Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Purvi is a horrible person (Page 4)

SSRfanForever IF-Sizzlerz
SSRfanForever
SSRfanForever

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Fab post by topic maker and all. You people have already told my part. So I won't tell those things again.

But what I felt today is even if Ovi didn't offer that deal of marriage Purvi herself would make a decision to donate Arjun to Ovi. This time no one offered any deal na? And more over doctor hasn't declared that Ovi can never be a mom. So what is the need of Tyag???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samekpari87paradigmKalapishermaDabulls23

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya1008

She's not a horrible person. She was raised by Archana so she's just like and even worse than her mother - she always puts others first. 
As for taking advantage of people that is so not true. The circumstances that she was put under forced her to have to make these decisions.

she doesnt put others first,
she is immensly dominating person,
its only her thoughts wat matters to her,
she dint care abt arjun whn she dumped him,
she dint cre abt her mther whn she had sex wid arjun,
she dint cre abt onir whn she made the decison to giv up d baby,
nor did she care that ovi have a right to mourn for her dead baby

now she wont leave mumbai amd keep on haunting arovi life cause of the baby and will have eyelocks wid arjun

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123taani_20tejaswiniwenhamsanjanasamekpari87paradigmKalapiSSRfanForeverDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Fabulous post by TM and others..

Several things I have to say here

Like mother like daughter but 10 steps ahead

Fruit = Purvi did not  too far from the tree = Archaina

Both maniplatives behind Mahanta-Sacrifice crap facad

Purvi did not donate baby for Ovi or Arjun..She did it to hide her kaand-kartoots and many lies ...in short saving her butt

Ovi did not lose her baby due to her drinking or  being neglective mother...She lost the baby due to the accident..So anyone  blaming Ovi for her baby's death is being cruel and baseless claim..

Purvi's behavior is a learned behavior from her sanskari Aai to control and manipulate man in what they want POS..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 19 February 2013 at 11:51am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123crazyankyysamekpari87KalapishermaSSRfanForeverkoolsadhu1000

tejaswiniwenham Senior Member
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
she really is a terrible person. it took her a total 10 secs to decide she wanted to ditch her baby and keep ovi and arjun from mourning their own baby. and then 10 secs later she says i want to see hamara baccha. thats not how it works! u cannot eat your cake and have it too! dats ovi's baby now. the lori in the background means absolutely nothing. you have absolutely no morals or think yourself to be above morals if you now claim that child as yours or try to appease your mamta. she is worse than archu. atleast varsha knew soham was archana's so she could be prepared if archana decided not to give soham to her. but ovi has no idea that the baby isnt hers. i feel horrible for that girl. as if purvi didnt have enuf of a claim on her life already- now the baby she thinks is hers is going to be claimed?!?

its kind of cruel to say that ovi's miscarriage was her fault. they were in an accident and whilst purvi was comfortably still sat; ovi was flung out of the car. her previous drinking had nothing to do with any of it. her baby was absolutely fine and kicking till then. if it comes to the blame game then arjun could be blamed as well- he was carelessly driving whilst looking at purvi sing lori. noone blamed him and i dont think he is to blame but neither is ovi. it was an accident. but yes ovi and arjun deserve to grieve their dead child. niether of them are barren so they could have tried again and moved on. purvi's mahanta donation was unnecessary.   

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123miadelrosariocrazyankyytaani_20xxxnmsamekpari87KalapishermaSSRfanForeverkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya1008

She's not a horrible person. She was raised by Archana so she's just like and even worse than her mother - she always puts others first. 
As for taking advantage of people that is so not true. The circumstances that she was put under forced her to have to make these decisions.

LOL. sacrificing your own baby for sister is not putting others first. It is having absolute disregard for your own baby which should rightfully come before anyone else. I think it is utterly selfish to play with a baby's life which is what Purvi did. she is not putting anyone else first her. She is foolish and selfish.

No one put purvi in any circumstance to donate her baby. Ovi had put the deal of marriage. Her only fault I guess. 
But this time, what circumstance put Purvi in a place to donate her own baby? Infact, Ovi offered her baby to purvi by saying she will have two mothers. Purvi could have done same thing. She could have offered condolence to Ovi and said my daughter has two mothers. No need to donate her baby and then claim "humara baccha" and have mamta pangs.

Purvi has taken advantage of Onir also and before Arjun also. She is simply good at that, nothing else. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123taani_20samekKalapishermaSSRfanForeverDabulls23

SSRfanForever IF-Sizzlerz
SSRfanForever
SSRfanForever

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Where was her Ma ki Mamta when she took the decision? Her Maa ki Mamta rose after donation,eh? There is a wise saying "think before you leap".

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123samektaani_20pari87KalapiDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
A defenseless baby who could not decide for her own was given away, swapped, donated ETC in the name of Fing sisterly love Shocked  Is it for real or what?????  Gosh

No one give a freaking damn abt the baby...We all talk abt Purvi and Ovi but no one cares abt the baby having the right to know her parents...her real mother and father...What a sham

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123crazyankyyadittypari87Kalapi

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

A defenseless baby who could not decide for her own was given away, swapped, donated ETC in the name of Fing sisterly love Shocked  Is it for real or what?????  Gosh

No one give a freaking damn abt the baby...We all talk abt Purvi and Ovi but no one cares abt the baby having the right to know her parents...her real mother and father...What a sham
the baby is better being away from her real mother,
i cant beleive purvi gave up d baby so easily,
she doest deserve to b a mther,
i have bashed ovi too cause of her drinking in her pregnanacy,
nw i cant ignre wat purvi did

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyankyyKalapiDabulls23

Go to top