Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Nits you are a killer... how???? U kill by making posts... NO thank you's why???? I will say Thank you... after all u gave me the pic of my Love KSG... The raaz and OMG Shocked Asad is pointing gun at Rashid... Freaking... QH is getting griiping

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nits_viratholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new QH..SPOLIER pics..! (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
tfs

nits_viratholic

nits_viratholic

IF-Rockerz

nits_viratholic

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSoul

Nits you are a killer... how???? U kill by making posts... NO thank you's why???? I will say Thank you... after all u gave me the pic of my Love KSG... The raaz and OMG
Shocked Asad is pointing gun at Rashid... Freaking... QH is getting griiping

eeepppss!! Heeyyy sexooo... :D :* misssddd u sooo much...kahaaan gayaab ho jaati hai bich-bich main..:/
anyywyzzz u became goldiee...wooohhooo...conggooos! Vl make d congo post after my classes.:p hehhe...
Yeehhh m a killler...lol..proud one...arrey u all r my frnds and tq's are tooo formal...chal ab tu itne pyaar se de rahi hai toh le leti hun.. :D ;)

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
WOW gorgeous pix <333

Tfs !!

nits_viratholic

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nits_viratholic

Originally posted by BlessedSoul

Nits you are a killer... how???? U kill by making posts... NO thank you's why???? I will say Thank you... after all u gave me the pic of my Love KSG... The raaz and OMG
Shocked Asad is pointing gun at Rashid... Freaking... QH is getting griiping

eeepppss!! Heeyyy sexooo... :D :* misssddd u sooo much...kahaaan gayaab ho jaati hai bich-bich main..:/
anyywyzzz u became goldiee...wooohhooo...conggooos! Vl make d congo post after my classes.:p hehhe...
Yeehhh m a killler...lol..proud one...arrey u all r my frnds and tq's are tooo formal...chal ab tu itne pyaar se de rahi hai toh le leti hun.. :D ;)

Are yaar its you know... profession hi aisa hai... thoda busy... n then internet se naata tod ke gayab hona padta hai LOL Ya I did became Goldie... PartyDancing.. awww I missed you too my gujju sis... love ya... Heart

nits_viratholic

NERMINE

NERMINE

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Ya ! Allah ! ASAD Pointing a gun at his father Shocked
What a tensed moment.

Thank you so much for this pics. But unfortunately we have to wait  for today's episode.

Have a good day to all. Inchallah.

NERMINE Smile

nits_viratholic

-MitwaIshqPe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Omg!! Thanks so much for sharing!
Cant wait :)

nits_viratholic

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Thanks

nits_viratholic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.