Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

thank you cari, for being the first person to give suggestions that should go into the peace treaty.

I totally agree on the personal bashing part!

for number 2 though --> i guess there is no healthy way of criticizing in this forum. . something we have to learn. . but i feel like ur idea where people would create their own post could carry on the TIT for TAT behavior ? Don't you think?  

and for your third point i second you :)

agree
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice post..!!i hope it really works out..!!
here are my suggestions..!!

-Before saying anything bad about someone else fav..think for a min..how you will feel.. if the same thing is said about your fav..!!
-keep an open mind to criticism..don't jump to conclusion...!!Just becoz DD fans said something about VD..doesn't mean.they said it with an ulterior motive..and vise versa!
-again...take criticism as an opinion..rather than thinking its some agenda..!
-If you dont like something you read...PLEASE learn to close the post..and never go back..!!
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: devikamd

Nice post..!!i hope it really works out..!!
here are my suggestions..!!

-Before saying anything bad about someone else fav..think for a min..how you will feel.. if the same thing is said about your fav..!!
-keep an open mind to criticism..don't jump to conclusion...!!Just becoz DD fans said something about VD..doesn't mean.they said it with an ulterior motive..and vise versa!
-again...take criticism as an opinion..rather than thinking its some agenda..!
-If you dont like something you read...PLEASE learn to close the post..and never go back..!!

yeah me too. thanks for your suggestions.
WIll add them in right now.

But i would like to discuss what are the bad things that shouldn't be said ?
For example, should DD be called glycerine since they used to call her that in the show? 

I personally feel that the character can be hated on, if the show is portraying him/her as evil or bad. The other fandom has no right to backlash at them, saying his/her silence is their pain when in reality there is no proof yet, so no point in fighting.
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Zee

Just about anything ZEE..!!
People should start thinking that if i hear the same thing about my fav..will i feel bad??

I agree to the 2nd point..!!
i know..the problem got worse here ever since everyone been criticizing RK..!!
But depending on the current situation..i think people have the right to react on RK's behavior..!!
He might be doing it for some reason...but its NOT fair to keep the opinions bottled up..until we know the reason..!!

But even then...to an extend..!!people sometimes get carried away..!!
and we need to avoid that..!!
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devikamd

@Zee

Just about anything ZEE..!!
People should start thinking that if i hear the same thing about my fav..will i feel bad??

I agree to the 2nd point..!!
i know..the problem got worse here ever since everyone been criticizing RK..!!
But depending on the current situation..i think people have the right to react on RK's behavior..!!
He might be doing it for some reason...but its NOT fair to keep the opinions bottled up..until we know the reason..!!

But even then...to an extend..!!people sometimes get carried away..!!
and we need to avoid that..!!

I know but i feel like keeping it open like that will not get us anywhere. . someone might think it's bad when some other person might not. . and that's where the issue lies in this forum.

I am gonna post that. . but i also want to post . . "People should start thinking that if i hear the same thing about my fav..will i feel bad?? SUch as (dot dot dot. . we need to feel in the blanks here to give people a more accurate idea of what line not to cross. . cuz that line is way to blurry in this forum).

Yup i agree. I am gonna post the second point. . and will post the first point. .but also ask others to make it more specific.

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

i think i can watch DVD live chat 2day Innumerable times...IT WAS AaMAZING MAN...god knows why we hardly get ny DVD offscreen intvws in sbb or sbs or E24...these 2 sooo much FUN 2gther...what i noticed is BOTh DVD has many common traits...THEY R CUTE FUNNY GENUINE DOWN to EARTH...they r Very much similar to eaach othr as far as personality is considered...even the Dash od NAUGHTINESS in present in both of them the SAME way...

..all this time i was a DVD fan for their onscreen portrayal of Rishabala BUT 2day i hv OFFICIALLY bcum a DVD fan for their SuPER RAPPO offscreen...THEY R SO COMFY with EACH OTHER...nd people in the forum used to mk up so much so called assumptions abt the SO CALLED Bitterness between them...but after finishing the whole slap i cudnt stop grinning...for 2 reasons...

1. this CHAT made up for all last 9 months where we hardly got their iintvws offscreen nd 2ND thinking what a BIG SLAP on those faces who hv this FORUM DIVIDED between DD n VD fan

...WHERE R The BASHERS 2nigh

t...The CHAT CLEARED out many more PrE CONCEIVED NOTIONS...like show ending or disease...i still dont knw frm where the shw ending ques came in the 1st place and...why fans askd him the same disease ques when Saurabh sir already cleared there is no such thing...nyways...ALL is WELL that ENDS WELL...after this CHAT i m ALL GREEDY for DVD offscreen intvws now...THNX a LOT COLORS for tking this initiative nd mmking our day when we needed it the MOST...at the end of the we DVDians came out VICTORIOUS...putting kaala tika on our DVD...awww

.P.S. some 1 PLz UPLOAD the vid in Dailymotion...coz i m sure manyy wud want to watch it again n again like me

yes dear i am a big DVD fan too.

I hope we can all get along soon :)
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice one zee!!
m fed too n want peace!!😛
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -nee-

nice one zee!!
m fed too n want peace!!😛

thanks dear ðŸ¤—

I need people to participate and pitch in. . .don't you have things that want to go into the peace treaty?? anything that has happened to you or irks you??
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have noticed mostly it is a member not very regular who come here and made posts bashing and criticizing one of the actor.  And people start reacting to that post saying it must be a MID of the opposite fandom. So bashing starts from there.

And this is very commmon and most of the time reason for the starting of the fight in this forum.

For example if the critcizing is about VD not being able to pull off a certain scene, then his supporters sure have the right to come and say why they think it is not true and so and so. But the fact they sometimes bring DD into it and try to prove their point is something we should stop.

Likewise, when someone criticize about DD overacting, to prove they are wrong, sometimes her supporters too bring VD into the topic and say things like he is wooden or expressionless.

If a certain post is about criticizing DD then, I don't see any reason for bringing VD name into it and if it is about criticizing VD acting, then no need to bring DD into it. And if we are supporters of the show any post which was made to bash any of the leads of our show, I think we should not support the TM just because the post is about the lead who is not our favourite instead we should try to be one and deal with that TM.

If U cannot support then better leave that post and concentrate on a post you like.
Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago