Vote for your Favorite TV Show Of the Month (Feb 2013) - Page 46

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by KaShSuJen

i think you just got owned because you didnt reply to my comment up
your just jealous!her eyes are like to dy for!
Not a sanaya fan but would you like it if i say sanaya is so skinny that she would die!and i have heard in the news that people die early when they are extremmly skinny like sanaya🤣
at least drashti has a perfect body shape not to fat and not to skinny!
and did you see sanaya's nose?drashti is natural beauty not like sanaya she puts so much eyeliner!look at drashti without makeup in google!Natural beauty!
plz yaar dnt drag sanaya here jst bcs she is bashing drashti.She is jst a jealouse soul who cant accept drashti's fame.Every one knws what drashti is.we dnt need to prove her.Its a request dnt drag other actrs here.
Originally posted by sanjukta19

plz yaar dnt drag sanaya here jst bcs she is bashing drashti.She is jst a jealouse soul who cant accept drashti's fame.Every one knws what drashti is.we dnt need to prove her.Its a request dnt drag other actrs here.
but what can i do??this so called girl 'VIRMANbest' is pissing me off sooo bad!she started it!😡
anyways drashti cant be compared😛
Originally posted by rishbalalover

Please stop bashing DD!!
agree ðŸ˜Š

but what can i do??this so called girl 'VIRMANbest' is pissing me off sooo bad!she started it!😡
anyways drashti cant be compared😛
I knw its realy annyoing bt
jst report her comment.and yes drashti cant be compared.It proved how much jealouse she is.

I knw its realy annyoing bt
jst report her comment.and yes drashti cant be compared.It proved how much jealouse she is.
your a true DDian for sure<3
MBians don't talk with some cheap people just report the,. virman best plz get a life
some people can't diget success of MB. in trp thread everytym moan abt MB will flop and still it rise poor souls and this poll is won by cheating and i know every1 knows that. compete MB in real if u r not backstabbers
Originally posted by KaShSuJen

your a true DDian for sure<font color="#ff0066"><3</font>

thanks
bst frnds forever
saraswatichandra

Dil Dosti Dance <3 <3
bst show frever...