why vikram is unworthy.

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
vikram is the most uninspiring lover ever, when you love some one you  want them  to have all the happiness in the world, even if you are not the one to give it to them.
sugni found happiness, a chance of a calm stable life with Aditya, with the love and blessing of ma thakur. who was thinking the world of her. and vikram just goes and reuins it.
but vikram is so selfish is that now that he believes the chulubuli is sugni,  and everything points to the  fact that she is sugni. all he thinks of starting his life  with her in a new way.  he is so self obcesses that he has forgoten the sugni is Aditya wife. that he himself is married, and any relationship the have would be illigimate. both is the eyes of god and society. how does he hope to make things better for sugni, give her a burdenless life  when his very selfishness stains her soul.
if he takes sugni to the havali, she will be welcomed back as Aditya's wife  and ma thakurs grand daughter in law.
how is he going to make or allow sugni to have a happy normal life in he only keeps claiming that sugni belongs to him, and his love is the only important element in her life. is he going to simply ask her to overlook her relationship with Aditya and his family.  becaues of his selfobscession. and starte the same old story of trying to posses sugni. and commit all the same mistakes of the past.

what sort of man is he, he has destroyes so many lives, Aditya's, ma thakur's, Adityas's mom, reva's though i would not like to count her. but realy what sort of life does she have, stuck between being a wife and not being a wife at the same time. i sometimes feel sorry for her. the least he can do is divorce her and let her go on with her life. but he has left her stuck in limbo.

this is the reason i cant sympatise with vikram, i dont believe he deservs sugni however much he loves her. because he realy does not care for anyone but himself. how easily he has left his entire family to fend for themselves living like slaves. i cried at Ma thakurs state, the quite strength and grace she is trying hard to maintain. and he has not given one single thought to her and what she must be going through. if a man cannot even abide by his blood relationships, be a son to his mother, be a brother to his sister, be an uncle to his missing ( and god only knows what state Aditya may be in) nephew. of course he has proved that he is not a worthy husband.  how can we believe and gloryfi his love for sugni.  a love which in the past proves weak, and trustless.

i feel sorry for all the people that are related to vikram in anyway.  becaues he is the most unworthy  of  all those relationships.

i would like to see vikram prove his worth. oh and please dont say that he was the  one who took on the responsibility of his entire family, his nephew, his sister and all others who depended on him in the past. that does not make him worthy.  he didnt have to forget about his own joy, or pain and continue for their sake. because he didnt do that for his family.
he needed to do that now, forget his pain of loosing sugni, supress his guilt of being the one responsible for killing her. but he didnt do that. he left his family more or less destitute, and went of to find redemption for  HIMSELF.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is his greyness that makes this story interesting.

We all know his weaknesses and yet we do not hate him. But pity him.

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
one qusetion where is so called great adi now
y tvs has to be deewana not adi
adi has to search his wife not tvs
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Apperently Adi had lost his mental balance when he saw Sugni take a bullet, fall off the cliff and die. So, we presume he may be in an asylum.

And FYI Vikram did not leave home to find Sugni (unless he dreamt that a baba told him Sugni will be found in the village X as Chulbuli) Vikram left home as a guilty man after he got a well deserved thappad from mommy and the rest of the family gave him a thanda shoulder. He just found Sugni by fluke and once Sugni's memory returns, I simply can't see Sugni puting a varmala around Vikky's neck
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: whitewitch

because adi is used to ready made work - Did u see him working in his life - Not 1 day work every day work.. so his uncle will find her bring her back and adi will take her nothing new in this
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What about the lives and relationships Sugni destroyed? What about the relationships Aditya destroyed? Why only Vikram be held accountable for his actions and not Aditya and Sugni?
As far as MT's state is concerned, I feel no pity for her at all. She is not a good mother to her son at all, never was and still isn't. As far as bringing up the fact that Vikram took care of his entire family, well that is a fact that cannot be denied. even now, instead of Bhushan, the pampered Aditya or even the great big thakurain MT herself, stepping up and facing Suman, what is happening at the mansion? Eevryone is waiting for Vikram to return to save them. Forget the fact that he was the one who ordered Aditya to die in the first place, but the fact remains that he must still be the head and saviour of the weak Singh family. Whether he is good or bad, that family cannot survive with out him.

As far as redeeming himself goes, Vikram always accepts and makes amends for his wrong deeds and that is what makes the difference between Vikram and Aditya. That is what makes everyone {except his haters of course} love  Vikram with open arms. A man who is willing to accept his wrong and try to correct  is the better person any day. 
Edited by JulieD - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One question - how did vikram ruin aditiya moms life ???

didnt he save her and gave her a home to live ???

Mind you - today when he was asked about sugni is she your wife he said NO. he didnt say Yes.. so who knows what he wants to do next... may b save her and take her back to her husband who is not able to do any thing.. his being mad doesnt make him better lover or great man
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
sunnyroshi thumbnail
I feel like laughing from bottom of my heart when people praise Aditya and curse Vikram because since beginning I have noticed that all the good work, except taking revenge from Aditya and Sugni, Vikram has to do but credit goes to Aditya. I would say Vikram is the unluckiest person in the story who never got happiness in his life. He has been created to take care of everyone without getting anything in return. For once in his life he found  his  true love that also😆 his selfish nephew run away with. We will always sympathize and support Vikram.
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: whitewitch

eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: merrydock

vikram is the most uninspiring lover ever, when you love some one you  want them  to have all the happiness in the world, even if you are not the one to give it to them.

sugni found happiness, a chance of a calm stable life with Aditya, with the love and blessing of ma thakur. who was thinking the world of her. and vikram just goes and reuins it.
but vikram is so selfish is that now that he believes the chulubuli is sugni,  and everything points to the  fact that she is sugni. all he thinks of starting his life  with her in a new way.  he is so self obcesses that he has forgoten the sugni is Aditya wife. that he himself is married, and any relationship the have would be illigimate. both is the eyes of god and society. how does he hope to make things better for sugni, give her a burdenless life  when his very selfishness stains her soul.
if he takes sugni to the havali, she will be welcomed back as Aditya's wife  and ma thakurs grand daughter in law.
how is he going to make or allow sugni to have a happy normal life in he only keeps claiming that sugni belongs to him, and his love is the only important element in her life. is he going to simply ask her to overlook her relationship with Aditya and his family.  becaues of his selfobscession. and starte the same old story of trying to posses sugni. and commit all the same mistakes of the past.

what sort of man is he, he has destroyes so many lives, Aditya's, ma thakur's, Adityas's mom, reva's though i would not like to count her. but realy what sort of life does she have, stuck between being a wife and not being a wife at the same time. i sometimes feel sorry for her. the least he can do is divorce her and let her go on with her life. but he has left her stuck in limbo.

this is the reason i cant sympatise with vikram, i dont believe he deservs sugni however much he loves her. because he realy does not care for anyone but himself. how easily he has left his entire family to fend for themselves living like slaves. i cried at Ma thakurs state, the quite strength and grace she is trying hard to maintain. and he has not given one single thought to her and what she must be going through. if a man cannot even abide by his blood relationships, be a son to his mother, be a brother to his sister, be an uncle to his missing ( and god only knows what state Aditya may be in) nephew. of course he has proved that he is not a worthy husband.  how can we believe and gloryfi his love for sugni.  a love which in the past proves weak, and trustless.

i feel sorry for all the people that are related to vikram in anyway.  becaues he is the most unworthy  of  all those relationships.

i would like to see vikram prove his worth. oh and please dont say that he was the  one who took on the responsibility of his entire family, his nephew, his sister and all others who depended on him in the past. that does not make him worthy.  he didnt have to forget about his own joy, or pain and continue for their sake. because he didnt do that for his family.
he needed to do that now, forget his pain of loosing sugni, supress his guilt of being the one responsible for killing her. but he didnt do that. he left his family more or less destitute, and went of to find redemption for  HIMSELF.

in all fariness, i dont think that vikram intends to keep sugni of himself i think he means he will not infringe on her rights to choose who she wants  to be with and he will support her decisons, at least i hope so..