Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Anyah

Anyah

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Don't you think Madhura naik is better than the other two girls? Anchal is SOOO 2 faced! i think she's scared of rakhi. &RAKHI IS THE WORST I HATE HER!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

savnilovemingamasaf57deboleena.manna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhura naik is the best from all the girls" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
rakhi is the best ..love herBlushing

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

darkdesire_rsamaira25vedu.EatMyShorts.sinipillaiPicasso9_G1234_nigellaVintageWineHashiBootogepe30Shru77

halifax004

IF-Dazzler

halifax004

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Sanaya Irani and Ram Kapoor are the only nice people!! But Debina, Dimpy and Rakhi are fun to watch jokess

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sinipillaiDecent6Chorimonaya_sajanmasaf57786PinkiI_Heart_Friendsmelfns.ProperPatola.PaRud_AddicT

.EatMyShorts.

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

darkdesire_rDecent6Chori--khush--Picasso9_G1234_I_Heart_FriendsSunshine797VintageWineShru77togepe30

Angel13

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel13

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by halifax004

Sanaya Irani and Ram Kapoor are the only nice people!! But Debina, Dimpy and Rakhi are fun to watch jokess

I totally agree with you..these are only two people who are decent who have class and manners to talk and take things as comein front and well behave with others especially guest...I still remember how Sanaya was taking all the comments when it was her first day of mehmaan nawaji and other constants didn't like her food that much as she is not good cook..and unlike others she admitted and didn't badmouth about anyone in a whole week..so in true manners, she should have won..nevertheless, to me she is the rockstar and winner and will always be..

and about Ram Kapoor..well he is nice actor I like him..especially his smily face

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

k_sally.86ghettogurl88tristar03Decent6ChoriArHiLover-xI_Heart_Friendshalifax004monaya_sajanmelfns.ProperPatola.PaRud_AddicT

fiona18

Goldie

fiona18

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
not agree wid u...
Raki was d  best...
Big Hug nd  3 Thumps for Raki...Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nigellaSunshine797

monaya_sajan

IF-Dazzler

monaya_sajan

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fiona18

not agree wid u...
Raki was d  best...
Big Hug nd  3 Thumps for Raki...Hug

r u serious????Ouch

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Its totally clear that Rakhi's part has been scripted for grabbing trps...
She wasnt like this even on Big Boss...
Here right from her entry she started going mental...its too obvious that its scripted...SICK..Dead

Madhura is SUPER SHALLOW and FAKE ! Sheesh ! Anchal is playing a double game...was shocked to see what she did in yesterday's fight...double dholki...Shez the worst...

Edited by togepe30 - 20 February 2013 at 12:25am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbtfansamaira25--khush--Picasso9_G1234_saarahkhannuknaik99shivani003GundayVedant

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.