LINK TO THREAD #2

MY OTHER WORKS:

First OS dedication to salmankh1- Raman Calling Raman

First SS- Ek Bheegisi Love Story

OS- Shot Through The Heart

OS Sequel- Everything I Do...

OS for Mahi- ...na kuch mere bus mein!

FF- Sequel to KMH2: Mohabbat Restart ;)

Edited by cherry227 - 14 July 2013 at 10:10am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhalltheway123-divii-MsFuzzybear69-anzaeram-piamistpran28671HADmishtiarjuhi_kmhMyshaAlvi007KinjalK-pranjal-mysticloverJESNIA...deepz...pinky.paddakritz4ever-sanju-cooljaya11florine_20kavyasamaparna4karanikaArjuhi_kk--Anjali--zoya_naziyashreya_arjuhinammu_23mon.sayan17.compunam2712Arjuhisis-dosy_devil-suhaaanabrainychild92flowers4usreeja_rox...vibha...nature2moonkmh.Dulcetara_000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: When Love And Hate Collide... Pt26 pg145 10/07" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
m ready to take thousands of blame if I get results like thisLOL
I so love you meri didiEmbarrassedHeart
Now coming to d story...mujhe arohi main koi aur hi dikh raha haiWink I m already in love with this strong headed,thodi karoos arohiEmbarrassed
Arjun to pakka fida ho jayega,us se jyada akdu koi jo Milne wali hai.
The best thing is Natasha ji is secretary of Arjun n I think wo haddi nehi hogiLOL
Now please give update asap...
Brialliant prologue ClapClap 

Edited by moonkmh - 20 February 2013 at 7:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227punam2712

...deepz...

IF-Dazzler

...deepz...

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Super prologue di Big smileye koi poochne waali baath hai u has to continue tis dil math todna pls Wink lov u waiting Heart Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Res
Wow my jaan start new story
Love you
After reading will comment

cherry227

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
dhamakedar Arohi!!! Totalloy loved the prologue di!!

cherry227

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Dhamakedar prologue yihhaaa

cherry227

shreya_arjuhi

IF-Rockerz

shreya_arjuhi

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
superb start... go rock.
i really like your writing so reading another work of yours will be grt fun.
congrats for the new ss.

cherry227

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
new ss from sheetal

somebody pinch me pls - am i dreaming??????????

cherry227

Post Reply New Post

Go to top