Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

crazyankyy

Groupbie

crazyankyy

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I know.. that purvi is one of the most liked characters of pavitra rishta (dunno why?) ... but still i will stick to this fact that she is one of the most horrible prime protagonist ever made in indian televesion history.

And thats call her mahaan?
Gimme a BREAK!!!

Anybody who loves her... she will take the full advantage of that and will make their life a LIVING HELL!!

EXAMPLE!-

1) Arjun Kirloskar - A bright Intelligent Businessman with an awesome personality is changed into a typical "karanjkar house" damad! Where is the business tycoon in arjun? thats long lost ... brutally snatched away by our Purvi Mata..Tongue Tongue

Arjun, the poor soul paid a very very high price for loving purvi! He did everything possible to prove his love. and then suddenly this "business commodity" namely Arjun was traded by Purvi in exchange of Archana's happiness.. WOW! She suddenly forgot that is was HER Aayii , not Arjun's.. Why on earth should Arjun sacrifice?  Confused

And this Girl promised to marry arjun, spent a night with him, had fun , and simply left him to get married yo her sister ...

Man!! had she been a boy instead of a girl, She would have been behind the bars by now. WinkTongue

I SO WISH , THAT ON THAT VERY DAY OF MARRIAGE, ARJUN WOULD HAVE GIVEN A DAMN TO BOTH THE SISTERS AND WENT BACK TO CANADA AND NEVER RETURNED.

And now.. this guy is unhappily married , trying to fix things up in vain without even being informed that Purvi is carrying HIS baby!
Ouch

2) Onir dutt - A world class surgeon and ofcourse a man with a golden heart. Of Course our purvi somehow manages to prey for those who have a heart of gold.
Smile
and here starts Purvi's series of taking advantage! She will call herself "purvi Onir Dutt", but wont give her husband his rights. Confused

And the height was , when Onir dint want to treat OVI...
She simply left Onir...and dint return until Onir obliged to do what Purvi devi is COMMANDING!

How mean is that? Why doesnt this lady just let ppl live life on their own terms.. Who has given her the right to make ppl do what SHE needs/wants . why this blackmailing all the time??Angry

2) The baby  - And this little life! She isnt even fully matured to take a breath of fresh air, still in the incubator.. but Purvi Devi has already listed her in the "sacrificing list" ... Confused

Congratulate babe! i am sure , Ovi will be  a much better to you than Purvi.. Clap

U never know.. had u been with Purvi Mata, she might have given you to someone else after a few years in the name of "Mahaanta" ..Big smile

And finally! i really feel bad about Onir,,, Poor guy! he seriously had grown a beautiful bond with the unborn..little knowing the fact that the baby... whom he proudly calls "his" daughter would be donated! Confused

And finally..this thought came to my mind!!

what is the difference between Purvi and Mr Mittal... ???

Oh yeah!! He only made a contract paper and made it signed by Punni. And Purvi is doing exactly what she wants without any sontract paper signed!

This lady should be sent to a barren island and should be kept their without anybody near her... so that she doesnt get any other life to ruin!! Angry

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

gold1978stardeena17MyAngelSwathiReddyprachi16shivondeviss4123miadelrosariosangeetaMshivandhniStar Girlsnowyvelvetscarfsamekdumbo15sanjanataani_20arshi33archverma10harshana1like.a.boss..PlayfulKiss..m_mastipari87PandorasBoxHarpreet.Mvennaomihyugasana50zonanshermagaurav_ankita08koolsadhu1000ilovepyaar.Senorita.Pari117SSRfanForeverDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Purvi is a horrible person" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
HAHAHA we all know it, but hey, you are not allowed to voice your opinion here because Purvi fans are going to hate on this topic. 

MY advice to people who are not going to appreciate the thread, dont comment.

Nice post, and you're so right.
Whatever she does, she does it for herself. 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Star GirlshivandhnicrazyankyymiadelrosariosangeetaMarshi33rouble_lovertaani_20samekPandorasBoxpari87m_mastivenshermailovepyaarPari117SSRfanForeverDabulls23

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
superb postClap
purvi is a big shame in name of mtherhood

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Star GirlshivandhnisangeetaMarshi33dumbo15samekm_mastipari87Pari117SSRfanForeverilovepyaarDabulls23

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I dont know what to say. Purvi is horrible indeed. I dont know what the CVs are making of her character. She went thru so much just for that baby and now without even thinking she is giving it up to OVi.

Why Onir had to mention he dont know how Ovi will take it? She has to accept it. It was all her fault for not anyone else. She could not careless if she harmed the child she was carrying or killed it in her womb when she was doing her stuff.

Stupid purvi, would never learn that no matter what, when someone does not like you, you can give them your life but they still would not. they just change for a short while and then back to their old self. I see many real life examples.

Purvi Character need redemption

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuja1crazyankyyshivandhniStar Girlrouble_loversamekdumbo15archverma10adittyarshi33aathyabonibright

crazyankyy

Groupbie

crazyankyy

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

superb postClap

True! She has done enough things to be behind the bars!

Someone please tell her , that A mother is supposed to know that her baby is dead..thats law!

And replacing a dead baby with another is a horrible criminal offence?

and this purvi first hid the child's identity with her real father and then with her mother! Thats awefull!!!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123sangeetaMStar Girlsamekarshi33dumbo15m_mastipari87KalapishermaPari117ilovepyaarDabulls23

samek

samek

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
And now she will torture Ovi more by running to the baby every time it cries and somehow will try to show that the baby is more connected to her then Ovi. Like the baby will be pacified by her and not Ovi. She will try to feed the baby and Ovi will get angry. Common CV we all can actually predict the storyline. It was long before predicted in this forum that baby donation will happen.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelprachi16ss4123sangeetaMarshi33dumbo15rouble_lovertaani_20PandorasBoxm_mastipari87rayadallieshermakoolsadhu1000ilovepyaarDabulls23

dumbo15

dumbo15

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I totally agree with this post. All she has ever done is manipulate ppl to get the things she wants. First Arjun, then Onir, and now she's using her baby. She's only giving up the baby so that again she can appear "godly" in front of everyone and they can all be kissing her feet all day long. I really hope she suffers!

Edited by dumbo15 - 19 February 2013 at 10:32am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetaMtaani_20samekpari87..PlayfulKiss..m_mastishermaPari117koolsadhu1000ilovepyaar

samek

samek

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyankyy

Originally posted by sherma

superb postClap

True! She has done enough things to be behind the bars!

Someone please tell her , that A mother is supposed to know that her baby is dead..thats law!

And replacing a dead baby with another is a horrible criminal offence?

and this purvi first hid the child's identity with her real father and then with her mother! Thats awefull!!!!

Seriously. I mean who gives her the right to decide for others. It's such a HUGE thing. Ovi should know her baby is no more. She has a right to mourn the loss of her baby. 

CV's are making Purvi looks more and more manipulative and pathetic in the name of MAHANTA.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20sanjanadumbo15m_mastirayadallievenkoolsadhu1000ilovepyaarPari117Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top