BWU- 19th Feb '13 Lawyer & Divorce ki Kahaani

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Brief Written Update - Feb 19th, 2013

Viren and Jeevika tell Virat-Manvi that their divorce papers are ready, they only need their signatures and the lawyer who will arrive at 7PM will finalize their divorce. Virat and Manvi are shell shocked. Viren tells them, that both of them will be free from their cages and the fake responsibilities soon. Before they can reveal the truth to them, Jeevika drags Manvi out.

Madan Chachu explains to Dabbu the importance of marriage, how unbelievably time passed and it's already Dabbu's big day. Dabbu and his father are emotional. Pinky sees the bonding, and is happy. They share an emotional hug. (They're acting like Dabbu is the one being sent off! 😆)

Jeevika is busy in her room, suddenly Manvi comes and pleads to tell her something important. Jeevika however, purposely doesn't let Manvi finish her sentence and says she has too much for Dabbu's wedding and all other excuses. Beeji too comes to the room, and asks Manvi to help in the work of the wedding rather than gossiping with her sister. She orders Manvi to leave. Manvi is saddened.

Guests have arrived, everyone is fully dressed and Dabbu's wedding finally begins, Virat and Manvi try to speak to each other, but every time there are interruptions. Finally they sneak out and Manvi asks Virat to wait till the lawyer arrives, and they would nab him before anyone else. Just then, Beeji arrives (another interruption 😆) Beeji comes forward and thanks Virat and Manvi for putting up the entire act, and now because of them Viren-Jeevika reunited, and they are back to being a happy family. Manvi too is happy, she looks at Virat and both smile at their victory.

Viren is welcoming all the guests at the door and hence VirMan cannot get to the lawyer before Viren. Manvi thinks of an idea and calls her younger friends to help her out. They go to Viren and drag him away asking for help. Viren reluctantly goes. This gives VirMan a chance, and they quickly stand at Viren's spot, welcoming guests. Although Manvi think they would recognize the lawyer in his civil uniform, they do not see any one as such for a long time.

Both are happy that the lawyer didn't come since it was past 7PM already. As they turn to enter the wedding hall, they see Viren and Jeevika talking to someone, who is apparently holding a file in his hand. Both are left shocked.

No Precap.

Sorry for the brief one today. Will try to update in more detail later on, if time permits. 
Enjoy. Hit Like ;)
-Sonia

Edited by Predator. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the update :)
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the lovely update Sonia 🤗

did you feel so that it was as if daboo ki bidaai... when i saw chachu and dabboos talk .. i imagined Maanvi there with her famous "teesri behen" line 😆

I didn't understand that scene though,... but nothing major.. just a filler episode..

lets see how Sweety will band bhajaofy Daboo 😆
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Thanks for the lovely update Sonia 🤗

did you feel so that it was as if daboo ki bidaai... when i saw chachu and dabboos talk .. i imagined Maanvi there with her famous "teesri behen" line 😆

I didn't understand that scene though,... but nothing major.. just a filler episode..

lets see how Sweety will band bhajaofy Daboo 😆

I totally agree Munni, a filler episode, which is why I wasn't even willing to do a detailed update. Hmph.

But yes, I LOVE the part when Manvi calls Dabbu their third sister. She's SO hilarious! 🤣
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the written update!!!!!!!😛😃👏⭐️
forever_young thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Filler Epi! .-.

But, Thank you for the lovely update Sonia! xD

wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2