Page 1
Page   of 82
Page 2 Page 82

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules
1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriPashoRani-Swetha-JumanaLoveKunalsakhisangniankur281shivangi838Moner_Radiomeghan27sona02Megher_PalokSwastikAshNisumiswapNeelimaSJ_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 20/02" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Live Update - Episode 28

The goons walk up to Navi and ask her what's happening here? Navi stutters and Mohan asks her to say she had come here for work. The goons say in Dadaji's room. Navi ask the goons if they are doubting her? Mohan asks her to ask the same again by looking into the goons eyes. Navi does that. Mohan says if he lowers his eyes he is guilty. The goon lower his eyes and asks Navi what she hid in her handbag. Beera comes there and the goon tells Beera that Navi was using Dadaji's computer. Ragini asks what was she doing in Dada's room. Navi says I had to email the schedule to Tommy or the telecast would have been at the wrong time and my khadoos boss would have scolded me. Mohan listening to everything. Navi says I was not allowed to use the computer so I went in when no one was around. The goon says she hid something in her bag. Ragini asks Beera to check. Mohan asks Navi to give her handbag confidently to Beera. Navi does exactly that. Beera looks at her.

Navi asks Beera to check her handbag as she doesn't want him to think of her as a thief. Navi says there is nothing bigger than a person's honor. The goon and Ragini ask Beera to check. Beera keeps looking at Navi. He asks Navi to bring her hand forward. Navi does that and Beera puts the bag bak on her shoulder. Beera says you all saw how she put her hand forward. I hope this satisfies your doubts. Mohan praises her and asks her to get out of there asap. Beera says I told you when I trust someone I trust them blindly. Beera asks Navi to sleep as she needs to leave the next day. Navi says she needs to go to Indore the same night as her boss wants her to back for the telecast work. Everyone objects. Beera shoos them away. Beera says he will take her back to Indore. Navi tries to refuse but Beera insists. Navi gives in.

Beera asks Navi what she is thinking about? Navi says tomorrow is a big day for me so I was thinking about that. She asks Beera what he was thinking? Beera says he never thought about his future. Beera asks Navi to sit behind him. Beera and Navi on the road.  Beera asks Navi if she remembers her promise about meeting in Rabri center. Suddenly Beera's bike stops working. Beera starts laughing. Navi asks why is he laughing? Beera says my bike betrayed mid way. Suddenly Navi spots a bus and Beera stops it. Beera asks the driver/conductor to make sure that NAvi reaches safely. Navi says goodbye. Navi is about to get into the bus when she sees Beera setting fire to his bike as it betrayed him ROFL ROFL ROFL Navi has FB of Beera's gyan on trust etc.. Navi is worried and gets inside the bus.

Beera is lying on the bed when Ragini gets milk for him. Ragini asks him to sleep as Dadaji will get his ticket the next day and he will be praised. Beera says tomorrow is a big day for him as he is going to tell Navi about his feelings. Beera and Ragini banter about love & trust. Ragini warns him about trusting people too soon. 

Next day in Indore, Navi eating breakfast. Jiji comes there and asks Megha to eat as she hasn't eaten. She tells Navi that her life is stuck on you. Navi-Megha hug and Navi tells Megha that she missed you. Megha says she is always worried about her and asks if she had any trouble getting home. Navi remembers Beera and says there was no problem. 

Anu praising Navi. Navi says there was something that held me back. Mohan comes shouting at her. He asks if something had happened to you who would have been responsible. Navi says now you would say I escaped because of you. Mohan scolds Navi and asks her why she went there? Navi says I went there to prove myself just like you asked me to. Mohan says I did not ask you to prove your worth by putting your life in danger. Mohan says you wanted people to say "What a great journalist is..?" He asks what her name is and Navi replies Navika. Mohan says you wanted people to say what a great journalist Navika is? He realizes what he said and looks at her in shock.

Precap: RJ crying in the room and suddenly the door bell rings. Guru looks through the peephole to see that it is Megha. The maid in the house opens the door and Megha says she wants to meet RJ's mother. Mohan talking to Guru and saying RJ gets restless when she has fever. Mohan tells Guru he is coming home in sometime. Megha is applying cold compress to RJ. Mohan comes home and Guru is worried.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 20 February 2013 at 9:27am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80ketkit81blmadhuri-Swetha--raiAasma-JumanaLoveKunalPravesh.PIshaqzaadeThePirateKing-Khush-ankur281sakhisangnimeghan27Moner_Radiosona02shivangi838sumiswapSenpooSilentsoulMegher_Palok-MohanKiRaadha-_Bidzie_

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Ragini to Beera---Ab Yeh Mat Kehna Ki Macchar Pe Bharosha Hai Mujey Aur Wo Mere Glass Main Nahi Girega.ROFL

Navi--Agar Jaane Anjaane Main Koi Biraai Ka Saath De To Wo Kitna Sahi Aur Galat Hota Hai?

Megha---Samajdaari Se Ya Nasamji Se Kiye Gaye Bure Kaam Ka Natija To Bura Hi Hota Hai..Aur Kasoorwaar Bhi Utna Hi Bada Huva.Thumbs Up

Navi To Beera--- Aur Mera Khadoos Boss Meri Band Baja Deta.
ROFL

Smile

Smile

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 24 February 2013 at 5:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshinegirlPravesh.Pveena456sakhisangniankur281shivangi838sona02Megher_Palok

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Res

Edited by sumiswap - 20 February 2013 at 9:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mamata279SwastikAshNi_Bidzie_

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Mohan Saving Navi...but Phone pe se...not udte hue Rewa jake...lolzzz

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pankur281meghan27HansaTapori_Bidzie_

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Hullo,yeh Navika ki aakhen sukhe aam ki tarha ho gayi hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Phone pe instruction...badiya hai :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281HansaTapori

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Beera bhai,uski aakhon se to lag raha tha kuch chupa raha hai,akal kaha gaya hai iska!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.