*QH WU 19/2 Rasia's trap for Rashid*

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the quick update!!
thnks for d update...again a wonderful epi wid loads of mysteries coming to light

many find it waste but i loved d epi despite a little less of my cute asya today

they actually had 2 cute moments n zoe was at her best harassing asad...lol

razia had to reveal her side of her doing so v knw wat it is...

tomoro it is rashids turn wid asya...both asad n zoe r gonna be affected n how thats d main highlight...cant wait for tomoro
Thanks for the quick updates I'm actually in class n had to watch qubool hai on silent, but I did noticed that the woman did look a lot like Zoya from the back, especially the hair!! One more thing, how is the body still there after 17 yrs!! Is it still there!!! Just wondering???Edited by ilovearnavkhush - 11 years ago
thank u so much for the update...
wow this was a wonderful episode...well im uite impressed with the gudia factory ka raaz...not a very very big dhamaka but yeah...and nice twist in the tale for sure...coming episodes will be more interesting...who was that lady who was killed y razia...why did raiza kill her?what has that lady to do with asya?what has rashid to say abt the whole incident?

and the dead body is still there after 17 years?is that possible?😲
very intersting indeed - but the doll will solve all the problems once found again ..
thank you Edited by anjana_pi - 11 years ago
Thanks for the written update love <3
Tfs, raziya is too good for all of them...😈