Madhura naik is the best from all the girls (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

KaranSurbhi.DMG

KaranSurbhi.DMG

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

So far only sanaya is the best.

Ive just watched a episode yesterday and that was my first one! Buy I'm definitely watching Sanaya's episodes again :) I miss her!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhura naik is the best from all the girls (Page 5)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ghettogurl88

Groupbie

ghettogurl88

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Sanaya was the sweetest. I thought that Gizele was nice too. But yes Sanaya was the best and well mannered guest/host in the show, I am surprised that she got the lowest scores of that week.

Rakhi is all about drama and thats why reality shows take her.

Aanchal is a fake wannabe and I felt she was jealous of Madhura because of how pretty she is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anyah-sim-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.