Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Aisha.K

IF-Sizzlerz

Aisha.K

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

There is nothing to forgive. You did nothing wrong. It is just a hot topic and people got worked up over nothing. I remember how upset someone got with some post where KSG and SJ were getting along well and she assumed something else...and you have to be careful because there are naughty people like myself who will tease others after reading that post. Fact is that jodis are men and women or men and men or women and women.  It's the acting team that really matters. But you have to be careful because this is such a hot topic. So no need to apologize.

Laila
thanks dear!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Z_ROCKSAalia_ARMamsa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!guys!please! (Page 6)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aisha.K

IF-Sizzlerz

Aisha.K

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiDz_rox

chill aisha... ignore the bashers... lag ja galeee Hug
thanks dearHug

Aisha.K

IF-Sizzlerz

Aisha.K

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
thanks all of u guys!!!!!!!!!u all are just so amazing!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalia_A

chicksoup

IF-Rockerz

chicksoup

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Didn't read the other post, so I don't know what the misunderstanding was all about.

So sweet of you to apologise...Hug

Hum QHians aise hain...

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
The matter which needs attention has been shoved under the carpet and banned. 

But something that is so trivial is being made into something it isn't. 

I question the maturity level on this forum. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kajol17RMamsaAalia_Ashaz2009Laila2009

Kajol17

Kajol17

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
People make mistakes, don't beat yourself up over this. If people aren't willing to forgive you, then they are too immature to be asked for forgiveness in the first place. Its not like it affected the actors/actresses lives in a terrible way.

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha.khan

Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Hey I remember ur post.
I didn't find anything wrong with it..
The bashing has become too much..
I wonder what the mods are doing here.
I'm so sad to see that another thread is being used for bashing.
That's it.I've had enough of all the bashing.
the next time this process repeats,I'm surely going to open a thread and ask the global mods to look into this matter.
thanks dear!Hugu guys are just amazing!i wonder some people said to me ur very that and y did u make this type of post!i thought ive hurt people !!!!!!but guys it was about fun!u got it wrong1

You are most welcome dear.I wish to suggest you one thing.
Please never ever compromise on your point of view because some people think you are wrong or they try to mould your intentions and discussion towards a different direction.I would suggest you to stick to your opinions and defend them if you feel you are right.
Please keep making new threads and share your views about the show or actors related to it...
I really loved your thread which was unfortunately closed down due to you know whatLOL
Take care!

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 20 February 2013 at 12:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Z_ROCKS

arnav4ever

IF-Dazzler

arnav4ever

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Dont be sorry people are way to judgemental and we tend to quickly react to the situation but its not your fault :D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.