Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
tejaswini- fab post! Loved every word and so rightfully said! :) 

Afss - It is very weird to see, how much marriage and life and adversities changed Ovi and made her more mature. She was shown to be stupid, and blondish and also immature while drinking and harming the baby. Even Onir said she is like a petulent child waitign for Arjun to shower attention on her. But look at her now. She has apologized for her mistakes to Arjun with regard to the baby and troubling him with her tantrums. She has made peace with Arjun and Purvi's past and also has slowly accepted Purvi as her sister. She undeniably bonded with Onir also and gave him the proper "jeejaji" treatment. She came aroudn to love her baby and take care of her. At the hospital too, she had very genuine emotion for Purvi's loss, showing how much she has matured and changed over time. 

Purvi on the other hand, has been dumb before marriage and post-marriage she has been way more foolish. She is the immature one, not Ovi. She makes decisions that spell apocalypse for everyone and she does the same mistake over and over again. That shows how stupid she is. Her wild decision of donating baby within 10 seconds of finding out about the babies, shows how immature she is. She does not think through her decisions or weigh the consequences of anything. After donating the baby, within 24 hours her mamta jagoed again. She has no control over her emotions also. After donating Arjun, she kept eye locking, now same with baby. 

Thinking before leaping was never Purvi;s forte and she has not grown up at all. In fact she was shown real smart and mature in the beginning, independent and fiery and now she is reduced to the blonde and dumb one in the show, making pathetic decisions and going back on them. I wish Onir would have shown some sensibility this time and kept the baby donation from happening. But then, I guess like Arjun, Onir has also lost all senses after being with Purvi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123crazyankyytejaswiniwenhamsamektaani_20KalapiDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Purvi is a horrible person (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
If anyone remembers 70s-80s commercial "Mobile" gas company slogan.

Purvi = When the havoc struck

Pari u r bang on abt the apocolypse that Purvi is..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Kalapi

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Fabulous post by TM and others..

Several things I have to say here

Like mother like daughter but 10 steps ahead

Fruit = Purvi did not  too far from the tree = Archaina

Both maniplatives behind Mahanta-Sacrifice crap facad

Purvi did not donate baby for Ovi or Arjun..She did it to hide her kaand-kartoots and many lies ...in short saving her butt

Ovi did not lose her baby due to her drinking or  being neglective mother...She lost the baby due to the accident..So anyone  blaming Ovi for her baby's death is being cruel and baseless claim..

Purvi's behavior is a learned behavior from her sanskari Aai to control and manipulate man in what they want POS..

Varsha, agree with you, yes Purvi's is a learned behavior.

TM, I agree with most except Arjun, I really don't understand why he is miserable, when his wife is only trying to make him happy, what is he pinning for - a girl, who had a one night stand and gave him up...he needs to have a bit of self respect, in my opinion...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyankyytaani_20samekpari87Dabulls23

Ashi22

IF-Rockerz

Ashi22

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I just want to know is it allow by law what Purvi and Onir did if nt they better Put them in jail untill they forget all their Mahanta and bahave like normal ppl,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyankyyKalapiDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashi22

I just want to know is it allow by law what Purvi and Onir did if nt they better Put them in jail untill they forget all their Mahanta and bahave like normal ppl,

Purvi=Onir needs to be behind bars for rest of their uncomsummated life and Onir's license should be suspended period..This mahanta crap has gone too far..They are playing with innocent people and now babies lives..

Kalapicoolkitty_23Ashi22

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Now only one thing remains .

Onir should take her back to Kolkata , tell her frankly i am tired of sleeping on the floor , lets make more babies . And sleep on the bed . Like a husband . He should tell her enough of treating me like a Ramu kaka . I  did all u said ,even compromized my medical ethics by swapping the baby , slept on the floor of ur maika like a servant , what not . Now its ur turn to listen .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 19 February 2013 at 12:40pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123samekpari87Kalapicoolkitty_23shermaDabulls23

radha_krishna

radha_krishna

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I absolutely loved your post. But the problem is that its not fault of the character who is being asked to portray in a certain way. The directors have totally lost it. The story currently is totally bullcrap. I mean come one how can one person who is so sacrificing and loving and caring can dump her lover for mothers sake? Does she is not realise that if she is being loving and caring, then it should be equal to everybody and not just her mother or sister. Cant she see the pain and suffering of the person who she loved and promised to be with him through out the life no matter what? does she not value her promises? Yes this character just drives me insane. and believe me it drove Asha Negi insane too. She was showing the signs of dismay when asked about future track in one of her interviews. But,alas, there is nothing she can do! I just dont feel like watching PR anymore. I wont say I like ovi's character as she is no less, but I hate Purvi's character to core now. They should freaking stop showing her maahan all the freaking time and show her behaving like a normal sane girl! I dont understand why directors would rather have the show shut down  for their story being bullcrap but not show what audience is demanding that might prevent their show from having low ratings. *SIGH*

Edited by radha_krishna - 19 February 2013 at 12:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallie

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashi22

No, it is a criminal offense...they should be jailed for it...

venkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top