Page 1 of 1

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged

[Skip Add]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-BaRul-ParAz-FIZK6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SAVITRI TV review: A visual treat," in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Thanks.
In my opinion the story is good too, its a fantasy.

But looks like all views are the same with Ridhi and Krip doing an outstanding job and Yash being the weak link.

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Yash doesnt suit the caracter
Ridhi is doing an amazing job and so is Krip unfortunatly i agree on whatever has been said abt Yash pandit he is the weak link in here
hope it will change quickly (i honestly wasnt impresed by his dialogue delevry was more impressed by ridhi's acting )

AngadPariAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Thnku zaino :-D :-D
Guys in today's epi too yash actng wasnt impressve
as satya.. Ridhi is one to concntrate still..
Krip is absent...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.