India-Forums

||~*Ishq Wala DevKhi LOVE*~|| (Page 12)

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
It was a cute performance... and Arjun as usual, rocked it... 

Nice topic Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

fiza u postd sig...i want avi with tht text..n also height ko itna increase karne ki zaroorat nahi..bt width ko thoda increase kar...u send such avi by tomorrow..i can definitely wait..Smile

yaar photbucket is having sum problem... woh auto size reduce ker raha hai .kal kerti hoon

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
fiza try imgur.com
premana Goldie
premana
premana

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
another mind blowing magical and outstanding romantic moment of DEVKHIDay Dreaming. these two were totally mesmerizing in ishqwala song sequence.Aneri was very good at the time of this song.her expression of slowly falling over a guy and happy for that feelings was really praiseworthy.and ARJUN BIJLANI, inke bare me kya kahu, ye to romance king hain.whenever i see ARJUN'S INTENSE EYES, i only find INTENSE LOVE AND AFFECTION, AN ATTRACTION THAT CAPTIVATE ANY GIRL AND COMPEL THE GIRL TO LOST IN HIM. for me, ARJUN BIJLANI IS THE PERFECT DEFINITION OF LOVE AND ROMANCE.AND HIS EYES ARE THE SYMBOL OF PASSIONATE LOVE. 

but i really wanted such scene in some romantic place like terrace or in any sunsan jaga, where DEVKHI WOULD DANCE WITH FULL MOON AND TENDER WIND, AND THE SONG IN THEIR  HEART, OST IN EACH OTHER FOR SOME MOMENT WITHOUT ANY STRESS OR TENSION.

NIKKI: thnx for making such a wonderful post dear. dear, maine tomhe kuch caps lene kahi thi, what about that? it's really needed.

Nikki_Titli

Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
awesome Post Nikki DI 

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
thank u all for the comments and LIKE-s...thnx soo much for lovin my topic...HugHugHugHugHug...

shwetaloveyou

-Suni- IF-Stunnerz
-Suni-
-Suni-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Nice post Nikki and yeah that song did suit very well Embarrassed

Nikki_Titli

.sio.angel. IF-Sizzlerz
.sio.angel.
.sio.angel.

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Originally posted by .sio.angel.

hey nikki di...
ahh i was missing this colorful thread of urs badly...
and AB as dev and the girl pakhi...they make a cute pair and yeah im also liking their jodi...the vs r slowly but gradually picking with the track and i like it...and AB truely rocks as dev...Big smile

Sio...HugHugHug...i knw its been a while since i made some topics..bt my topic days r back it seems..yday i made one in Veera forum and today in Kaali forum...Big smileBig smile...

DevKhi is INDEED a cute pair sio..Day Dreaming..btw if u can,then plz make ur gorgeous creations on this cute jodi na...i wud LOVE to use...StarStarStar

Nywz thnx soo much for likin my post dear and for this lovely comment too..HugHugHug
yeah indeed a cute pair...oh i never thoguht abt that...will surley make siggie swhen im free di...rite now a lill busy...pehle apki Mohit ko poori karu...i have alreadys tated making for AB...so now ill make their jodi siggies...Embarrassed

Nikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index