nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh gosh amit is too rude...ghamandi kahin ka...itni hawa kyu karta hai accrding to him he is the perfect in the wordl..poor but he wiil realise when snehal show him mirror..bechari amita ko ruula dia..
upar s dadi maa''jaley pe namak'' she is funny but it seen also rude..i love his naani...
wht u think guys amit was over rude or not?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you. I'm not very fond of Amit and his overall personality and attitude. After watching today's episode I was like I hope Amita's Amit is a different Amit, like an Amit Patel or something, but not Amit Shah (or not this one at least). 
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amit was rude. He is always over reacting for no reason and making Amita feel bad and making her cry. It will be nice when Snehal rejects Amit and he will realise that he is not perfect. Its high time that someone shows him the mirror.
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup he is rude, and to this amita never speaks anything in return..she is very polite.. the way he told sanjay that snehal is way too thiner than Atul's girl, was bit too much... doesn't matter what he means but he should've not said that on her face...i mean common he doesn't even know her to rate her and compare her with Snehal..and to be precise he doesn't even know Snehal to take her side to begin with!
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mujhe toh screen ke andar ghus ke amit kko kaan ke neeche keech ke ek thappad dene ka Mann kar raha tha ... He was just too rude yaaar poor girl amita ger eyes filled with tears...it will be treat to watch snehal rejecting khud ke aine mein me.perfect amut babua
totallydesified thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

Amit was rude. He is always over reacting for no reason and making Amita feel bad and making her cry. It will be nice when Snehal rejects Amit and he will realise that he is not perfect. Its high time that someone shows him the mirror.

Exactly!! I get really annoyed when Amit's mom acts like he is Prince Charming and that while he can reject girls, no one is going to reject him!
badam-chi-rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good dat snehal rejected him!!!! 👏 he deserved dis...hamari amita ko rulaa diya...😭 i hate him!!!😡 he's always above d earth...but today it was fun watching him crash down!!!🤣
aaj2013 thumbnail
I am happy that Snehal didn't like him...and said that nicely...
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys,

I am new to this Forum but I am loving AKA... Agree Amit does not come across as a jerk... Sorry but he is not good enough for Amita... And the 3 ladies in his house are OTT...
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elgee

Hi guys,

I am new to this Forum but I am loving AKA... Agree Amit does not come across as a jerk... Sorry but he is not good enough for Amita... And the 3 ladies in his house are OTT...

I find chachi and her DIL Riyya  to loud. I love Nani as she is sweet to Amita and likes her.. Even Amit's dadi reprimanded him by saying he had exaggerated her being healthy.😊