Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

   

Samir Soni AT#14 Piya O Re Piya (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Joined: 08 May 2011

Posts: 13702

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash

Originally posted by Rush2220



@Rani n Ashu n all

arre we will enjoy the show, discuss about it, appreciate the acting...make fun of the bloopers etc etc like we always did.

But haan together...koi SiNal wala arguments nahin...that is just a request...if the show ends at least we all should bid it farewell together.

damn even saying that (end) hurts.Ouch
Haan Cry For rest as you say Thumbs Up

haha meri baat mani sabko zaroori nahin hai...but I feel it should be like that. SiNal were NEVER perfect for me...dont think they were ever perfect for anyoneOuch...but at the end of the day it was CVs who butchered them and we (Real ppl) had arguments on fictional characters and messed up... its time like mature ppl we all unite and say our goodbyes...to the show and to each other...aage FB/Skype etc toh hai hi...And which ever show Samir/KN/Aarti/Ayaz/Sonia etc come we can meet there (as per our fav wala choiceWink)

Acha ab ho gaya class khatam...hum chale sone...gnite...do give it a thought everyone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajash-Ranishweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samir Soni AT#14 Piya O Re Piya (Page 8)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Joined: 14 August 2012

Posts: 10191

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by Rajash

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by Rajash


You are next right?

Did you finally decide on the song or notLOL?
how come ? maine sindhu ko kaunsi At di thi 4 th yaa 14 th gosh!! i totally lost on this one Ouch

Both actuallyTongue You gave her 4th AT, but we had already finished 10 of them so 4th became 14 and now you are next buddyTongueEmbarrassed
ohh yaa right right D'ohD'oh hey bhagawaan... maine apani akkal kaha chod dii iss ending ke chaakar mai Ouch

So what's your song or you are opting outWinkWink
[/QUOTE]Chalo piya ke baad i ll choose... jiyaa WinkLOL (Huh buddies Tongue )
so song will be Jiya dhadak dhak jaaye  or jiya re jya From JTHJ whatever fits in worlds limit for uEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Joined: 08 May 2011

Posts: 13702

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged


ashu yeh kaisa rahegaLOL

baap re i better go b4 someone kills me


[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hchNWH6SsYw[/YOUTUBE]

best lines

Maine murder hai kiye,
channel pe tere liye
Maine murder hai kiye,
channel pe tere liye
Daal le aag mein thodi ghee,
ban ja ae controversy


Edited by Rush2220 - 19 February 2013 at 1:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ranishweta_r

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010

Posts: 44267

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by Rajash

Originally posted by Rush2220



@Rani n Ashu n all

arre we will enjoy the show, discuss about it, appreciate the acting...make fun of the bloopers etc etc like we always did.

But haan together...koi SiNal wala arguments nahin...that is just a request...if the show ends at least we all should bid it farewell together.

damn even saying that (end) hurts.Ouch
Haan Cry For rest as you say Thumbs Up

haha meri baat mani sabko zaroori nahin hai...but I feel it should be like that. SiNal were NEVER perfect for me...dont think they were ever perfect for anyoneOuch...but at the end of the day it was CVs who butchered them and we (Real ppl) had arguments on fictional characters and messed up... its time like mature ppl we all unite and say our goodbyes...to the show and to each other...aage FB/Skype etc toh hai hi...And which ever show Samir/KN/Aarti/Ayaz/Sonia etc come we can meet there (as per our fav wala choiceWink)

Acha ab ho gaya class khatam...hum chale sone...gnite...do give it a thought everyone.

@ Green - This means yo and I will definitely meet in a new forum somedayTongue

Okay have a good night, talk to you tomorrowHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220Rajashshweta_r

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Joined: 14 August 2012

Posts: 10191

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by Rajash

Originally posted by Rush2220



@Rani n Ashu n all

arre we will enjoy the show, discuss about it, appreciate the acting...make fun of the bloopers etc etc like we always did.

But haan together...koi SiNal wala arguments nahin...that is just a request...if the show ends at least we all should bid it farewell together.

damn even saying that (end) hurts.Ouch
Haan Cry For rest as you say Thumbs Up

haha meri baat mani sabko zaroori nahin hai...but I feel it should be like that. SiNal were NEVER perfect for me...dont think they were ever perfect for anyoneOuch...but at the end of the day it was CVs who butchered them and we (Real ppl) had arguments on fictional characters and messed up... its time like mature ppl we all unite and say our goodbyes...to the show and to each other...aage FB/Skype etc toh hai hi...And which ever show Samir/KN/Aarti/Ayaz/Sonia etc come we can meet there (as per our fav wala choiceWink)

Acha ab ho gaya class khatam...hum chale sone...gnite...do give it a thought everyone.
Baaki ka Samjhi yaa nahi woh toh pataa nahin but Wink waala pakka samjh gayii LOLLOL

chalo bye mai bhi chali Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ranishweta_r

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010

Posts: 44267

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash


Both actuallyTongue You gave her 4th AT, but we had already finished 10 of them so 4th became 14 and now you are next buddyTongueEmbarrassed
ohh yaa right right D'ohD'oh hey bhagawaan... maine apani akkal kaha chod dii iss ending ke chaakar mai Ouch
[/QUOTE]

So what's your song or you are opting outWinkWink
[/QUOTE]Chalo piya ke baad i ll choose... jiyaa WinkLOL (Huh buddies Tongue )
so song will be Jiya dhadak dhak jaaye  or jiya re jya From JTHJ whatever fits in worlds limit for uEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Agar apana turn jaldi chahiye toh youhave to finish this AT quicklyLOL

I think both of them will fit so It will depend on my mood that day which song to pickTongue

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010

Posts: 44267

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220



ashu yeh kaisa rahegaLOL

baap re i better go b4 someone kills me


[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hchNWH6SsYw[/YOUTUBE]

best lines

Maine murder hai kiye,
channel pe tere liye
Maine murder hai kiye,
channel pe tere liye
Daal le aag mein thodi ghee,
ban ja ae controversy

Is this a real songLOL? Or your take on some other songWink

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Joined: 08 May 2011

Posts: 13702

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged


Dekho I am SS fan...ab yeh kisi se chupa toh hai nahin...But I dont have any problem with KN...kya prblm hoga yaar she is kareeb kareeb mere bete ke age ki...ab bache ke fan thodi na ho sakte hain (this is for me) Sidhi i have too many prblms...kunal also I have problems...but coz I am a SS fan I have been misunderstood at times...or maybe kabhi kuch bhadas nikal gaya hoga...but nothing personal with anyone here. (at least not from my side)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ranishweta_r

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Samir, Neelam, Keerti/Whole Starcast @Deepak Bday

2 3

TheRowdiest 22 6780 01 May 2012 at 10:52am
By -suhani-
Sexy Samir Soni ki Jai ho-People's mag

2

-RD- 11 2171 08 December 2011 at 10:00am
By norzar
Samir Soni@Sexiest Men No. 1 -People Mag Armu4eva 4 1358 07 December 2011 at 12:41pm
By -Rani
Actor Samir Soni with wife Neelam Kothari at the d kameshreddy 4 2913 22 November 2011 at 11:12am
By preethi12345
Samir Soni n Keerti Nagpure's phone game *Spoiler*

2

-MariaMars- 12 3798 06 November 2011 at 3:08pm
By TheRowdiest

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.