zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Click Here

[Skip Add]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sangam786ThaneePancham101

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Abhay Bhargava replaces Kali Prasad in PR" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
With lot many things happening inEktaKapoor'sBalaji Telefilms, here comes another development from her ace showPavitraRishta.

The show which is playing around with the buzz of whether AnkitaLokhande will continue being part of the show or no. 

In the midst the makers are not leaving any stone unturned to make the plot more appealing and the latest information says that Kali Prasad Mukherjee aka Balan Singh has been replaced by versatile actor Abhay Bhargava, last seen in Colors Parichay and also acted in many Balaji projects. 

A source informs that Abhay has started shooting for Pavitri Rishtasince today and his character will be introduced in the coming weeks. 

When contacted, Abhay Bhargava confirmed, "My relations with Balaji are very good as I have been working with them since years now. I have acted in their shows like Kitani Mohabbat Hai, Parichay and few mores. So experience is always great with Balaji." 

Edited by pkdoshi - 20 February 2013 at 6:13am

Thaneebee5ananya2000

surbhiholic

IF-Addictz

surbhiholic

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
thanks

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
this is only brings the show down... when you start replacing actors the show looses its touch... but if he is entering that has to be related with archana missing or dying... but i doubt if she dies coz ankita is shooting for ekta's new show... if she would have quit ekta would have never casted in her show so lets see what twist he brings in the show...

JaishankarLoveTVShowsSushantFan_Afss

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

this is only brings the show down... when you start replacing actors the show looses its touch... but if he is entering that has to be related with archana missing or dying... but i doubt if she dies coz ankita is shooting for ekta's new show... if she would have quit ekta would have never casted in her show so lets see what twist he brings in the show...

I have seen both actors acting and both are really good but I think Abhay is better. Balan was never a popular character, koi farak nahin padta, If only Ankita quit PR then yes but I think Ankita will stay in PR till 1000th episodes .

Edited by LoveTVShows - 20 February 2013 at 8:33am

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
don't care if Balan is replaced ...good that he lives on ...i am waiting for him to call Sulo sasoori and tell her he is her damad .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiSushantFan_Afss

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

don't care if Balan is replaced ...good that he lives on ...i am waiting for him to call Sulo sasoori and tell her he is her damad .

I think with new actor your wish will come true soon but sometimes when actors changes character also changes with actor.

Edited by LoveTVShows - 20 February 2013 at 8:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

SushantFan_Afss

IF-Sizzlerz

SushantFan_Afss

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Oh! That means Balan and Soham's track isn't dead yet!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top