LivE Chat~DVD clarify the revenge twist??

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
after watch that long live chat video... what i got as the conclusion are...
now the twist goes for pure revenge... no innocence reason behind it~ 
when one of the fans ask DVD... 'when RK alone he dreaming of Madhu... if all this just for revenge then what was that?? what was that??'
DVD answer it confidently n u can say it honestly by looking at their face... 
'it actually a creatives call... actually RK is a freak-DD' hahaha🤣 she just spoke it off!! VD face was like 'whatever... she didn't talk about me!! i'm not that freak!!'🤣

we sure aware that they got like 2 weeks notice of upcoming track... n they don't know where the creatives will lead them to but as what they had answered... it show that ... there will not be any justify track(at this maybe 2 weeks time) so u guys maybe can stop humming for that... maybe RK really does have a reason but it pretty sure they will not open it up so early!! even please stop blame ST sir for mislead ur feeling... as what i remember... he tweeted to ask all fans to stay calm, watch this 2 weeks ep then comment... not that he confirm that after this 2 weeks u all will get the reason for RK betrayal or any justify about his action(right me if i'm wrong... maybe i had missed something)... BTW he had done so much effort by giving us such a beautiful show ever... so stop mislead ur own mind~ 

heard about new entry... maybe jealous track will upcoming next?? who knows??
what i'm really excited now... when i saw MB team start to focus on filmy seq... they shooting at new place... now it will getting better n better... to see the journey of Madhubala... from a beautician to a superstar... i believe it will take over few hundreds eps more... how actually her talent will get notice... not by RK but by the world... 

from that live chat... what i love the most is... when one fans beg them to not end MB so early please to have their over 1000 eps like Balika Vadhu... 'don't worry we will complete our 1000 eps...-VD' love him so much...for saying that... since i got bad experience of my fav series male lead leave the show before it end... n make such big mess in my life... if i didn't watch Madhubala along with that series maybe i had stop watching Indian series by now... but thank god... DVD had safe me with their fab commitment... hats off to them for that!! love MBEIEJ😉

PS~ no offend for those who not agree with me especially about that revenge twist... just wanna share my mind about DVD's new cutie live chat...
Edited by rehann - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
maybe they don't want to reveal anything...
rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishbalalover

maybe they don't want to reveal anything...

maybe... but how spontaneous they answered it make me believe... nothing like 'sweet justify' will come on our way this week as people keep hummed for... 

i didn't say it confirm as pure revenge but as now it seem like that... 
the right time is not coming yet i think~ since it got a very long way to go...
skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 u r right in chat they cleared about the revenge thing...and I hope the new entry will bring DVD together not dirft them more apart...
rehann thumbnail
thanks dear...😉
skandi thumbnail

u r right...i hope the new entry will bring DVD together not break them more...

rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: skandi

u r right in chat they cleared about the revenge thing...and I hope the new entry will bring DVD together not dirft them more apart...

i'm not worry for that~ if that new entry even create problem between this hottest couple... but for sure they never can be apart... love will find its own way... even CVs will lays a red carpet to help that🤣
rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: skandi

u r right...i hope the new entry will bring DVD together not break them more...

no worries... RK ek toofan hoon!! (in RK style)🤣
nothing can take Madhu away from him... like a cute stubborn baby he will keep clingy at Madhu's Dupatta... hahaha🤣
skandi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehann

i'm not worry for that~ if that new entry even create problem between this hottest couple... but for sure they never can be apart... love will find its own way... even CVs will lays a red carpet to help that🤣

ya good otherwise who will watch...sorry if any fans of him but i do not like new entry (avinash)...
rehann thumbnail
thank you... whank you (Madhu style)😃