Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all zee i wanna give a tight wala hug babes🤗 n not just one but many 🤗🤗🤗 bone crushing hug (hope it isn't hurting more)hehe I know u from the previous forum n know it well how wonderful u are😆 n now puppies too on your cheeks😆
Ok now back to your post I love u darling for generating this idea nd making this wonderful post. Honestly speaking since mb started i never ever came to the thread I was lil disheartened with the ending of my fav show😭 till now not out of that depression🤢 kher but also coz of my last sem was working hard on studies now that my examz ended m completely veli so I come here as I love the show but believe me its just few days am coming here i see nothing but war. M such a peace loving person n i never saw such thing on my prev forum so im so just not use to it.
In every single post all they did was criticizing nd then the comments omg they are to more horrible i don't even understand how can they even think on those lines
I don't wanna offend anyone but really use to wonder k all those taunting personalities are taking training from deepali as she is best in this work😡 they are watching rishbala but following deepali footsteps
But finally I can see your post making lot of difference many of those who use to bash others is commenting here and agreeing for a peace treaty but I wont b calling them bashers as it is said na k gunah ko bura jano gunahgaar ko nahi so its good to see them all nice😉
I read the whole post phew very long but agar or bhi lambi hoti would have love to read as u really get very few good post here to read
U have really mentioned few good points but here people need to learn be patient n calm and act a lil maturely n another thing everyone need to respect others opinion
for example it was said they hated the scene of deepali dangling around rks neck same here we hated too now many said coz he was drunk (+ve attitude) n many said him characterless (-ve attitude) first of all we need to erase this always hv a positive approach towards a post n always dont regard it as they are bashing even if they are remain calm yaar ignore such posts
And also one should restraint him/her self from making such posts which can hurt others sentiments sharing your views is not wrong but using wrong words n depicting a correct view but with humilating lines can change it into a different dimension
Here even the praising posts are converted into war zone that should be stopped for me as long as the discussion is in healthy way its fine but as soon it turns then any discussion dnt remain discussion but an argument which eventually leads to war so as much possible ignore argument with anyone
I know i have made such a long post but was really frustrated😆 yaar hope now all goes well n happy happy😳

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree with you.  On this forum I am Rishbala fan.