MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I was really really irritated with Rakhi I found her a cheap, degrading, loud person because of her uncivilized and illiterate behavior... her throwing of plates, then unnecessarily instigating Madhura etc etc...
But I actually realized today who is the most worst contestant in this batch and it is Aanchal ๐Ÿฅณ
she is just so disgusting! ๐Ÿคข
firstly she is bitching about Rakhi to Madhura and then after coming out she is supporting Rakhi.. If I would have been in place of Madhura would surely have given a tight slap on her irritating face.
Her food was the worst and she is criticizing Sangram and seriously his food looked tempting... better then those navratana kofta and chola bhatura...
Sangram is a nice guy and till now his mehmaan nawaazi was the best :)
How can people tolerate Aanchal! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chumchee25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I felt Anchal and Chetan added fuel to the fire.
Madhura on the other hand is a whole new story! She completely lied! She did say those things about Rakhi having no class etc and then denied it!
Rakhi is the root cause of all this. Her comments yesterday seemed scripted and especially the breaking plate scene. I mean no one comes into another persons house as a guest asking for a fight. The mockery of names etc would naturally create tension.
Out of this lot I think Sangram is probably the best. I would have gone for Chetan as well but today he was enjoying himself far too much with the Rakhi drama.
I love rakhiโค๏ธ...even though she is naitanki..., at least she is honest...but dusro ke bhi rang bahar nikal rahe hai jo chhupa chhupa ke rakhe the ๐Ÿ˜‰
Really? 

I think Rakhi is just being herself among pretentious barbie dolls like Madhura and Anchal. And besides, she revolted last episode and gave it back to her because Madhura asked for it. 

Rakhi does not get personal while throwing tantrums. Unable to speak back like her and having emosans hurt, Madhura took a dig back. And whatever followed was completely worth it.

Madhura is DUMB. She deserves every bit of ass-kick by Rakhi.
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even I like Rakhi's honesty ... if she is in any reality show she is the most fun person to watch .. I agree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
but what she did at Aanchal's house was not acceptable... but still am not paying much attention to it.
Am talking about Aanchal here.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think its totally scripted...

Not even Rakhi would break a plate over being called loud...Shez behaved better in Big Boss which a bigger mad house...

Even Ragini and Nigar's fight I found scripted...Also Rucha and Aishwarya's๐Ÿ˜•

Most of them are actors...M sure they can pretend to tolerate each other for a 2-3 hour shoot...Its gotta be scripted...Why would they show their evil side on national tv unless they have been paid for it๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Chetan was adding fuel to the fire.

Aanchal infront of madhura behaving so well and behind her she was  bitching.

When rakhi asked mahura about the class i feel madhura was so frightened and said no.

Sangram food was the Best so far and aanchal's was worst.
bangles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Madhura has been the best amongst the girls this week. Yes she denied the class comment about Rakhi- but I can understand why she did this... Rakhi was bearing down on her in a threatening manner and in an attempt to literally save her skin Madura  denied the comment complelety.

I do not think Madhura is fake... she openly expressed her dislike for what she thought was 'low class' behaviour; she does not like verbal or physical fights and has expressed it clearly. She just gets shouted down by the others- especially  Rakhi and Anchal and the only  way she can join in is by making a teasing comment every now and then. 

Rakhi was quiet today... and she did well to keep her gob zipped up. It also shows that she can be controlled and well behaved  if she wanted to. She  gets into fights because she can get away with it.  She is the biggest attention seeker in the show... today she was seeking attention by going out of her way to be 'silent'.

Anchal is the most insecure , frustrated, jealous and underconfident person on the show... the  bitching, back biting, rudeness...is she playing a character  from one of the daily soaps? Does this  girl even have any manners? How do people live with her? Does she have any friends? Really?  

Chetan has been srring up trouble...does not look good for a man...not gentlemanly at all!

Sangram was a good host...he is perhaps feeling overshadowed by the bitchiness and tension amongst the girls... he is the better of the two men in the show.