Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Aisha.K

IF-Sizzlerz

Aisha.K

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Didn't read the other post, so I don't know what the misunderstanding was all about.

So sweet of you to apologise...Hug

Hum QHians aise hain...
thanks dear!!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!guys!please! (Page 7)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RMamsa

RMamsa

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
What! 24hrs & someone else got bullied over 'This' 

@Aisha : I"M SORRY you even said sorry! & This is a new level of insanity! 
Kher mitti pa! I actually like KaBHI a lot both hope both Ka & Bhi get to create KaBoom! on screen Dancing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Z_ROCKSAalia_Ashaz2009Laila2009Peeves.

BaraniK

Goldie

BaraniK

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Don't Be Sorry It Is Not At All Ur Fault.U Asked A Question N Gave A Option A or B.Many Gave The Option Only N Few Wrote Some Stupid Things .That Stupid Things Only Started Fight.If All Behave Maturely No Fight Will Happen.Don't Blame Yourself.Forget All The Bad Things N Be Happy.Smile

Edited by Lion89 - 20 February 2013 at 9:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Z_ROCKSadeeti10

asya_arshi99

asya_arshi99

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avonii

Originally posted by asya_arshi99

u know what u dont have self-respect!ya i read ur post!people blamed u in this while it was not ur mistake!!!but u are saying sorry/why??OMG!if i was there i would have left the forum!

I find your comments really rude. Don't talk self respect and leaving the forum that's very harsh. She is saying sorry and you don't need to take to the heart. She didn't do it intentionally ok. Pls learn to forgive others it was just a post. Sorry if you find my comment rude.
well i dont think i said wrong!but if u find it wrong so...!but its really rude!Angrybut its ok!i didnt said anything bad to her!aiha i forgave uSmile

VenusFlyTrap

Groupbie

VenusFlyTrap

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL

and after all this SBS Releases the KaBhi flirting post!

ROFLROFL

Karma Much?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aalia_A

[QUOTE=Sanju_]

Sanju whoever you are - your ignorance positively staggers me! Next time watch what you are saying - I don't belong to any clan... Stop tryna put me in a damn box just so it makes you feel better. And there was no need to single out my comment, it wasn't made to you and you are being downright rude here. Stop jumping down my throat for every frickin' comment I make. It is getting old and annoying mighty fast. Now, I'm outta here because I'm genuinely upset for Aisha and I don't wanna cause trouble on her second thread and lead to it getting closed. Maherbani karke YOU and YOUR CLAN, stop stalking my comments, stop lurking around my profile and just leave me the heck alone!

P.S. What sort of a mentality is it to butt into other people's conversations?? That was rhetorical. 
and this is what comes out eventually!! stop stalking my posts, my profile!! I don't think I need to stalk your comments/profile...hell, I don't have that much time to waste!!! I was offended at you trying to prove as if the third person was brought her her fans...no, she wasn't...her name was brought up by whatever group is, I guess they are called the KaBhi fans/KaBhi group? then, why were you trying to put the blame on her fans? you could have very politely asked to not bring her name at all even to the ones from the Kabhi fan group. But as usual, as true in every relevant post, you wanted to blame her fans..why? just because you hold your personal grudges against her? I'm not asking you to say nice stuffs, but at least may you can stop indirectly taunting her and her fans, no? see, I am one of her biggest fans and I would be the happiest if her name is never ever ever ever brought in this forum be it positively or negatively!!!Smile

Aalia_A

Aalia_A

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanju_

and this is what comes out eventually!! stop stalking my posts, my profile!! I don't think I need to stalk your comments/profile...hell, I don't have that much time to waste!!! I was offended at you trying to prove as if the third person was brought her her fans...no, she wasn't...her name was brought up by whatever group is, I guess they are called the KaBhi fans/KaBhi group? then, why were you trying to put the blame on her fans? you could have very politely asked to not bring her name at all even to the ones from the Kabhi fan group. But as usual, as true in every relevant post, you wanted to blame her fans..why? just because you hold your personal grudges against her? I'm not asking you to say nice stuffs, but at least may you can stop indirectly taunting her and her fans, no? see, I am one of her biggest fans and I would be the happiest if her name is never ever ever ever brought in this forum be it positively or negatively!!!Smile

O Lawd. Sanju you made my day even more than that KW fan yesterday... Did you seriously just accuse me of holding a grudge against Jennifer Winget? ROFL ROFL ROFL

But at least it is an "original" accusation... Imma give you full points for that Big smile

P.S. Throw the book at me will ya... Roz roz yeh naye accusations dhundne nahi padege. 

Edited by Aalia_A - 22 February 2013 at 12:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aalia_A

Originally posted by Sanju_

O Lawd. Sanju you made my day even more than that KW fan yesterday... Did you seriously just accuse me of holding a grudge against Jennifer Winget? ROFL ROFL ROFL

But at least it is an "original" accusation... Imma give you full points for that Big smile

P.S. Throw the book at me will ya... Roz roz yeh naye accusations dhundne nahi padege. 
LOL from whatever I have seen you commenting here before posts on Karan-Jennifer were banned, I got an impression of that, if my impression was wrong, then I'm sorrySmile
but still her fans weren't the ones who brought her name in that topic, so yeah your insecurity comment still doesn't hold!!!

Like I said, I would be the happiest if Jennifer's name is never ever brought in this forum coz I clearly don't even see the reason to!! moreover, I get scared of the unnecessary bashing to be honest. hence, I never commented on KaJen topics before they were banned!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.