Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I am sorta scared LOL she can see dead people, OMG! I LOVED RIDHI's savitri wala entry... Gosh she looked so adorable in that simple salwar kameez Day Dreaming Now me thinks, she knows that she can see dead people... but how come dead ones know that they are visible to her... cuz that Debu asked if she could see him as his own mother was neglecting him... and those spirits... why were they moving towards her as if they gonna take some badla and what not *I felt it was a revengeful move*  Confused

Satya Blushing I guess my bengali suck, cuz I didnt felt its was a love song LOL his entry was dramatic like a hero... loved the riverside scene, they way he blushes..Aww Day Dreaming

Tomorrow they gonna face each other for the first time, will they recognize each other?? like attraction or anything??

- Aanchal

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

.nimmi.-Alone--Subbiha-swethasyam08shubhika124funkyliciousMrToolConfuserFIZK6mon.sayan17.comAngadPariAddict

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Me? :p" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
RES

havent watched the epi...waiting for HQ linksLOL will be back with my comments after watching the episodeEmbarrassed

UNRESEmbarrassed

OK so yet again Ridhi was AHMAZINGGGHeart i think she's especially amazing in emotional kinda scenes...we saw it in maryada and now here too; honestly just loveddd her today...the confusion and frustration was portrayed wonderfully by her...and as i mentioned somewhere else i just love how she uses her voice...she's got a really nice voice and she modulates it really well; which IMO does half the job itselfThumbs Up

as of satya...hmm will have to wait for next episode to properly see how Yash doesEmbarrassed

Edited by -Subbiha- - 20 February 2013 at 1:41am

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
haha and nice title Aanchal...why you?LOLLOL

edit - oopsies just watched the episode and understood why this title heheEmbarrassed

Edited by -Subbiha- - 19 February 2013 at 4:00pm

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Aanchu, i too loved Savitris entry and the dress too. Embarrassed

Kinda feel sorry for her. Since childhood she is  the only one who can see the wandering souls and doesnt know why and how to cope with it. Maybe the souls know and sense Savitri and are looking for salvation. Savitri told mother Superior whenever she goes out of the church she sees the dead people, she must be scared to go out, its sad.

As for Yash, i think he was better today as Satya then Veer. We need to see more of him as Satya and him together with Savitri before making any more conclusions. Tomorrow we'll find out.

Now at the end when all four characters are shown onscreen, we see the warrior Veer and Satya, a simple, friendly, helpful guy.
Princess Damyanti, the warrior, standing brave and gallant and not a fear. Ready to fight anyone. Savitri, a young girl who  is shown to be vulnerable and afraid. Doesnt know what is happening to her.
But later Savitri will come out of her shell and be brave enough like Damyanti to fight the evil Rahukaal.
Quite a contrast, huh?

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Yash looked good today..far better than Veer..but voice modulation terribly needed ..it sounded like a schoolboy is screaming

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
savitri is able to see dead people cos only then when satya dies she can see him and know the secretes of rahu. but that scene was scary particularly near the gate. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngadPariAddict

AngadPariAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentPromises

I am sorta scared LOL she can see dead people, OMG! I LOVED RIDHI's savitri wala entry... Gosh she looked so adorable in that simple salwar kameez Day Dreaming Now me thinks, she knows that she can see dead people... but how come dead ones know that they are visible to her... cuz that Debu asked if she could see him as his own mother was neglecting him... and those spirits... why were they moving towards her as if they gonna take some badla and what not *I felt it was a revengeful move*  Confused

Satya Blushing I guess my bengali suck, cuz I didnt felt its was a love song LOL his entry was dramatic like a hero... loved the riverside scene, they way he blushes..Aww Day Dreaming

Tomorrow they gonna face each other for the first time, will they recognize each other?? like attraction or anything??

- Aanchal
i was sorta cofusd by seeing ur topit titleLOLLOL "why me" heheh i thot why you...
al d sprits were moving wid her for "moksh" i thinkOuchConfused in d precap is it show lyk dis dat wen satya touchd savi,she felt sumthing???ConfusedConfused

-Alone-

IF-Dazzler

-Alone-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Yeh.. poor savitri... itne saare bhoot !!!! May be all the spirits got to know that only she can see them by watching her reaction after seeing them like stepping backward n running awayOuch...n they kept haunting her... i hope she become brave sooner n relieve those spirits...otherwise the way those spirits keep moving around her, she won't be able to do some lovey-dovey stuff with satyaBlushing as these bhoots will be kabab mein haddi...  LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.