Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

When will INDIA become the trendsetter? (Page 19)

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

Well to be fair to all it is me who has been talking about forum issues either in song dedications here or in that example in other topic. lol. I notice some tit for tat earlier so I decided to joke about it in positive manner. Its neither Lonely or Ninja who talked about it since their early issue I guess. So yes I agree.

I am capable of moving on. As I said earlier I apologize if anyone minded anything. The only request to all is that be direct with me. good or bad doesnt matter as long as you are direct to me. lol.

So lets move on and discuss trendsetter.

I don't think you have said anything to mind. Unless I missed some underlying meaning but you usually opt for the direct approach. So no, nothing to mind. 

Last time you got the discussion back on track, you provided a pic to drool over and it seemed to have done the trick. Yes king, I'm asking where is the pic this time? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455Forever-KA

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Well to be fair to all it is me who has been talking about forum issues either in song dedications here or in that example in other topic. lol. I notice some tit for tat earlier so I decided to joke about it in positive manner. Its neither Lonely or Ninja who talked about it since their early issue I guess. So yes I agree.

I am capable of moving on. As I said earlier I apologize if anyone minded anything. The only request to all is that be direct with me. good or bad doesnt matter as long as you are direct to me. lol.

I don't think you have said anything to mind. Unless I missed some underlying meaning but you usually opt for the direct approach. So no, nothing to mind. 

Last time you got the discussion back on track, you provided a pic to drool over and it seemed to have done the trick. Yes king, I'm asking where is the pic this time? LOL

I think I acted too graciously there. lol. To be honest I went back and checked all my posts thinking okay did I really restart things? lol. And yes in one song I said I hope you, moomin, damsel come and we have hum aap ke hain kaun family. lol. that was the start. later i came up with a poetry. rest assure it was more to make you guys move on than anything. anyway lets move on.

should i post my pic and shake things a little? lol. ok here am i in red dress

how about this as a trend? lol

Edited by King-Anu - 21 March 2013 at 8:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetmoomin4455shweta2728McNinja

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

I think I acted too graciously there. lol. To be honest I went back and checked all my posts thinking okay did I really restart things? lol. And yes in one song I said I hope you, moomin, damsel come and we have hum aap ke hain kaun family. lol. that was the start. later i came up with a poetry. rest assure it was more to make you guys move on than anything. anyway lets move on.

You look wonderful darling...What..um...lovely fangs you have..and that shade of red is really rather...becoming...very vivid against the toxic green eyes...

LOL

'Kingy in Red' playing in the background... LOL

No one can say that this pic is not an ice breaker!

Edited by moomin4455 - 21 March 2013 at 9:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moomin4455

You look wonderful darling...What..um...lovely fangs you have..and that shade of red is really rather...becoming...very vivid against the toxic green eyes...

LOL

A thing of beauty is a joy forever. I am such a eye candy (or eye sore) lol. k u all tc. time for this king to rest.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetmoomin4455

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by moomin4455

LOL

A thing of beauty is a joy forever. I am such a eye candy (or eye sore) lol. k u all tc. time for this king to rest.

looks like everyone is having a crazy weekend.. have a good one.

Forever-KA

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
A must watch -  a trendsetter in field of Medicine

salient events

- tunka dum tunak dum

- aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai - amar ooye

- amar dead

- aasha crying, mera amar aayega and slapping aunty

- amar mere doost...

- genius scientist kader khan suggesting putting brain in deep freezer. only yo trasnplant to another person later on

- brain taken out and frozen

- aasha dancing madly for amar - falls - dead

- genius suresh oberoi suggesting transplanting amar brain into aasha

Result: Amar brain and Aasha body. No one is happy. lol

Edited by King-Anu - 23 March 2013 at 9:38pm

LovelyPlanet

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Originally posted by lonely0planet

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Originally posted by lonely0planet

LOL am fine with Arya, iria(dont know this id?), moomin and even boreddemsel...
only that last two ignore my post...

thanks to you for our joint family LOL 

cant it be a happy never-a-dull-moment family? For such a family, I am thinking we need some sautela, incestuous, estranged, lost and found members too. What do you think?LOL 
not sure what you mean... did you say incest?

no, did i say that? I think it was the keyboard that did it.LOL
and you cant control a stupid keyboard LOL

Forever-KA

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

A must watch -  a trendsetter in field of Medicine

salient events

- tunka dum tunak dum

- aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai - amar ooye

- amar dead

- aasha crying, mera amar aayega and slapping aunty

- amar mere doost...

- genius scientist kader khan suggesting putting brain in deep freezer. only yo trasnplant to another person later on

- brain taken out and frozen

- aasha dancing madly for amar - falls - dead

- genius suresh oberoi suggesting transplanting amar brain into aasha

Result: Amar brain and Aasha body. No one is happy. lol
LOLLOLLOL.. lets stick to humour.. it works well for everyone
totally ingenious

Forever-KA

Go to top