Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 20/02 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 82

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Mohan wont be convinced with Navika's lie n might try to get her information.. ek bar uske file mein Juna Moholla ka address dekh lia, sab saaf ho jayega ;)

Naam puchne me itna waqt laga. File dekhne ka idea bhi late hi aayegaLOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pankur281HansaTapori-Fari-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 20/02 (Page 7)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Fari-

Arey yaar every darned thing has only one answer - wait for 2nd march LOL Now they don't care whether we hang from the tree or the noose

we are up against the wisest authority of the universe who also happens to be deaf, unless we turn renu on them...they won't listen LOL

Why are we waiting for 2nd March? Isn't it a Saturday? Or are we having a Super Episode? LOL 

supposedly Mohan's stars are going to climb high from or after 2nd march but good point, i never looked up the day, Super episode or super bomb blast LOL The ride to march sure is choppy

Pravesh.Pankur281Moner_RadioNeelimaSJ

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
This hit and miss is gonna be soo frekin annoying if Megha, like neelu said gallops in and out of the house without seeing any photos of Mohan-RJ.Sleepy Silly

Can they atleast use some brains and show that some house cleaning, actually wall washing/painting was happening hence the photos were removed before megha came? Ermm 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pankur281Moner_Radio-Fari-Sunna_Deewani

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I think like neelu said Navi will hide her identity somehow.

Otherwise mohan office me hota kya? Ab tak ansuon ki ganga jamuna nahi behtiLOL

Pravesh.PsakhisangniMoner_RadioNeelimaSJ-Fari-

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

supposedly Mohan's stars are going to climb high from or after 2nd march but good point, i never looked up the day, Super episode or super bomb blast LOL The ride to march sure is choppy

Oh means Mohan's stars would finally align with Megha's stars and they might just meet? Yeah right! i believe that!

Cv's you are not making me fall for that! LOL

ketkit81Pravesh.PMoner_Radio-Fari-Sunna_Deewani

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I loved today's episode. The 2 Mohan scenes were awesome as usual Embarrassed Embarrassed

Pravesh.PsakhisangniNeelimaSJ-Fari-

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Well NBT makers ko kaha pata hai iha pad Navika se bhi jaada expert spy log baith hai jo Mohan-RJ ke photo ke bareme puchegaSmile
Mohan shd b sure now who this Navika is!

ankur281sakhisangniNeelimaSJ-Fari-

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

This hit and miss is gonna be soo frekin annoying if Megha, like neelu said gallops in and out of the house without seeing any photos of Mohan-RJ.Sleepy Silly

Can they atleast use some brains and show that some house cleaning, actually wall washing/painting was happening hence the photos were removed before megha came? Ermm 

Arre Yaar! Tum log bhi na!

Dekho Megha ek maa hain aur jab ek maa ki mamta jaagti hain toh woh ghar ke pictures thodi na dekhegi! Woh toh sirf slow motion mein bhaag bhaag kar apni beti ka bukhar utarne ka sochegi! Picture wagherah will be removed by Guru when Megha is with RJ LOL Swan song!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ketkit81Pravesh.P-Khush-Moner_Radio-Fari-Megher_Palok

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.