Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vijay

I dont understand what you are trying to infer by that.

Since we have not created a limited option question so that users can add their favorite show if we have missed them. And facebook doesnt allow us to remove duplicates created by users.

So we just count the ones with maximum vote in the event there is a duplicate option.

I hope that clears your doubt.

Sir, because i saw you made two names for aheemmm πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

in any which way now that you have replied, could you give us a proper response on our s/c regarding other matters😳😳😳..

Oh! i wish you said you will make an article here on IF for the winner of this poll tooπŸ˜ƒ..
Then i am gonna go work my butt like i did the last time (only to be cheated by E****24 channel)..

nafeesaeed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Qubool hei is going on no1.Karan is an excellent actor...
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: villager00

Sir, because i saw you made two names for aheemmm πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

in any which way now that you have replied, could you give us a proper response on our s/c regarding other matters😳😳😳..

Oh! i wish you said you will make an article here on IF for the winner of this poll tooπŸ˜ƒ..
Then i am gonna go work my butt like i did the last time (only to be cheated by E****24 channel)..

When we are promoting this Poll on India-Forums then we would make sure that the results are also announced on India-Forums.com and made as a Global Announcement. It will be interesting to see how people on another Social Networking site votes and how much its different from ChaskaMeter.

And even TellyBuzz might pick it up as a story but that decision lies with TellyBuzz Editor
Edited by vijay - 11 years ago
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

When we are promoting this Poll on India-Forums then we would make sure that the results are also announced on India-Forums.com and made as a Global Announcement. It will be interesting to see how people on another Social Networking site votes and how much its different from ChaskaMeter.

And even TellyBuzz might picks it up as a story but that decision of that lies with TellyBuzz Editor

Thanks Sir..

hmm..still there is no guarantee there πŸ€”..
May i take this liberty to speak up..

We already saw TB's partiality many times and i get the feeling that this poll is playing "just in case" otherwise the statement would have been made clear from the beginning. They make redundant articles for a particular show and give us recycled articles. A lot of shows are going through some major highlights and other sites are picking it but TB are late or not on to the scoops. We want exclusives about shows to come from them but either they are picking trails or simply ignoring other shows. I'm sorry,but that's how i see it from my side..

But i guess this poll is from your side only..😳

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Vijay sir
Some people are creating fake pages to vote...
I hope that will be taken care of while counting the votes
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I dont understand what you are trying to infer by that.

Since we have not created a limited option question so that users can add their favorite show if we have missed them. And facebook doesnt allow us to remove duplicates created by users.

So we just count the ones with maximum vote in the event there is a duplicate option.

I hope that clears your doubt.

Vijay, I know what do u mean, infact I knew it's not u who did, it happen when users add their favorite, then it will be added directly... I think ppl should stop blame just coz their favorite is not at top, I watch a lots of the shows, so I am not voting for any πŸ˜†, coz I don't consider any of the shows I watch currently as my most favorite...
Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Madhubala Rockzzz 

vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: villager00

Thanks Sir..

hmm..still there is no guarantee there πŸ€”..
May i take this liberty to speak up..

We already saw TB's partiality many times and i get the feeling that this poll is playing "just in case" otherwise the statement would have been made clear from the beginning. They make redundant articles for a particular show and give us recycled articles. A lot of shows are going through some major highlights and other sites are picking it but TB are late or not on to the scoops. We want exclusives about shows to come from them but either they are picking trails or simply ignoring other shows. I'm sorry,but that's how i see it from my side..

But i guess this poll is from your side only..😳

Do let us know a few shows which you feel are going through major highlights and our team is not able to cover it. And I will pass on your feedback directly to them.

Since there are so many shows and at times it gets difficult for our team to cover all of them due to limited time and available man power we would request you all in helping us cover even more shows.

You can mail us the story leads to our TellyBuzz email and if its good we would surely do a story based on that lead.

Regards,

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi someone of you please vote on behalf of me. I do not have facebook account.

My Fav show of the month is NBT-Season 2

Thank you so much in advance.
Edited by naina2010 - 11 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: DANGGG

if u can't edit, when the votting s are done , then can u add both choices of MB and count it into one? πŸ˜•

He already mentioned that he is counting the one with the maximum votes of both...