Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Brilliant post hitting the nail on the spot! Glad people are looking at this Purvi character for what she really is..A control freak of everyoe in her life...esp the men...

Thanks for this post! :P Restored my hope in logic :P 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetaMsamektaani_20dumbo15m_mastiznursinghshermaPari117koolsadhu1000ilovepyaarSushantFan_AfssDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Purvi is a horrible person (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samek

Originally posted by crazyankyy

Originally posted by sherma

superb postClap
purvi is a big shame in name of mtherhood

True! She has done enough things to be behind the bars!

Someone please tell her , that A mother is supposed to know that her baby is dead..thats law!

And replacing a dead baby with another is a horrible criminal offence?

and this purvi first hid the child's identity with her real father and then with her mother! Thats awefull!!!!

Seriously. I mean who gives her the right to decide for others. It's such a HUGE thing. Ovi should know her baby is no more. She has a right to mourn the loss of her baby. 

CV's are making Purvi looks more and more manipulative and pathetic in the name of MAHANTA.
i agree purvi dint gave time ovi to cry for her baby
and nw whn ovi will b attached to the baby,purvi will cum back

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetaMsamekm_mastipari87ilovepyaarDabulls23

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samek

Originally posted by crazyankyy

superb postClap
purvi is a big shame in name of mtherhood

True! She has done enough things to be behind the bars!

Someone please tell her , that A mother is supposed to know that her baby is dead..thats law!

And replacing a dead baby with another is a horrible criminal offence?

and this purvi first hid the child's identity with her real father and then with her mother! Thats awefull!!!!

Seriously. I mean who gives her the right to decide for others. It's such a HUGE thing. Ovi should know her baby is no more. She has a right to mourn the loss of her baby. 

CV's are making Purvi looks more and more manipulative and pathetic in the name of MAHANTA.

Most definitely agree with you CVs are damaging Purvi's character beyond repair. Why on earth Ovi cannot handle the lost of her baby. She was smart and strong enough to strike a deal with purvi for arjun so why cant she mourn the lost of her baby.  She is partially responsible for the state in which her baby was. So if she loose it, she can learn from it and move on. There will be many many more to come. She and arjun is alive, strong and healthy.

Purvi's decision is stupidity to the highest level. I dont have words to describe it

Edited by rayadallie - 19 February 2013 at 10:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinyeresamekdumbo15

.Nikki.

IF-Dazzler

.Nikki.

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
And i thought purvi would be different from archana, and not be sacrificial, i was sooo wrong, whenever i see purvi im just like what is wrong with this woman

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15aditty

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coco101

And i thought purvi would be different from archana, and not be sacrificial, i was sooo wrong, whenever i see purvi im just like what is wrong with this woman

She seem to be more physco than Ovi.Wink

Edited by rayadallie - 19 February 2013 at 10:43am

sangeetaMdumbo15

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

purvi is 1000 times worst den archana

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyankyydumbo15ilovepyaarDabulls23

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daljeet101

She makes terrible decisions. 
 But you should also mention the stupid people who blindly listen to her like  Brainless Arjun for starters.
 I thought Onir would be the wise one and help her to make good decisions, but no, he too has become brainless.

Why put the blame on only one person and bash them relentlessly?
True Onir should have helped her along to make the right decision. He did talk to her but in the end, he agreed to it. He should have told her up front that he cannot do it although he understand what she is asking.

She made such a huge sacrifice to keep that child, i need not list them and why in the blink of an eye she give it all up. why??????????????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittydumbo15archverma10Ashlaika

.Nikki.

IF-Dazzler

.Nikki.

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged

purvi is 1000 times worst den archana
i agree she makes me more angry

dumbo15sherma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top