Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Hey! I will be very honest...I saw nothing wrong with your topic but there are always some people who see opportunities even when not present to bash or taunt!! I see no bad intention when you posted that topic...so you don't need to be sorry because of the self-proclaimed mature people!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tranquilsoul..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!guys!please! (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aalia_A

Hey Aisha

Please know something... You are not at fault here AT ALL. Nor did you write anything wrong by calling KaBhi a jodi. I can't believe people here take such a narrow minded interpretation of a "jodi". They are a jodi in the same way that Salman-Sonakshi or SRK and Kajol are a jodi - based on their interactions off-screen. They are paired in the show and they can't be in character 24/7. I don't know why people have such a problem seeing it this way. I personally don't prefer AsYa much because of what has happened in the show before. But I like seeing KaBhi's masti in off-screen segments. It is truly sad that we now have to issue a disclaimer in the QH forum to even discuss the lead pair of the show while those not associated with the show are brought in without any rhyme or reason to spoil perfectly acceptable topics. Please keep them consigned to the archived forum where they belong. Bringing them here, time and again, it just exposes the insecurity that lingers underneath... 

I hope you do not leave Aisha and I hope you continue making topics - on AsYa, on KaBhi, on whatever in the show that you want to. This is the QH forum and you are not the one encroaching space and wilfully breaking the rules. 
and look who is talking!!!
it was people from your own clan aka "drooling over Kabhi" group who brought the unneeded person in that topic and you were having nice time there, there was no need to give your lecture UNTIL people started talking positively on that person unneeded on the topic!! it exposes the mentality of some people not anybody's insecurity!!

tranquilsoul..

WhenInRome

IF-Dazzler

WhenInRome

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
i read ur post...i even replied to it.
I choze asYa n kaBhi both.
Cz i love dem on-screen as well as off-screen.
I dont think u r at fault...datz y u shud nt say sorry. N kaBhi is also jodi yaar...jz bcz dey r not romantically involved doesnt means dat dey can not b called as a jodi. well dey're working together in a tv show opposite to each other...so they can be called as a 'jodi'.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalia_Ashanakyasharan

...OohLaLa...

IF-Sizzlerz

...OohLaLa...

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Why are u apolozising dear.its not ur mistake...all those people who bashed u are wrong.they should say sorry to u.

shanakyasharan

Aalia_A

Aalia_A

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanju_

it was people from your own clan aka "drooling over Kabhi" group who brought the unneeded person in that topic and you were having nice time there, there was no need to give your lecture UNTIL people started talking positively on that person unneeded on the topic!! it exposes the mentality of some people not anybody's insecurity!!

Sanju whoever you are - your ignorance positively staggers me! Next time watch what you are saying - I don't belong to any clan... Stop tryna put me in a damn box just so it makes you feel better. And there was no need to single out my comment, it wasn't made to you and you are being downright rude here. Stop jumping down my throat for every frickin' comment I make. It is getting old and annoying mighty fast. Now, I'm outta here because I'm genuinely upset for Aisha and I don't wanna cause trouble on her second thread and lead to it getting closed. Maherbani karke YOU and YOUR CLAN, stop stalking my comments, stop lurking around my profile and just leave me the heck alone!

P.S. What sort of a mentality is it to butt into other people's conversations?? That was rhetorical. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10shaz2009Laila2009

giee

IF-Rockerz

giee

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
hey  even i saw dat post of urs...n i really didnt find nethn offending r wrong!!
it was a fun post...u really dont hav 2 apologise
just chilll Tongue

Aalia_A

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
just chill sweety..i knw ur post was just made on a fun basis n not to spark up fights...just relaxEmbarrassed

Aalia_A

-Ivy-

Goldie

-Ivy-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanju_

Originally posted by Aalia_A

Hey Aisha

Please know something... You are not at fault here AT ALL. Nor did you write anything wrong by calling KaBhi a jodi. I can't believe people here take such a narrow minded interpretation of a "jodi". They are a jodi in the same way that Salman-Sonakshi or SRK and Kajol are a jodi - based on their interactions off-screen. They are paired in the show and they can't be in character 24/7. I don't know why people have such a problem seeing it this way. I personally don't prefer AsYa much because of what has happened in the show before. But I like seeing KaBhi's masti in off-screen segments. It is truly sad that we now have to issue a disclaimer in the QH forum to even discuss the lead pair of the show while those not associated with the show are brought in without any rhyme or reason to spoil perfectly acceptable topics. Please keep them consigned to the archived forum where they belong. Bringing them here, time and again, it just exposes the insecurity that lingers underneath... 

I hope you do not leave Aisha and I hope you continue making topics - on AsYa, on KaBhi, on whatever in the show that you want to. This is the QH forum and you are not the one encroaching space and wilfully breaking the rules. 

ohmigod. is this sanju from the tellychakkar article? what are you doin here, jw is not a part of this. i knew i'd see you around in the sc forum but here too... small world ay?

p.s. if you aint that sanju then mi bad. no need to jump down my throat Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.