Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

tranquilsoul..

IF-Sizzlerz

tranquilsoul..

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Your post had no problem at all,it was made with a good and fun intention.But some people started insinuating unwanted things between two people who are working professionally, which is an insult to the actors itself.So the topic became filthy thanks to comments of certain people.But you have nothing to apologize abt dear.Just be aware that considering the current state of the forum ,be careful when u make such topics which can lead to bashing.I really was offended with some comments in the topic which was so not needed.

But none of this is ur fault and u dont need to be sorry.So cheer upHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10suds.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!guys!please! (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tranquilsoul..

IF-Sizzlerz

tranquilsoul..

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Tongue

Edited by aparna_kj - 19 February 2013 at 11:20pm

Abaddon

Goldie

Abaddon

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
And The Drama Continues  : PART II

@ TM   Apology accepted !. -:))

Edited by Abaddon - 02 March 2013 at 2:35am

teja0102..

IF-Rockerz

teja0102..

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
hey its not at all u r mistake u just made interesting poat but some people here are just searching for reason to ruin the environment u dnt have to feel like that 

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
chill aisha... ignore the bashers... lag ja galeee Hug

karan-007

IF-Stunnerz

karan-007

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Don't be sorrie its cool waise bhi the bashing didn't started bcoz of your post but bcoz some people r interested too much in ksg's real life ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suds.

suds.

IF-Dazzler

suds.

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I didn't think there was anything wrong wiv your post love <3
S'cute, the only reason I didn't comment was because [I]some[/I] people wouldve bashed me saying that I'm stupid and stuff :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10

Aisha.K

IF-Sizzlerz

Aisha.K

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aalia_A

Hey Aisha

Please know something... You are not at fault here AT ALL. Nor did you write anything wrong by calling KaBhi a jodi. I can't believe people here take such a narrow minded interpretation of a "jodi". They are a jodi in the same way that Salman-Sonakshi or SRK and Kajol are a jodi - based on their interactions off-screen. They are paired in the show and they can't be in character 24/7. I don't know why people have such a problem seeing it this way. I personally don't prefer AsYa much because of what has happened in the show before. But I like seeing KaBhi's masti in off-screen segments. It is truly sad that we now have to issue a disclaimer in the QH forum to even discuss the lead pair of the show while those not associated with the show are brought in without any rhyme or reason to spoil perfectly acceptable topics. Please keep them consigned to the archived forum where they belong. Bringing them here, time and again, it just exposes the insecurity that lingers underneath... 

I hope you do not leave Aisha and I hope you continue making topics - on AsYa, on KaBhi, on whatever in the show that you want to. This is the QH forum and you are not the one encroaching space and wilfully breaking the rules. 
thanks dear!!thank u very very much!!!!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RMamsaAalia_A

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.