Why don't the women in PR be good mothers?

Sunithaks22 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
No one can ever replace a child's own mother, and why do these women keep giving away their kids to someone else? Don't they understand how it would affect the kids, when they get to know about this? When a woman becomes a mother, her first responsibility is towards her child. It is really a shame that we see mothers (female protagonists) giving away their children. What message are they trying to convey by showing such stories? Disgusting...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
There are good mothers in PR like Savita, Manjusha.

Not sulochana, Archana or Purvi who are the worst example of mothers.
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U should ask question to ekta.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PR is full of bad mothers and that really is a bad thing to show .

Savita ...cheated her own son for 18 years ...lied to him and kept him away from the woman he loved because she hates to share him with anyone else ...

Sulochna ...did not educate her daughter Archana because she wanted delicious food to be cooked for all her other children every day ... also kept telling Archana to put her sisters before herself ..

Archana...What she did  to Soham was horrible .Only to keep Varsha happy she messed up his life ..She left Ovi and Teju just because she wanted to keep Manav happy ...
She is only a loving mother to Purvi .

Varsha...killed her own  child and then destroyed Soham's life only to make herself happy ..

Purvi ...Donated her child in a mtter of minutes as if she was nothing to her ...not for once even thinking about her daughter's future .

Shravani ..She had so much money but she gave her baby to Savita as if he was some fruit basket ...the baby's life was so many times in danger because Savita was old and she also was sick ..Sachin lived in a chawl where his mother lived in a mansion .

Ovi ...She too gave her baby a bad start when she would drink when she was pregnant .God knows what she will do with this baby when she finds ou tthat she is Purvi's daughter ...

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is really crappy. How selfish of Purvi to snatch Ovi's right to grieve for her child!!! 
Women like Archana and Purvi who just give away their children without thinking of the child's feelings are very selfish and don't deserve to be mothers at all.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I  agree with Varsha

Savita is the best mother up to date ...her 3 kids turned out fine , she fended for them alone with brother in law's help  and Manav's rise in fortune is only bcoz he did not have Archana with him for 18 years ...we all know Archana's attraction for poverty , she would put a sister of St Clare to shame , she would have pulld him back with her one kholi dreams . As for keeping him  away  from her for 18 years ...lady who does case on her innocent hubby to prove him as a financial fraud  should never have got entrance in the family for seven janams .

Best mothers ...Savita , Bhavna , Vandu  Rasika, Manju 

Worst mothers ...Sulochana who never allowed Archana to have a marraige but bogged her down with maika problems

Archana who abandoned her babies to prove a point to her husband

Purvi who takes the cake...she abandoned her infant to save her butt .

ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

PR is full of bad mothers and that really is a bad thing to show .

Savita ...cheated her own son for 18 years ...lied to him and kept him away from the woman he loved because she hates to share him with anyone else ...

Sulochna ...did not educate her daughter Archana because she wanted delicious food to be cooked for all her other children every day ... also kept telling Archana to put her sisters before herself ..

Archana...What she did  to Soham was horrible .Only to keep Varsha happy she messed up his life ..She left Ovi and Teju just because she wanted to keep Manav happy ...
She is only a loving mother to Purvi .

Varsha...killed her own  child and then destroyed Soham's life only to make herself happy ..

Purvi ...Donated her child in a mtter of minutes as if she was nothing to her ...not for once even thinking about her daughter's future .

Shravani ..She had so much money but she gave her baby to Savita as if he was some fruit basket ...the baby's life was so many times in danger because Savita was old and she also was sick ..Sachin lived in a chawl where his mother lived in a mansion .

Ovi ...She too gave her baby a bad start when she would drink when she was pregnant .God knows what she will do with this baby when she finds ou tthat she is Purvi's daughter ...

I agree with you.

Every mother on this show is a horrible example of a motherhood.

PR should be ashamed to show such disgusting examples of mothers. 
sugni007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exact my thoughts-

I just thought the same thing- Purvi is not a good mother. No matter what how can a mother give away her child? she is depriving the child of own mother's love. whenever truth comes out, Ovi is going to hate the child and child is going to hate purvi

even if i'm poorest of poor, no one else but me can take care of my child than any wealthier person. 

also in this case, purvi gave away for the sake of ovi- my foot. i hate purvi like anything now on. so much done with her mahanata
paradigm thumbnail
Beacuse they are too busy being sanskaari and mahaan!
Sunithaks22 thumbnail
They think they can be showing mahaanta by donating their child, it just shows lack of responsibility... The 2 so called main female protagonists :

Purvi - Donates her finacee Arjun, but before that has a "Apavitra rishta" with Arjun, then now lieing to Arjun and Ovi and everyone, manipulates Onir to leave his charity work to come to Mumbai, hiding truth so she is the clean person in everyone's perspective

Archana - Did not take care of Soham for the first 2 years(apparently and ironically the most important time that a child needs motherly love), and then responsible for Soham's current situation, let the 2 daughters to grow up without mother's love - dont still understand how she can turn away from her responsibility as a mother..