Madhura naik is the best from all the girls (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Rakhi is the best..all time hit our rakhi da drama queen;) luv her:d

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nigellaSunshine797

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhura naik is the best from all the girls (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anyah

Don't you think Madhura naik is better than the other two girls? Anchal is SOOO 2 faced! i think she's scared of rakhi. &RAKHI IS THE WORST I HATE HER!
totally agree with u...that Anchal is big fake...double faced women n Rakhi is just a drama queen n wanna be...Madhura dosen't hide anythink...she just everyone what she really is...she didn't pritend to b anything like others..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tennis2009Anyahbangles-sim-

Gumrah...

Goldie

Gumrah...

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Well, Anchal and Madhura, I don't t exactly think are 'friends'. They at some point in their lives, worked together, but obviously didn't bond, since they weren't in touch for years. Though, i was shocked to see Anchal's loyalty switching over, like that, but Madhura is no less, it was crystal clear that she stated Rakhi had no 'Class', yet when questioned, denied it and lied through her teeth. Maybe she was scared, that Rakhi may manhandle her again or whatever, but this girl who so called likes talking about taking stands for other, failed to stand up for herself. Failed to tell Rakhi, she was wrong in her behaviour and unacceptable.

If Madhura had any brain cells in her, she wouldn't irritate Rakhi by asking the most obvious question 'have you done plastic surgery', anyone can tell that, by looking at Rakhi.  She was obviously asking for trouble, and got what she asked. I am  not supporting, what Rakhi done here, but Madhura was the one who played with the fire, if she was more cautious she wouldn't have got burnt.

Other than that, if i were a guy, these three ladies would be the last one i would ever date!. Though, i still like Rakhi, for her mirch masala.

Anyahshivani003

bangles

bangles

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I have to plead my ignorance here.
Who is rakhi? What  is she famous for?
What is her talent other than being loud and picking up fights at the drop of a hat?
Since when did bickering, fighting, being rude and mannerless become entertainment?

vgajriadeboleena.manna

VintageWine

IF-Sizzlerz

VintageWine

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Madhura is sucha show off !

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Rakhi zindabad:d

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

jyothi-

IF-Stunnerz

jyothi-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
In this batch i don't like anyone.I feel sangram is better in this lot.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.