Madhura naik is the best from all the girls (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhura naik is the best from all the girls (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tennis2009

tennis2009

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Bcoz she was scared that Rakhi would have physical fight with her. And she doesn't want to have more fight. I agree rakhi doesn't have class. In a person a basis thing is to know how to behave. That what I want to say. And how much u argue with Rakhi it is use less.

Originally posted by Gumrah...

Well, Anchal and Madhura, I don't t exactly think are 'friends'. They at some point in their lives, worked together, but obviously didn't bond, since they weren't in touch for years. Though, i was shocked to see Anchal's loyalty switchingover,like that, but Madhura is no less, it was crystal clear that shestatedRakhi had no 'Class', yet when questioned, denied itand lied through her teeth. Maybe she was scared,that Rakhi may manhandle her again or whatever, but this girl who so calledlikestalking about taking stands for other, failed to stand up for herself. Failed to tell Rakhi, she was wrong in her behaviourand unacceptable.

If Madhurahad any brain cells in her, she wouldn't irritate Rakhi by asking the most obvious question'have youdone plastic surgery',anyone can tell that,bylooking at Rakhi. She was obviously asking for trouble, and got what she asked. I am not supporting, what Rakhi done here, but Madhura was the one who played with the fire, if she was more cautious she wouldn't have got burnt.

Other than that, if i werea guy, these three ladies would be the last one i would ever date!. Though, i still like Rakhi, for her mirch masala.

bangles

bangles

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Rakhi certainly does not have class... I say this  soley on the basis of her behaviour...smashing a plate as a guest, shouting and  screaming simply indicate a lack of manners and refinement in a person... ..money, fame, family name, origins etc., don't count if one cannot conduct onself with dignity and grace... qualities that are soely lacking  in Rakhi

Madhura denied the 'class' comment as she felt physically  threatend by Rakhi... by becoming threatening , Rakhi proved that she lacked class anyway... Madhura should not have denied the comment.. however, it is a small fault compared to the antics displayed by Rakhi and Anchal.

So why is everyone ( R and A)  accusing Madhura of being fake and attention seeking? What are they on about? Have they even looked at themselves?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deboleena.manna

candykrush

IF-Sizzlerz

candykrush

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
aanchal is the worst...i dont even want to compare with rakhi

Sarun_wahifan

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
@tennis.

Well, Madhura was the one who started everything, if she knew exactly what rakhi is like, why even bother to interact with her and deliberately try to irritate her by asking dumb questions? and the class comment, i respect for madhura would have increased ten fold, if she told rakhi on her face, yes i did say you were classless because the way you manhandled me, wasn't exactly classy of you. But she didnt, instead, she made herself look dumb by reversing what she said.

I like Madhura more than Rakhi and Aancha, i think she is the most normal from them three, but still lacks alot of intelligence.

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Rakhi is just crazy, and Aanchal, I don't even know how many faces she has, kabhi iss taraf kabhi uss taraf :/ So I Think Madhura is still kinda normal from these two. 

-sim-

--khush--

Goldie

--khush--

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Madhura Naik is FAKE FAKE FAKE...

nysa_11

Groupbie

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.