Sushant and Ankita are secretly married?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande are secretly married?

Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande

There is nothing new in the fact that actor Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande are in a relationship.

Yes, Cupid struck them when they were shooting together for Pavitra Rishta (Zee TV produced by Balaji Telefilms). Later Sushant eyed greener pastures, quit the show and now is all set to weave magic on the big screen with his Bollywood debut in Kai Po Che.

Ankita stayed on but now as we reported, she has also moved on from Pavitra Rishtafor she intends to "spend some quality time with her beloved."

Very well…but we must bring to notice here that the duo, who has been cuddling each other since the last four years now, has been constantly attacked by rumours of being married or living in together.

Whenever media personnel asked about the same to the couple, they always coined the term, "rubbish".

But our sources in the industry have divulged that Sushant and Ankita are staying together for certainty and though not officially married (pheras and lawyers and all), they are leading a life of a 'husband and wife'.

The controversy or you may also read it as dilemma, cropped up again today when an entertainment website went on to caption a picture of Sushant and Ankita (clicked during Kai Po Che's premiere show held in Mumbai yesterday) as, "Sushant poses with his lovely wife Ankita Lokhande".

Aha…the header caught our attention and we decided to dig out the truth on the same.

And who better than Ankita to clear the air?

We called up the lovely lady and she said (she was listening to songs from Kai Po Che in high volume, such commitment for Sushant you see), "I have also seen the picture. But I don't want to comment anything on it. People may write and say whatever they want. Some call me wife, some call me his girlfriend, but what am I actually in Sushant's life, the reality, only I know. And yes, when I get married I will tell the entire world about it."

Fair enough, Ankita. Keep supporting your husband..oops…boyfriend…on his celluloid debut. Cheers!!!

PHir wowi Bhat..why they don't leave them in thier peace life..😡

Always after them...they a living together..so if that make them to be husband and wife ..so what???

let them live their own life as they want...

Press people /Media have nothing to do..to write ..so write what they call scoop for money..😡
Just stop it  now...

Originally posted by Thanee

PHir wowi Bhat..why they don't leave them in thier peace life..😡

Always after them...they a living together..so if that make them to be husband and wife ..so what???

let them live their own life as they want...

Press people /Media have nothing to do..to write ..so write what they call scoop for money..😡
Just stop it now...

exactly dear! Yeh reporters are too much! If they get married they'll surely confirm it I believe. I think their wedding will be a grand one. They declared they are dating then they'll also declare when they get married. So leave them alone. Everytime they interfere Sushita's personal matter.