Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

Vote for your Favorite TV Show Of the Month (Feb 2013) (Page 55)

yamunah79 IF-Dazzler
yamunah79
yamunah79

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shravya.M

Originally posted by -MaanKiThush-

I think you should have told the same thing to her when she commented about true face about DDians..  If you can't stop being partial to your friends don't advice others

Your Member should have state the member's name without toning down..the person who you are talking did mention as DDians (whole group ) like you tone PVians..she did not toned a specific member and made fun-of ...and no one made fun of a member like some of you do .. anyways peace out ! 

@bold: I think the lesser said the better...

better drop this issue here.no one is wrong or right when it comes to their favorite things/subject

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunat

rktharkey Senior Member
rktharkey
rktharkey

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.meet210

Originally posted by vijay

Hi All,

I have gone through them and it looks really messed up. What is more frustrating is that Facebook does not give the Poll creator much control to block or delete fake votes or the option to restrict it to just the actual user instead of fake pages/groups.

Any other ideas on how to conduct a free and fair POLL ???

Cheers,
Vijay

Vijay sir

Is it possible to design a poll so that only one vote is accepted from a particular IP address?? That will be fair I guess. I think the whole FB poll is messed up.. There are so many fake pages/accounts and since fake accounts are very difficult to find I think one vote per ID would be a better idea

Thank you
i think best one .just make it one vote from one ip address
this is the best thing we can get ,plz accept this request 
rktharkey Senior Member
rktharkey
rktharkey

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

Thush, leave it hun. Everyone would think that they are right and the whole entire world is wrong. 

About coming up with a fairer system, I am all for it! Scrap this system which is so inaccurate. People are making MIDs and what not just to increase the fan counts, so what's the point really? 
seriously u just need  a check who is doing wrong 
rktharkey Senior Member
rktharkey
rktharkey

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -DamnedDrooler-

[QUOTE=vijay]
Hi All,

I have gone through them and it looks really messed up. What is more frustrating is that Facebook does not give the Poll creator much control to block or delete fake votes or the option to restrict it to just the actual user instead of fake pages/groups.

Any other ideas on how to conduct a free and fair POLL ???

Cheers,
Vijay

Vijay sir

Is it possible to design a poll so that only one vote is accepted from a particular IP address?? That will be fair I guess. I think the whole FB poll is messed up.. There are so many fake pages/accounts and since fake accounts are very difficult to find I think one vote per ID would be a better idea

Thank you

The whole poll is messed up and if its on IF there are better chances of fairness and the poll should be void ... at least of IF you can track IP and count the votes that way ...

wow who do I see giving gayan the great V ... Master of bashing and hate pages ... A keyboard warrior who loves to bash the forum members in most disgusting ways .. Silly
[/QUOTE]

Please stick to the topic than toning a Member here Smile everyone makes mistakes that does not mean you can tone them down for ur own laugh .. Smile You have a problem with the pages Votes then stick to the point...there is no need to drag and tone any members here ...
Peace out !!! 
omg we r giving gyans to most infamous persons who r creating hell everywhere ...one vote one ip address is fair idea..a slap to those who create wrong pages ..plz u dont get angry we r not pointing to any one ..we just want one vote one ip address..

Edited by rktharkey - 26 February 2013 at 7:40am
nikila12 Groupbie
nikila12
nikila12

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
enough they r creating fake accounts like no tmrw ..!!!

Madhubala rockz
todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashmeet12

Originally posted by villager00

<font color="#990033">Thushy, can you please post that screenshot here too..</font>
<font color="#990033">At least i am sure that they were not created just to take part in the poll..</font>

Here Enid some of the screen shots they have posted...

@ to someoneout there -Mr.Vijay already told he will not take fake FB Pages .. and you have rights to post FB fan pages which are abusing ur Leads,show but you have no rights to reveal someone's personal account name ,Profile pictures Stern Smilewe have all rights to take an action over it ... will deal with if youcontinueto do so..

ok fine i ddnt know about it..!!! ...edited !

it was not ur personal accounts..it was just fake accounts..no orgnl id pple can put such dp pic !!! its not allowed in IF that y i deleted !!!..wel waiting for results hope vijay sir supprt us & hope can see the popularity of mb not like e24 !!! bye !!!

Madhubala rockz !!!
oye ShockedShockedLOL why d hell  you're fighting for useless poll ?WackoWacko
They cheat They vl  winClap so u better come out !!Dead

Edited by todayzstar - 26 February 2013 at 8:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drashmeet12

drashmeet12 IF-Dazzler
drashmeet12
drashmeet12

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by villager00

<font color="#990033">Thushy, can you please post that screenshot here too..</font>
<font color="#990033">At least i am sure that they were not created just to take part in the poll..</font>

Here Enid some of the screen shots they have posted...

@ to someoneout there -Mr.Vijay already told he will not take fake FB Pages .. and you have rights to post FB fan pages which are abusing ur Leads,show but you have no rights to reveal someone's personal account name ,Profile pictures Stern Smilewe have all rights to take an action over it ... will deal with if youcontinueto do so..

ok fine i ddnt know about it..!!! ...edited !

it was not ur personal accounts..it was just fake accounts..no orgnl id pple can put such dp pic !!! its not allowed in IF that y i deleted !!!..wel waiting for results hope vijay sir supprt us & hope can see the popularity of mb not like e24 !!! bye !!!

Madhubala rockz !!!

chup yaar its really Dead

Edited by drashmeet12 - 26 February 2013 at 8:54am
-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by todayzstar

I Have a Reply for this but i still respect the relationship we share since some of the MBians are My Friends .. So just leaving this place .. May be one day you will feel sorry for it doccky Smile !!! 

Edited by -MaanKiThush- - 26 February 2013 at 9:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatvillager00

Go to top