.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
LUcky me

My Best friend has always been there for me, she has always accepted for who I am. Even when she had her first boyfriend she never stopped talking to me until she got her second one. I have always envied her she is beautiful long straight hair, slim, smart, confident see's the good in people. She has a good family who love her and spoil her. And even her friends as well. I never have, I am the completely opposite of her. I'm negative my family hates each other I am in my room doing homework and they are always yelling at each other.

My sister bullies me and used to hit me and always brought my self esteem down. I got to the point where I would cut myself and cry almost every nigh. I would try and talk to my mom but she never listens. I even told her I cut myself and she ignored me. My dad is working and when he gets home he just watches T.V. and ignores us or when I try talking to him he ends up yelling at me. To say I'm always stuck in my room. But back to the subject when she began dating her second boyfriend she started to change a lot. She used to be a bit tom boyish but she was still pretty. But she became more girly. She started to think she was all that and started to talk only about herself. Whenever I needed her she was either busy or with her boyfriend. During the summer before senior year we did not talk at all. I would invite her she would always say no or later, but the later never happened. When it came time to take pictures for our orchestra program I was being negative like always and she just went off on me it broke my heart.

After that she started to ignore me I would be with them and they would not talk to me. They only talked to me when they needed something and stupid me I will always do it cause I can't say no. And ever since I feel even lonlier. I feel like I'm suffocating with all this emotions that are bottling inside of me. I have no one to talk to. I am more friends with people who don't go to my school but we are not that close. Things with my family are getting worse. I feel so abandoned all I want to do is run away and never come back. She is so lucky she doesn't have to go through much, everyone likes her. She is so perfect she has a car and everything nice clothes good grades spoiled. While I have to walk and have the same clothes since freshmen year with a couple of additions but not much. I am struggling for my grades. Lucky me right?

Hey Guyzz??
Pls like and comment!!!!!
Hope u all like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is a nice attempt.

But this is not called an OS or a One-Shot. This seems like a prologue or epilogue kind of a thing of a story, but still its nice as it seems real and happens to a lot of people.
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was really nyc. Do cont. Nd post the next chap in the same thread