Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Samir Soni AT#14 Piya O Re Piya (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by Rajash

Hailaa !! mere bina nayee AT ShockedShocked yeh kya kiya ...Disapprove

piya kaa number bhi aagayaa Wink humara nahi ayegaa Ouch

anyways Congo menkas n Piya Embarrassed

parinda laut aaya...ya guzar raha hai
kaash laut aa sakataaa Ouch par nahi yunhi guzar raha tha aapko dekhake ruk gayaa yaa fir kaho andar ghuss gayaa Tongue

chalo accha hai...koi to ruka mughe dekh ke...

ab toh jalwe karne hai...after today's episode i dont feel that bad...if this show is ending then we all should have lot of fun...why should we let the @#$%^&&**** Colors/BT ruin it for us. IN few days we will be sure...phir toh dhamaal macha denge to show our appreciation to the cast at least.
iss ka matlab Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samir Soni AT#14 Piya O Re Piya (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

You are next right?

Did you finally decide on the song or notLOL?
how come ? maine sindhu ko kaunsi At di thi 4 th yaa 14 th gosh!! i totally lost on this one Ouch
[/QUOTE]

Both actuallyTongue You gave her 4th AT, but we had already finished 10 of them so 4th became 14 and now you are next buddyTongueEmbarrassed

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Rani

yeh kisake liye thaConfused?

Ashu ke liye...she is on twitter na so one day i called her back home.

Called her back home meaning phone call or physically invited her home? But she lives in Mumbai and you in Delhi. I am totally confusedConfusedConfused

Rani I went on twitter and tweeted to her ' nadaan parindey ghar aa ja'...ghar meaning forum...since then i call her nadaan parinda or parinda
[/QUOTE]

Okay got itLOL, how was I supposed to know behind the scene story of you guys Parinda story LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

@Rani n Ashu n all

arre we will enjoy the show, discuss about it, appreciate the acting...make fun of the bloopers etc etc like we always did.

But haan together...koi SiNal wala arguments nahin...that is just a request...if the show ends at least we all should bid it farewell together.

damn even saying that (end) hurts.Ouch

Edited by Rush2220 - 19 February 2013 at 1:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajash-Ranishweta_r

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

You are next right?

how come ? maine sindhu ko kaunsi At di thi 4 th yaa 14 th gosh!! i totally lost on this one Ouch

Both actuallyTongue You gave her 4th AT, but we had already finished 10 of them so 4th became 14 and now you are next buddyTongueEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]ohh yaa right right D'ohD'oh hey bhagawaan... maine apani akkal kaha chod dii iss ending ke chaakar mai Ouch

-Rani

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

@Rani n Ashu n all

arre we will enjoy the show, discuss about it, appreciate the acting...make fun of the bloopers etc etc like we always did.

But haan together...koi SiNal wala arguments nahin...that is just a request...if the show ends at least we all should bid it farewell together.

Haan Cry For rest as you say Thumbs Up

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

@Rani n Ashu n all

Maine toh woh argument kab ka band kar diya hai mamWinkTongue

I know (ends) word does bring us back to reality that it's actually going to be all over very soon. 

I feel like someone dear to me has diedOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220Rajashshweta_r

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

You are next right?

ohh yaa right right D'ohD'oh hey bhagawaan... maine apani akkal kaha chod dii iss ending ke chaakar mai Ouch
[/QUOTE]

So what's your song or you are opting outWinkWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top