The Arrival Of Happy Days ~ An AsYa OS

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

It is a sequence after the Raaz is out, Zoya's attempt in searching her father and roots are futile. Razia and Co are in jail. All is coming back to normalcy. Kindaa for MAHA EPISODE. πŸ˜†

My take, just an OS rather than a scene description. πŸ˜Š

Disclaimer : I am extremely sorry if any part of my OS hurts the sentiments of anyone. It was done totally unintentionally. Hope i will be forgiven and my OS Will be spared. πŸ˜†

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asad smile at himself as he made coffee for the three ladies chattering away in his living area while the movie progressed on the flat screen of his. Finally peace was restoring back in their lives, Normalcy cheerfully welcomed them back after a month of troublous time. A month eventful never was spent before until the last. It was all a blur for him still, like a distant horrifying nightmare, changing each and everyone's life for forever. Who was to be blamed for this? They all had been trapped in the momentum of time like the puppets in the hands of fate. It was destined to have happened, sooner or later, it happened now and he was glad that his family was safe and sound, unhurt and unaffected by the consequences of the outcome. His fears hadn't come true, Ammi-Najma were no where affected anyhow, and Zoya, she had recovered very well and was safe alive and most of all Breathing, adding with her Sher O Shayari every now and then, all finally had come to be fine again. He feared that Zoya would have been affected by its impact the most, physically and mentally, as he knew how fragile this little strong girl really was. But like all times, she proved him utter wrong, which too much of his surprise, he thankfully was glad of. Like his Ammi advised him two days earlier, he now too should forget everything and return back to the life of present. Over-thinking never leads to anything good. Some bygones were supposed to be kept as bygones. It was the only best thing ever to do.

"Coffee" Asad's voice chirped louder than Zoya's as the three dimpled ladies helped themselves with it. His Ammi eyed him one of her twinkles as he jovially acknowledged.
"Gandi movie hai Tamater,ap log dekho main kuch deir kaam kar leta hoon!" Asad said teasing away Najma.
"Kyun Bhaijan? Dekhonaa aap bhi!" Najma pestered him with her smiles.
"Nahi !! Mujhe aur bhi bahut important kaam hai Tamater."
"-Mr. Khaan..-"
"Miss Farooqqi !! Apki jaankari ke liye,i have seen this movie for more than a 20000times. I remember its dialogues more than my excel sheets tabulations. All thanks to Miss Tamater, pata nahi kya hai iss mein jo hazaar baar dekhne ke baad bhi inko chain nahi aata!" Asad laughed as others joined in.
"Aaayaaayaya chain nahi aata!" Najma teased back.
"Eeeyaaan aur nahi toh kya Tamaattterrr. Dekho dekho kaise gusse se laal ho rahi hai!"
"Bhai jan!"
"Bhai Jan tang mat karo" Asad imitated Najma back as he hugged her and everyone else started rolling with laughter.
"Main yun gaya aur yun aya. You guys won't miss me much i presume, Its always advised to men not to interfere in woo-men chatter, or else its injurious to health! I take your leave!"
"Aa-sad!! Dilshad rolled her eyes in laughter as Asad left laughing to himself.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"Asad"
"Jee Ammi" Asad kept his files away as Dilshad sat beside him on his small deewan.
"Mujhe tumse kuch zarruri baat karni hai!"
"Ammi is everything fine? Anything is wrong?"
"Nahi nahi beta, nothing is wrong."
"Then Ammi?"
"I want you to consider something, beta!"
"App jo kahe Ammi, Maine kabhi apki baat taali hai?"
"Asad,i want you to think logically and seriously before you come to any kind of conclusions!"
"Asad i have chosen someone for you."
Asad rolled his eyes out of their sockets. His heart yelled out a NO. It wasn't possible, Zo-- Wait What?!
"Asad,Zeenat,Zoya ki Appi"--
Okay thats then fine. Wait why?
"Zoya ki Appi aur Anwar, Zoya ka rishta mere pass laye thay, They wanted a suitable future for her, before they left--"
"I know Ammi,bu--"
"I want you to consider Zoya. 'Cause I know your unsaid feelings for her. You yourself know very well, that she will not get a better a person apart from you!"
"Aam-"
"Tum lakh koshish karlo Asad, tumhare chehre pe dikhta hai ki tum usse kiss tarh beimtehaan mohobbat karte ho! Aur Zoya? Woh tumse usse bhi kaai guna zyada pyaar karti hai, iss gawah puri duniya ab tak ho chuki hai Asad!"
"Aaammmi-woh baat bilkul nahi hai-"
"Phir kya baat hai?"
"Abbhi?? I mean Itni jaldi? I mean-"
"Apne Dil pe haath rekh kar kaho ki tumhe Zoya se koi pyaar nahi,koi vaasta nahi!"
"Ap nahi samjh rahi hai Ammi, App bahut bhooli hai!"
"Mere sawal ka yea jawab nahi hai Asad" Asad caressed his face for a while. His Ammi couldn't be easily fooled like he did away to his feelings.
"Haan. Haan main manta hoo ki iss mein koi shak nahi hai ki Miss Farooqqi meri zindagi mein nahi hoti toh zindagi bahut asaan hojati! Kyunki jo main karna nahi chahta tha, jiss cheez se mujhe sakt nafarat thi, wohi abb meri zindagi ban chuki hai!"
"Toh? Baat kiss darr ka hai Beta?"
"Kya Zoya ko Asad Qubool Hai?" Asad replied after a pause."The Asad Ahmed Khan nahi, Asad, only the non-existing Asad"

"Asad She really loves you."
"Ammi I don't want to hurt her anymore. She doesn't deserve any of these."
"If you think your questions needs answers, its better if you ask her them, yourself."
"Asad!! I want a suitable appropriate answer by tomorrow morning. And I know you will choose the best for you, yourself, her, and all of us!"
"Jee Ammi!"

Consider Zoya? Where this does comes from? Why should I consider when she is already mine? But hey wait? What makes me think this as such? I know the feeling can't be any longer be suppressed in me. She indeed affects me. I indeed feel for her. All I know is that this feeling is the perfect feeling ever! Its true that I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Miss Farooqqii!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoo-Mii-ss
"Yes Mr Khan?"
"I-I was thinking"
"Yes!"
"I wanna take you out somewhere for this evening. Last time you wanted to have some jalebies,i have some work is the purani gali area,so i thought to treat you from there. Return back you can help me chose a perfect gift for Najma and Ammi. Hence be ready on time.

Asad left before he could have been showered with endless questions and queries by Miss Farooqi.

Whatt? He just asked me out? Crazy he is, can't even ask people out for a date even. Even that has to be taught by me! What am i gonna do with you Mr Khan?

--------------------------------------------------------
"Its good that you called out. Cause i too had to talk with you some serious stuff. You know sometimes you make my task easier." Zoya laughed as Asad drove.
"Why? Anything serious?"
"No its like if you didnt,i had to be THE MAN in between us, and call you out! aha ahah" Zoya laughed at herself leaving Asad and his looks of disgust behind the wheel. She found them funny lately, not much to Asad's surprise.
"Issi baat pe ek shair arzz hai!"
Asad bit his lips together to suppress his sudden pang of laughter.
"Aati hai hassi,toh hass liya kijiye!
Aati hai hassii, toh hass liya kijiye,
Iss pe tax nahi lagti atleast smile toh kiya kijiye!!
Shuriyaa shukriyaa shukrriyaa!"
Asad looked at her and gave her one of his "You are too much" smiles at her, as he laughed through his flaring nostrils.
Asad parked the car in the general parking lot and helped a clumsy Zoya out of her seat belt to her toes.
"Where are we going Mr Khan?"
"You will soon see.Just watch while you walk. Your leg still seems sore"
"Noo Mr Khan its perfectly fine. Am MA all better than ever, like a ribbon wrapped surprised gift."
Asad shot her a glare and she stopped her blabbering. He held her hand in his. And she never felt such secure ever before.
"Park?"
"Yes "

"How did you know that i love kids?" Zoya's face shined with a thank you.
"Don't forget I am The Asad Ahmed Khan!" Asad smirked back. But who was waiting for the reply of the question asked. Miss Farooqi was already no where to be found as she herself forgot the age of hers among the little kids playing. Asad smiled as he saw his Zoya playing among the children, helping them with their rides. Asad leaned on the stand of the swing case crossing his arms across his chest, as he let each and every second get absorbed within himself. He had seen how Zoya's eyes lit up like tiny little stars when they had met Ansh and his sisters at Mangalpur Dhaba. How the children made her smile in that Life and Death situation. How she loved Palak playing in her lap. How she caressed Ansh as he threatened to kill Asad if he ever hurt his Zoya Didi again. How lovingly she ate while Payal fed her. Children. Zoya loved children. She herself remained a child at her heart,still.
Zoya sat on the now empty swing case, tired from all the enormous amount of work done meanwhile. Due to the Adult size of hers Zoya could only manage to wriggle herself like a worm, unsuccessful in her attempts to cradle it. Asad laughed looking at her condition. She indeed was no doubt super adorable.
"Let me help you!"Asad said lovingly as he clutched the chains of the swing tight in between his fists.
"Yayayyayaya" Zoya squeaked like a 5year old as she clapped her hands in ecstatic joy, leaving behind an over blushing in smiles Asad in a new found Heave.
"I feel so young!" Zoya laughed.
"Yes, because you are over eighty now, with toothless gum and wrinkles!" Asad smirked.
"I am NOT that old like you Mr Khan!! Very funny." Zoya protested.
She looked back at Asad who in return, returned her an assuring smile of his. How adorable this man looks when he tends to behave like a HuMan.
Zoya suddenly grew quiet; Asad thought it was the perfect time for him to tell her about the proposal, while he cradled the swing. But like always, to his surprise Zoya spoke out

"I came here, with a task in mind. I had hopes that my task will be accomplished will find my roots. But i didn't know that i would be getting this. Futile. . . Waste."
Asad knew she was tearing up. But he preferred not to interrupt her in between.
"I never thought, I seriously never thought, I would get such love, such care from people whom i gave nothing but pain. I never thought in my dreams that i would get a loving mother like Phoopii, A best friend like Najma. I never dreamt in my dreams i would be soo blessed. I wonder if i even i am worthy of it." Zoya continued as her voice broke, "I dont know, I don't know how am i to survive, survive without you Mr Khan. I died literary with you, how do i lead the rest of my life without you?-"
Asad unconsciously broken in between, "You dont need to, You dont leave us, you dont need to me!I-"
"I cant live here forever Mr Khan, i have to go back to the place i belong. One day or the other i have to leave, And that day is just a week away."

"Haan yea aur baat hai ki if i get married to someone, I dont ever have to go from here!" Zoya laughed at the irony she said.
Asad angrily crossed his eyebrows and mumbled out "Why Someone?"
"Mr Khan I dont belong here-"
"Shut up Zoya! Enough!" Asad angrily protested out.
"I mean what? Someone?I mean why the heck would you marry some Airaa Gaiiraa??And then i have to run to say Qubool Nahi Hai!!"
Zoya looked at Asad in utter confusion. This man is seriously mad.
"I will obviously have to marry some Aira gaira You apparently don't have any intentions to even Love me! Forget the pious institution of marriage!"
"I DO LOVE YOU, you DO LOVE me, from where does this marriage with any Aira Gaira comes in between?" Asad shook his head in disgust.
"What did you just say?"
"Where does this marrying Airaa Gaiiraa comes in between us!"
"Nooo, before that!"
Zoya had caught the correct string this time. Asad turned his face away so as to look away from Zoya's eyes. He didnt have the strength to look into hers anymore.
"What did you just say now?" Zoya demanded for an answer again.
"Why the hell are you sharma-fying like a sixteen year old girl Asad?" Zoya finally laughed out.
Asad finally exhaled in relief and looked at her, tears brimming up in his eyes. But she was busy looking at something else. Kulfi.
"Bhaiya Kulfi dena Do." Asad ordered.
Zoya's smile became bigger than her face and Asad could see nearly all her shiny teeth. And it gave him a kind of unexplained pleasure. Her smile was his sunshine after rain. She was his ibadat, she was color

in the black and while life of his. She was the junoon in his passion. She was the hassi in his dard bhari zindagi of his, She was the morning sunshine to his yelda.She completed his life. She was the one. The ultimate one.
"Aj no Limit" Asad smirked, winking at Zoya over golgupass and jalebies. Zoya intelligent enough, got the hint and the race started.
7-8-10-14-18-24-32
Ya ladki toh bhookaad hai
34-38-42-44
Asad rolled his eyes widely at Zoya as she munched and munched and munched soo easily,

SO EASILY.

Asad himself was pondering over his 45Th one when came the
Munch Munch Munch Munch Munch

DAAAKAAARRR
"Bhaiyaaa aurr dijiyee!"
Asad spit out the paani in shock. His 46th one was impossible for him to swallow down his throat, and this crazy girl wanted MORE?
"Ap aur nahi lengey Mr Khan?" Zoya spoke in a mouthful.
"Main jalebi ke liye bacha raha hoon!"Asad paused to give a dakaar out.
"Excuse me!"
"Bless you. Jug jug geo, phooto phalo, Sada suhagan raho!"Zoya started laughing hysterically while her mouth full Asad could no longer suppress his laughter and succumbed to the tummy aching laughter.
"What makes you say that?"
"Like what?"
Munch munch munch
"Sada suhagan raho!Ammi should bless you that!" Asad growled.
Zoya's hysterical laughter made all the heads turn at her. Asad tried Shoo-ing her but she was on the verge of rolling on the road.
"Zoya control. Or else you will puke out and feel sick!"
"Bhaiyaa! Bhabii kya aur Golguppe khane wali hai?Mere golguppe khatamb hone wale hai issi liye!"
The golguppe wala 's firm request brought Zoya back to reality.
"Allah!!! Miyaa what is wrong with you Golguppee wala??" Zoya screamed at the top of her voice! "Apke golguppe khatamb hone ko hai?App kaise chaat wale hai?Apko chaat wala kissne banaya haan??" the Lady Dabaang was back.
The golguppe wala looked at Asad for help,who in return apologetically smiled and replied "Bhaiyaa, bill kitna huya? Hazaar ka toh khaya hoga hi meri Begam Sahiba ne!"
"Alllah!! Miyaa what us wrong with you Mr Shauhar? Maine toh abhi khana shuru tak nahi kiya hai,aur app bill ki baat kaar rahe hai??"
"Begam Sahiba, gol guppe bichare ki kya gali iss mein?"
"Khuda ke liye iss golguppe wale ko bichara mat kahiyeh Mr Shauhar! Yea bichara nahi hai! Ja No Limit wali order di thi humne toh inhone tab bataya kyun nahi ki unhone apne gol guppe already kha liye hai!"
"Inse galti aur kabhi nahi hone wali hai,hum apse waada karte hai!"

Asad found Zoya's eyes getting distracted not by his stupid words, but by a colorful trail of balloons flying in the air. Asad smiled at Zoya and whispered that he would be just back. In no seconds he called her from behind. She smiled while she turned back to him, and found him with a dozen of balloons of all sizes."For your smile."He whispered as he could see her eyes twinkle like a 4year old. Her cheeks blush redder than the roses and with happiness and love she hugged him tight. He did oblige her first, but then he realized that they were in a public place, he whispered her "Sab dekh rahe hai" as he restricted the PDA to allowing her to wrap her hands around his waist as he did the same.
"Ghar chale Begam Sahiba?" Asad stressed on the latter part for Zoya to understand what he intended to indicate.
"Jee, hume Qubool Hai!" Zoya blushed back.
Asad's heart missed a beat ad it leaped out of his body in joy.

Asad looked up at the sky in search of Almighty and winked. He thanked Him for everything and muttered a little prayer as he affectionately brushed Zoya's hair. Zoya rested her head on his arms and Asad accompanied her to their car. That moment even if anyone even from the outer space gave them even a glance, they would have been declared as a MAN and a WIFE instantly.

In the morning, Najma's joy filled high pitched voice with her equal counterpart Zoya chattered about the last night's soap opera with Dilshad as Asad drank from his signature cup while reading newspaper. Sudden yells from his over excited Tamater and Baingan, broke all his concentrations, but he enjoyed keeping up with it.Dilshad noticed how nicely Asad smiled, but it was a change that came of late, as she knew the reason behind it. Dilshad took the hint, and cleared her voice. Asad looked at her in anticipation.

"Beta Asad!"
"Jee Amii!" Asad knew what she would say, but still he waited for his Ammi.

"Main kal tumse kuch kaha tha, Tumhe pata hoga shayad ki tumhare Faisle par hum sabki zindagi thehri huyi hai! Mujhe pata hai, ki jiss natije pe tum aake pohuche ho, who tumne sooch samajh kar hi, liya hoga."

Najma stopped chewing her toast mid way and turned pale. What was Bhaijan going to declare today? More Restrictions?

Zoya glared at Asad in disbelief. She as at loss of words, as she expected Asad would have now finally shared important things at least with her, especially when it was related to all of them all together. This man, always gave my BP Levels a Wretch ride.

Asad inhaled deeply as his hands neatly folded the newspaper. He looked at Najma and gave her a weak smile. Seconds for the whole family seemed to take hours to pass. Asad bit his lips as he looked at Dilshaad and eyed Zoya. He took a deep breath in, and said "Aap, Zeenat Appi se keh sakti hai ki Zoya Farooqqi, ko Asad Ahmed Khan, Qubool Hai."

The next thing Asad heard was the saucer against the floor. And coffee whopping out to land safely on his coat.

"Allah!! Miyaa!! Kuch nahi ho sakta mere family ka!" Asad exclaimed.

"You guys should SERIOUSLY BE HAPPY??!! KNOOW?? NOOO???!!" Asad glared at expressionless them.

"Seriouly kuch nahi ho sakta!" Asad left to his room in disgust to clean his soiled coat, as the ladies swallowed hard on the fact that the it was time to Rejoice, FINALLY.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my dearest Appi, blueflames,  cause you made me think of the theme. You were the one i was talking to when i wrote it all down. You were the one i was chatting with when i typed it all down. You were the one who inspired me for this. I don't know if it excels from MGPZN but i hope it doesn't disappoint you. πŸ˜Š

Spare a minx or two, and give me some reviews too please apart from Rotten Tomatoes and Smelly socks and Eggs! πŸ˜ƒ

Hope it was worth your time. πŸ˜ƒ

For More Works of Fictions Do Have A Look At My Index πŸ˜³

❀️ Ankie 

A friendly reminder, KARAN SINGH GROVER will always be MY ASAD AHMED KHAN and SURBHI JYOTI as ZOYA FAROOQI in my FICTIONSrest is up to you readers, You can imagine anybody my leads to be as, I assure you I will not have a problem with that. πŸ˜³

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

For my dearest Appi, blueflames,  cause you made me think of the theme. You were the one i was talking to when i wrote it all down. You were the one i was chatting with when i typed it all down. You were the one who inspired me for this. I don't know if it excels from MGPZN but i hope it doesn't disappoint you. 

thank you ankie,😊

I am totally in love with this one; very simple and beautiful. You have come a long way since MGPZN πŸ‘πŸ‘

And I am thankfull that I insisted you to make it an OS, I would have bugged you all night to update, wasie tou m a shareef but aise update k liye I can turn to mangalpuri goon πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Coming to dissect my most lovable scenes πŸ˜†

"Gandi movie hai Tamater,ap log dekho main kuch deir kaam kar leta hoon!" Asad said

whats this supposed to mean,???? Gandi movie hai but he already seen 20000 times.☺️

"Bhai Jan tang mat karo" Asad imitated Najma 

Iss this Armaaan ki aaatma in Asad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Tum lakh koshish karlo Asad, tumhare chehre pe dikhta hai ki tum usse kiss tarh beimtehaan mohobbat karte ho! Aur Zoya? Woh tumse usse bhi kaai guna zyada pyaar karti hai, iss gawah puri duniya ab tak ho chuki hai Asad!"

I wonder show mey dilshad kab ye words use kare gi….. waise waqai puri dunya ko pata hai Mr khan ki feelings for zoya sirf, in dono ko hi nai pata, they both want a grand confession πŸ€£

Kya Zoya ko Asad Qubool Hai?

This sentence took the Os to a whole new level, superb definition of Asad's hesitation in giving his consent for marriage, and the guy seriously loves Zoya, as he thinks of her happiness more than his own. The ultimate lineπŸ‘

"Aati hai hassi,toh hass liya kijiye!
Aati hai hassii, toh hass liya kijiye,
Iss pe tax nahi lagti atleast smile toh kiya kijiye!!

Wah wwah kiya baat hai, iss par ek shair arz hai

Ati hai agar shayari tou kar liya kijye

Kuch alfaz likh liya kijiye

In berang pages ko bhar dia kijiye. (lame i know)πŸ˜†

The kids scene was totally adorable. The male chauvinist Asad was ready to barge in Zoya's supposed wedding to an airaa girraa and say Qubool Nahi hai, seriously aur kitni baar dulhan bane gi zoya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Zoya is an expert bhookar too, she can gobble up gol gapes unlimited.. wohoo, super stomach zoya jee. And tamatar's fallen face k new restriction to be imposed was so cute🀣,

All in all I simply loved this OS, fantastic writing and a simple day to day concept of lifeEdited by blueflames - 11 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow!! dost its very nice.. bt amer nam nai..ami tomake inspire korina? very bad.dost. πŸ˜­ Edited by flowergarden - 11 years ago
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
happywala res πŸ˜Š

unresed...

i always tell ankie your OSs are epitome of cuteness... and this one is no exception... πŸ˜ƒ ultra cute ...first of all i am very happy that u have snet Razia and co. into jail... i wonder whether Rashid is in jail too πŸ˜† ... Asad enjoying his moments with his little family...Ammi, Najma and Zoya...the 3 most precious women in his life... πŸ˜Š i love the cute little bhaijaan - tamatar moment.😳.. i miss these so much in the show now...   next Asad -Ammi convo was so good like always... πŸ˜Š the best part Ammi telling Asad the whole world knows about your love πŸ˜³ and Asad asking kya Zoya ko Asad qubool hoga??... Zoya is all his ... so no question of Qubool HOGA...he is already Qubool hain to Zoya... next their date ...awee romantic in its own way... love the you cant marry any aira gaira part πŸ€£  and Zoya's shayari which is actually yours are Mashah allah...i tell you ankie you can anyday give Zoya tough competition on that... πŸ‘  and there cute cute i love you ...a total different side of Asad... in all i absolutely loved your OS...muahzzz 
Edited by RiDz_rox - 11 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: flowergarden

wow!! dost its very nice.. bt amer nam nai..ami tomake inspire korina? very bad.dost. πŸ˜­

Ebabba Dost! Naynay , amay gutter post is mostly inspired by you toh! πŸ˜³
Wait-wa, bestest gutter post Mere Dost ke naam! πŸ€—
flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Ebabba Dost! Naynay , amay gutter post is mostly inspired by you toh! πŸ˜³
Wait-wa, bestest gutter post Mere Dost ke naam! πŸ€—

🀣🀣 dost i ws joking re..πŸ˜†...ajkal brain blank hoye geche.. gutter thoughtsπŸ˜† aschey na..πŸ˜‰ plz read this..tell something abt who ws killed by razia?πŸ˜†
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3445597
Edited by flowergarden - 11 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: flowergarden

🀣🀣 dost i ws joking re..πŸ˜†...ajkal brain blank hoye geche.. gutter thoughtsπŸ˜† aschey na..πŸ˜‰ plz read this..tell something abt who ws killed by razia?πŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3445597

ALL Blames to Mitwaa πŸ€£ 
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"Aap, Zeenat Appi se keh sakti hai ki Zoya Farooqqi, ko Asad Ahmed Khan, Qubool Hai."πŸ‘

Way 2 go, girl!

Half credit to blue flames for inspiring you...

jhappis...πŸ€— for taking my mind off saazishes and saazishers...

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i just went pura ka pura awww awww awww awww...it was so so so so so beautiful ankie.sacchi mucchi kucchi...

wen asad says allah miya...its like so so so so cute...

ek dum MA...dil khush kar deti ho aapπŸ€—