Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged

guys...Savitri is exactly the copy of Telugu movie "megadheera" starring "Ram Charan Teja" and "Kajal aggarval".This is based on the rebirth of prince and princess which they were the warriors of the state and killed them by the enemy like Ravukaal and both of them reborn and reunited in 21th century.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102Kanta91Niceupshrutisweety

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Savitri copy of Telugu movie" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Alone-

IF-Dazzler

-Alone-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I've watched this movie n it was awesome. Heart But savitri is not exact copy at all . In fact  magadheera n savitri 's main plot are totally different. Where magadheera is based on the re-union of lovers ,  savitri is based on the theme where a wife brings back her husband's life. How these two can be same?Confused Yeh, the princess n warrior love part is similar but that's all. In magadheera , the villain was a "senapathi' who was a mere human LOLn here the villain is the incarnation of satan himself... n for more info. savitri is a SUPERNATURAL show. Magadheera  isn't.  WinkSo, the comparison between these two is unfair.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaifrozen.devilThe.Patthaaka.AngadPariAddict

AngadPariAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
arey yaar its second phase means aftr satya's death or missing..d storyline goes on like of "Kahani" starring vidya balan.

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
ya i have watched the magadheera ,i am a telugu girl, everything is not same ,but when they both touch each other they get sprkle of past, and i want to see is the comingup storyline

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102

AngadPariAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Yaar dis happens :O havent u seen d precap :O
i thnk d sme thng hppns...

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiNgad

Yaar dis happens :O havent u seen d precap :O
i thnk d sme thng hppns...

ya this happends dear, but i am thinking
wat wil be the storyline after this

AngadPariAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Dey ll marry.. RK cums
satya gt msing nd kahani storyline
begins

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
really

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.