two weeks wait n revenge track

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Am enjoying current track but I am still not cinvined eith revenge theory... all those four months we eere seeing love was all prem game of RK that too just for slaps? no   sorry ..not done...
If this was cvs initial plot they should have provided som hints at least to the viewers... why they fooles viewers along with Madhu?
ee still watching the show hoping that twist will give us sime hints as to what is all about...but no...one week is alrrdy passed..two daus in second eeek are alredy gone and still no hints...
now we have to accept yes it wa iindeed a revenge plan by RK...and with sherni Madhu is back with fighting Rk...w start enjoying this track..

question is why they wanted to dtart the love story all overcagain from the scratch? are they running oiut of ideas for next tracks or they wanted to drag the show?

am not veru convinced... even if ita daily soap like other daily soaps...but never expectrd illogical things in msdhubala..i was watching this show as uniqueness...

sorry put i wanted to vent out my thougts so posted here...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richa13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
in live chat some fans asked about this twist..some askd why rk is doing this to madhu ..do he suffrng from sum disease..vivu repld rk is not suffering & why he is doing for that u have to wait..so there must be reason..its not all about 4 slap..i still feelll..rk is doing only to save madhu..lets wait & watch

ya me too enjyng the current trck..!!
Love_Ashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In d live chat i asked vivian if he was actually taking revenge???he replied dat till now it is revenge,but alot more can happen,so keep on watching!!!!
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya me too not convinced with this stupid denial mode but still have faith in the cvs because the cvs of this show have never dissapointed us rather shocked us with really amazing twists when we tend to expect low on twists...so lets see...
prevas12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true only ego and revenge cannot be the reason for this twist. There is definetely more to it. RK is suffering from inside and is potraying that he has gotten over Madhu.  Really feel sad for RK more than Madhu
vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post!👍🏼
I second that.
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
let the tow weeks get over na...its not yet over.. may be there is some more twist
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
I think there is more than just revenge anyways better story in all the rest around town.
lilyxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yah this revenge game is illogical...
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: i-me-myself

Am enjoying current track but I am still not cinvined eith revenge theory... all those four months we eere seeing love was all prem game of RK that too just for slaps? no   sorry ..not done...
If this was cvs initial plot they should have provided som hints at least to the viewers... why they fooles viewers along with Madhu?
ee still watching the show hoping that twist will give us sime hints as to what is all about...but no...one week is alrrdy passed..two daus in second eeek are alredy gone and still no hints...
now we have to accept yes it wa iindeed a revenge plan by RK...and with sherni Madhu is back with fighting Rk...w start enjoying this track..

question is why they wanted to dtart the love story all overcagain from the scratch? are they running oiut of ideas for next tracks or they wanted to drag the show?

am not veru convinced... even if ita daily soap like other daily soaps...but never expectrd illogical things in msdhubala..i was watching this show as uniqueness...

sorry put i wanted to vent out my thougts so posted here...

two weeks wait n revenge track

Very good post.👏