Qubool Hai

sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!guys!please!

Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
guys😭!from the bottom of my heart i want to say sorry to all of those who were dissapointed of the post!about kabhi and asya whome do u like the most!some of  u thought i have written as that kabhi are also jodi!and they said me alot on this that u r responsible for writing such lame  most!i didnt wrote it intentionally but my mistake i wrote which jodi u love the most!but now i say i meant that do u like kabhi offscreen masti or asya onscreen scenes!but all of u got it wrong expect some people!thanks to those who knew that i wrote kabhi as jodi by mistake!i really regret it! but !
but who got it wrong!sorry!please forgive me!please!
 undefined

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aisha.K thumbnail
undefinedsorry!looks like those u replied to my post blaming me aand were dissapointed that y i wrote kabhi are not interested to forgive me but i am interested for u guys to forgive me!
asya_arshi99 thumbnail
u know what u dont have self-respect!ya i read ur post!people blamed u in this while it was not ur mistake!!!but u are saying sorry/why??OMG!if i was there i would have left the forum!
-iLoveKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
plz plz plz dont be sorry !!! it wasnt ur fault !! u didnt do it on purpose chillax !!! 😊
Aisha.K thumbnail
Originally posted by: asya_arshi99

u know what u dont have self-respect!ya i read ur post!people blamed u in this while it was not ur mistake!!!but u are saying sorry/why??OMG!if i was there i would have left the forum!

i beg to differ but i dont agree!when i was agree i also said to leave the forum!but y?dont think so!its my important part of my life!!i love IF and QH!!SO but i think i hurt many people many people making kabhi jodi like nt intentionally but by mistake1they havnt read the pot cz it was till page 13 so that s y but leaving the forum is not good advice!to ask for forgiveness will be best openion!o nce again sorry!
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Hey I remember ur post.
I didn't find anything wrong with it..
The bashing has become too much..
I wonder what the mods are doing here.
I'm so sad to see that another thread is being used for bashing.
That's it.I've had enough of all the bashing.
the next time this process repeats,I'm surely going to open a thread and ask the mods to look into this matter from the first post itself.Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 years ago
Aisha.K thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_0n_earth

plz plz plz dont be sorry !!! it wasnt ur fault !! u didnt do it on purpose chillax !!! Smile

thank dear🤗
Aisha.K thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

Hey I remember ur post.
I didn't find anything wrong with it..
The bashing has become too much..
I wonder what the mods are doing here.
I'm so sad to see that another thread is being used for bashing.
That's it.I've had enough of all the bashing.
the next time this process repeats,I'm surely going to open a thread and ask the global mods to look into this matter.

thanks dear!🤗u guys are just amazing!i wonder some people said to me ur very that and y did u make this type of post!i thought ive hurt people !!!!!!but guys it was about fun!u got it wrong1
Marysaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I just don't understand why people take things in the first degrees, u don't hav to be sorry dear, I read your post and there is nothing wrong on it ! 
Aisha.K thumbnail
shifali and all others...sorry dear!i didnt knew that people will post...and the people who just forgave me now thank u very very much!!!!!undefined