Arjun

new story: dosti hai.. ya pyaar... part 4 on pg 7 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

devildiva21

IF-Sizzlerz

devildiva21

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

awsum update...
loved it...
awww arjun fatty and riya making him run after her... lol
kya concern hai fight ke peeche... too cute...
loved the way arjun replied her about why he was being concerned...
continue soon...
cant wait for the next part...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new story: dosti hai.. ya pyaar... part 4 on pg 7 (Page 5)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess_pari

Goldie

princess_pari

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
hola...
back with part 3...

"mamma, I miss him…. its already 3 years he is staying abroad…."

"arre beta, tu to usse itna ladti thi….usse chidathi thi…. Ab Achanak kya hogaya???"

"pata nahin mumma…. But aaj kal main usse bohut miss kar rahi hun….. I myself don't know why……

pehle atleast wo call karta tha but see pichle 2 months se he din even call me once..." (she pouted)

"hota hai beta…..bachpan se saath the to ab aise me dukh to zaroor hoga na…." came arjun's mom…

"that ullu ke patthe din even skype me once in past 3 yrs and din even send any of us even a single pic of his…. How dare he??"

"tumhe problem kis baat ki hai ki who yahan nahin ya is baat ki,ya call nahin kiya isliye,ya  ki wo tujhe apna pic nahin bheja?" came her own mom…….

"mom…."

And she rushes to her room.

"should we tell her aditi?"

"no manu…. Usne mana kiya hai na….. then let us not…."

"jab wo usse milegi to hum pe gussa hogi.. he is already in his room…."

"tab jo hoga tab dekha jaayega…. Now to he is asleep….. let him go to college and handle her…."

After some time, riya rushed to her college.

After an hour o so in the college….

Riya was walking alone in the corridor…. She was not at all interested in the happenings around her……

All that occupied her mind was Arjun….. her Arjun….

"did I say MY ARJUNWink????? What the hell is wrong with me??? Lately all I am thinking is about him…. you are going crazy riya….. really get some grip on yourself….."LOLLOL

"hey beautiful…. kya hua? Akele akele baat kar rahi ho? Aur wo tera bhukkad friend aaj bhi nahin aaya kya? O lemme guess….. tu uska friendship band and gift ka intezaar kar rahi hai na??? abhui tak nahin aaya…. Tsk tsk…. Bechaari…."ConfusedConfused

"shutup karan... will u? Arjun mujhe friendship band bheje ya na bheje, I don't care cos he was, is and will be my friend forever… samjhe ya samjhau???"

"najaane uss mote main aisa kya hai jo mujhme nahin hai….. comeon baby, zara hume bhi dekho…… hum to tumhe gale lagaane ke liye bakaraar hai"

"back off dude…. "

"gussa???? I know m hot and you cant resist me…."

It was karan, college bully, son of a business man….. lusting after riya…..

He started moving forward and riya started stepping back…. Finally she hit her back with the pillar and started panicking…. She saw around for help but no one came forward…. He started leaning towards her…..

She tried to escape but in vain….

His lips were almost to touch her….AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

She closed her eyes tight and with her hands tried to shove him….

Suddenly,

He was pulled off from her and riya opened her eyes, only to see a tall, muscular man, with blue jeans and white tee, with a brown leather jacket and a hand help in one hand, holding karan's neck tight chocking him and pressing him against piller..SmileBig smile

"how dare to touch Riya, and more over try to kiss her…..Angry

Don't you know who her friend is???"

Karan chocking badly- "wo mota sa Arjun…….. haathi kahin ka….*cough* aur koi dost nahin hai*cough* hai iska….."

"aur wo mota sa, haathi Arjun main hun….. Arjun Suryakant Raute….. samjhe ya samjhau???"WinkWinkWinkBig smile

He let go of his neck and punched his face and everyone in the radius of 5 feet heard a crunching sound. Karan fell down groaning in pain….

Arjun without looking at any one in particular "take him to doctor…."

He grabbed riya's hand and marched off taking a stunned riya with him……

to be continued...

appreciation and criticisms welcomed...

please like and comment...

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

dishacjumbo_dumboramya_lnPRINCESS19arnavkhushi1206Bhaktikapasiprincessaneekahoneey95Arya1991nivanthi2kanishikaanupmyas23nakshatra92rocking_galpihu_angadLivingforARM.V.Kohli007madmadonasrividhya68IshitaRocks015fatima15AnjuRish...anika...Payal_156devildiva21Aks13_TaNi_

Payal_156

IF-Sizzlerz

Payal_156

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Fab dear
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_pari

rocking_gal

IF-Dazzler

rocking_gal

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
nice update!
arjun back with new avataar nice...aaye hi he helped riya in hero way wow!
cont soon waiting for riya's reaction...Big smile

princess_pari

Christeee

IF-Dazzler

Christeee

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
not fair plz give a long update uh i'm so excited to know wat'll happen now and wat they'll do.
update sooon and thanx for pm

princess_pari

...Mithuz...

IF-Rockerz

...Mithuz...

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
nice

princess_pari

pihu_angad

IF-Dazzler

pihu_angad

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Awesome

princess_pari

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Nice update 

i liked it

Continue soon

princess_pari

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.