Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   

Samir Soni AT#14 Piya O Re Piya (Page 10)

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Joined: 08 May 2011
Posts: 13702

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani


ROFL waise banane waale badi fursat mai banaaya hoga issko LOL
[/QUOTE]

Ekta koWinkLOL?
[/QUOTE]

pata nahin kisne banaya hai...kailash ne gaya hai...n seems on Mika/Rakhi controversy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajash-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 44471

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by -Rani

[QUOTE=Rush2220]


Same here Rush, I am a huge SS fan and that is no secret to anyone. 

Actually now I don't even have issues with Kunal  or Siddhi as they are creations or some twisted minded people who have completely butchered them so not their fault. It's all good. We will say goodbye to Parichay with content heart and happy noteSmile

mughe hai...thoda hai...want the show to end... if it is... then on a good note...i liked the way KC told Sid everything...he did not hide...but then what they did as parentsDead...no ways...even if Sid was going to tell the truth...she should have waited...or KC should have stopped her...ki baad main bata dengen...the kids were not running away...so ab toh thoda maturity dhikha do yaar...as parents. (for CVs)



That's why I said I don't have problems with KUnal or Siddhi, it's the CVs who wrote and executed such idiotic scene where the mother comes out and blurt out the truth in front of all the friends of their kids and the father also doesn't stop her.

They should have been shown sharing this info with the kids in private after the party was over, but parichay CVs like to make every scene idiotic in the name of drama. Parichay CVs kabhi nahi sudharenge. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220Rajash

Savz_Startling IF-Sizzlerz
Savz_Startling
Savz_Startling

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 12288

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by -Rani

[QUOTE=Rush2220]


Same here Rush, I am a huge SS fan and that is no secret to anyone. 

Actually now I don't even have issues with Kunal  or Siddhi as they are creations or some twisted minded people who have completely butchered them so not their fault. It's all good. We will say goodbye to Parichay with content heart and happy noteSmile

mughe hai...thoda hai...want the show to end... if it is... then on a good note...i liked the way KC told Sid everything...he did not hide...but then what they did as parentsDead...no ways...even if Sid was going to tell the truth...she should have waited...or KC should have stopped her...ki baad main bata dengen...the kids were not running away...so ab toh thoda maturity dhikha do yaar...as parents. (for CVs)



read some where by research human mature age is 60, life almost over ke baad maturity  Shocked LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 44471

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash


Ekta koWinkLOL?
Approve kaha kaha se qualities dhoodh nikali iss ki god hai baap re...,, Pata nahin aage aur kya kya karegii AngryAngry  D'oh
[/QUOTE]

Bhagwan ne Sunday ke din fursat se banaya hoga UsseLOL
Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Joined: 08 May 2011
Posts: 13702

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani



That's why I said I don't have problems with KUnal or Siddhi, it's the CVs who wrote and executed such idiotic scene where the mother comes out and blurt out the truth in front of all the friends of their kids and the father also doesn't stop her.

They should have been shown sharing this info with the kids in private after the party was over, but parichay CVs like to make every scene idiotic in the name of drama. Parichay CVs kabhi nahi sudharenge. 

Sudhrengen...last week mainAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 44471

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

seems like murder 4 ka script discussions going on LOL

LOLLOL Why Murder 4 discussionsLOL?
Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Joined: 08 May 2011
Posts: 13702

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis



read some where by research human mature age is 60, life almost over ke baad maturity  Shocked LOL

Aise maat bolo plz...Sid is just 30 as per KC so he is 40...life begins at 40Wink...i'd like to believe that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 44471

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by -Rani



That's why I said I don't have problems with KUnal or Siddhi, it's the CVs who wrote and executed such idiotic scene where the mother comes out and blurt out the truth in front of all the friends of their kids and the father also doesn't stop her.

They should have been shown sharing this info with the kids in private after the party was over, but parichay CVs like to make every scene idiotic in the name of drama. Parichay CVs kabhi nahi sudharenge. 

Sudhrengen...last week mainAngry

Are you sure of that? Because I am notD'oh

Shweta and I were discussin in EDT that we won't be surprised if they show a jobless and drunken KC playing teen patti in order to buy his son Anand's graduation suite, just like the very first epi.

Jahan se shuru kiya wahi lake khatam bhi karengeOuch


Edited by -Rani - 19 February 2013 at 2:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta_r

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Samir, Neelam, Keerti/Whole Starcast @Deepak Bday

2 3

Author: TheRowdiest   Replies: 22   Views: 6823

TheRowdiest 22 6823 01 May 2012 at 10:52am by -suhani-
Sexy Samir Soni ki Jai ho-People's mag

2

Author: -RD-   Replies: 11   Views: 2203

-RD- 11 2203 08 December 2011 at 10:00am by norzar
Samir Soni@Sexiest Men No. 1 -People Mag

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 4   Views: 1369

Armu4eva 4 1369 07 December 2011 at 12:41pm by -Rani
Actor Samir Soni with wife Neelam Kothari at the d

Author: kameshreddy   Replies: 4   Views: 2930

kameshreddy 4 2930 22 November 2011 at 11:12am by preethi12345
Samir Soni n Keerti Nagpure's phone game *Spoiler*

2

Author: -MariaMars-   Replies: 12   Views: 3821

-MariaMars- 12 3821 06 November 2011 at 3:08pm by TheRowdiest

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index