Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Heyhey everyone... I'm Alka for those of you who have no idea of who I am... I was in the Kaali forum and then I thought yeah I'll just make this post...

I MISS THE PEOPLE ON THIS BANNER --

[Credit to whoever made the banner]

Vikas - (Zohaib <3 Enough Said)
Aditya - (Kapil ;) Enough said once again)
Mayank - (He used to be funny!!! I miss the old Mayank!! He used to be the one dressing up now its Kavi...)
Anand - (Why'd you have to die Mr stress buster)
Chandan - (oh my scaredy cat, the one where Mayank and Vikas scared him in the mansion)
Gautam - (Hasan why'd you leave and never come back?)
Abhigyan - (Saturday's Adi/Abhi Fhasao case! loved that)
Shaurya - (what happened to his being Suhasni's son plot??)
Karanveer - (The hottest older man in TV!!! Like seriously you can't get better looking then Narander Jha Ji) 

OHHH I MADE THIS VIDDY!!!

(Not my best... had to make it on movie maker cause I ran out of free trials for Sony Vegas' different versions!)

But yeah.. missing these originals!!! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitika4Winds.of.Heaven

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Nine Originals! :)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diyaloveskinny

IF-Sizzlerz

diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Hi Alka,  nice to see you here,  YOu are right, I really miss these characters in SHapath,  Specially Vikas, ACP karanveer, Chandan, Anand and Gawtam, Not to say these new ones are not good, But I do miss them specially the comedy shown by Anand and CHandan,  I started liking Samrat also but he also left the show,  really sad, But now hope none of these who are in the show leave it,  I really like Shaurya, Abhigyan, Aditya, HOpe none of these leave the show now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrinKa-

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I can't believe that our team has changed so much. Sometimes I look at the banner and then I look at the new banner and then I look back at the banner. Our new team is lovely, but I really miss our old team. And already our team has changed again. Why does it always happen that as soon as a banner contest starts, the cast changes? Last time the same happened, this time as well. I'm beginning to think that banner contests are a curse for Shapath.

-PrinKa-

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Hi Alka,  nice to see you here,  YOu are right, I really miss these characters in SHapath,  Specially Vikas, ACP karanveer, Chandan, Anand and Gawtam, Not to say these new ones are not good, But I do miss them specially the comedy shown by Anand and CHandan,  I started liking Samrat also but he also left the show,  really sad, But now hope none of these who are in the show leave it,  I really like Shaurya, Abhigyan, Aditya, [Mayank] HOpe none of these leave the show now

I know right, they've come to far to do this to us now!!! Who would've thought at this time last year our 9 originals would be reduced to 4!

I know I agree!! I miss the ones that died or left the show!! Like since Shaurya/Adi/Abhi/Mayank are still there it makes me miss the other 5!!! I mean I like the new cast but there are times when I dislike ACP Teje (i think its because I'm being biased that Karanveer was before him!! ) (to make it worse my brother's always like "look at ACP he's the best in the show!!! Watch his beard and moustache do all the work!!!" It's like dude seriously!!!) ahaha I know Mayank is getting less and less lines, was happy when Kapil had a ton in saturday's episode!! I just started liking Damini and Samrat as well when they left the show!!! 

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

I can't believe that our team has changed so much. Sometimes I look at the banner and then I look at the new banner and then I look back at the banner. Our new team is lovely, but I really miss our old team. And already our team has changed again. Why does it always happen that as soon as a banner contest starts, the cast changes? Last time the same happened, this time as well. I'm beginning to think that banner contests are a curse for Shapath.

And the banner curse LOL Well, yeah I noticed that too!!! Cry

And isn't there a new cop that is supposed to enter? ErmmRanveer?

Yeah everyone I think misses them, they all need to come back with a different show!!

Edited by -PrinKa- - 20 February 2013 at 5:35pm

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrinKa-

I can't believe that our team has changed so much. Sometimes I look at the banner and then I look at the new banner and then I look back at the banner. Our new team is lovely, but I really miss our old team. And already our team has changed again. Why does it always happen that as soon as a banner contest starts, the cast changes? Last time the same happened, this time as well. I'm beginning to think that banner contests are a curse for Shapath.

Yeah everyone I think misses them, they all need to come back with a different show!!

Yeah...maybe if we have one more banner contest, then our old team may come back. Cry High hopes.

Yep a new cop is entering soon. I'm thinking this is all to do with the name change that Shapath is undergoing.

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -PrinKa-

Yeah...maybe if we have one more banner contest, then our old team may come back. Cry High hopes.

Yep a new cop is entering soon. I'm thinking this is all to do with the name change that Shapath is undergoing.

If only, eh?Cry

And this mask looks so much like Kapil Arya that its scary!!!LOLBig smile

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
God don't scare me like that. It is too much like him.  LOL

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I know right!! The first time I saw it on tv it was like OMG! I said it out loud "OMG mum look" and my mum was all like, "if you're talking about that Aditya I don't want to know" ahaha "BUT THAT MASK RESEMBLES HIM SO MUCH!" loll my god! :)x

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.