Vote for your Favorite TV Show Of the Month (Feb 2013) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by vijay

When we are promoting this Poll on India-Forums then we would make sure that the results are also announced on India-Forums.com and made as a Global Announcement. It will be interesting to see how people on another Social Networking site votes and how much its different from ChaskaMeter.

And even TellyBuzz might pick it up as a story but that decision lies with TellyBuzz Editor

This is really good business marketing I must say 👍🏼

Do let us know a few shows which you feel are going through major highlights and our team is not able to cover it. And I will pass on your feedback directly to them.

Since there are so many shows and at times it gets difficult for our team to cover all of them due to limited time and available man power we would request you all in helping us cover even more shows.

You can mail us the story leads to our TellyBuzz email and if its good we would surely do a story based on that lead.

Regards,

Vijay, the matter is both Madhubala and Punar Vivah fans are fighting to get their favorite show and actors at first position on ranking, thought I watch both the shows and Gurmeet and Drashti are my most favorite actors, but it's so stupid to fight over such matters... 
The point both fans grps want articles on their favorite show to increase the ranking for actors and shows...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Zee_News

I agree 😊

Do let us know a few shows which you feel are going through major highlights and our team is not able to cover it. And I will pass on your feedback directly to them. If we are to go by this suggestion, it might come off as being partial. What if that is the only show that i am watching? i hope you see the cycle why i stated partiality earlier...

Since there are so many shows and at times it gets difficult for our team to cover all of them due to limited time and available man power we would request you all in helping us cover even more shows.

You can mail us the story leads to our TellyBuzz email and if its good we would surely do a story based on that lead.

Regards,

Sir,
 We did that on the s/c and it took days for an answer. Looking at how things are going by your statement, it will be of no use anyhow. I am sure you have the resources/access to the production house and you all know what to do. The only thing here now is we'd like to see equal coverage on the current top 10 or make it 5 shows on the CM. 

Thanks again for your time, sir..

Edited by villager00 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Zee_News

Vijay, the matter is both Madhubala and Punar Vivah fans are fighting to get their favorite show and actors at first position on ranking, thought I watch both the shows and Gurmeet and Drashti are my most favorite actors, but it's so stupid to fight over such matters... 
The point both fans grps want articles on their favorite show to increase the ranking for actors and shows...

Well I agree that its stupid to fight over a show or celebrity and thats certainly not the idea behind creating this Poll.

We want to see how close is IF's ChaskaMeter rankings when compared to people outside of India-Forums.com. And so far what I am finding it interesting is that the trend remains the same whether its on India-Forums or Facebook. And also to see how are the TRP shows doing in such Polls.
Vijay sir ,
          plz help me when i commented celebriy profile my comment give edite plz tell me how to remove that one i try so much its not going...thanks.
Originally posted by Pious_KaSh

I agree 😊

it is.. ever notice how some FB pages have more numbers "talking about this" than the actual likers 😉 guess that's how it works..
sir does it mean who will win this poll they will rule the chart ? or it will be same as like now ( based on activity on forum ) ? thanks :-)

Madhubala rockz

Well I agree that its stupid to fight over a show or celebrity and thats certainly not the idea behind creating this Poll.

We want to see how close is IF's ChaskaMeter rankings when compared to people outside of India-Forums.com. And so far what I am finding it interesting is that the trend remains the same whether its on India-Forums or Facebook. And also to see how are the TRP shows doing in such Polls.

I got the idea behind it, hope all fans get it 😆

Originally posted by villager00

it is.. ever notice how some FB pages have more numbers "talking about this" than the actual likers 😉 guess that's how it works..

Vijay is the owner of this site, he is trying to get an overall idea, he is not siding with any, just that ur favorite is not number one at ranking doesn't mean to accuse or blame anybody, I am studying Multimedia designing and business is strong part in it and what he is doing called good business marketing, If anybody has to run his or her business on his or her own favorite, so no business would run... He is doing it for u all, not to fight, but to cherish the moments, no need to fight over shows, my favorites are not at top too, but it doesn't mean to blame Vijay or anyone on that... 

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago