Take a bow, Miss Negi!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Loved Negi's acting...
She was superb as purvi..though I hated purvi for doing this but Negi's performance was amazing..!!
@Ppl-And plz dont bash the actor for her character..!Edited by ashvikluverrr - 11 years ago
ofcourse !! she is really developed in Acting skills !! that scene when she said that she wants to see baby and whole she went to see the baby in incubator, really her expressions made me emotional tears ! well done negi !!
Originally posted by Dabulls23

My req to Missasha negi pls take bow and bow out of PR as u have done enough damage. C ya
your service is not needed by some..
I thought when one often discuss about respecting relationships, right and wrong doings in many of their defending posts, they would have better understandings on giving respect than us " younger ones"? 😕

Anyways, just requesting it to you to please keep an eye on your text when referring anything to the actors, because it may hurt them. Thank you 😊Edited by Manoshono - 11 years ago
HATS off to ASHA for her mindblowing peformance.🤗
Originally posted by Dabulls23

My req to Miss asha negi pls take bow and bow out of PR as u have done enough damage.  C ya your service is not needed by some..

Woah.  This is a bit personal and mean-spirited.  Purvi is not Asha Negi.  Asha is playing a role and doing her job. Please don't judge people you don't know.

Well done Asha - you are doing a fine job 👏

Asha  is indeed doing a splendid job in PR. Her style of acting is very natural and refreshing, she can portray her emotions through subtle nuances as opposed to being overly melodramatic ….which is very common in Indian soaps.  Had it not been for her and Rithvik I would have quit this show a long time ago.

Originally posted by simpletruth

Asha  is indeed doing a splendid job in PR. Her style of acting is very natural and refreshing, she can portray her emotions through subtle nuances as opposed to being overly melodramatic '.which is very common in Indian soaps.  Had it not been for her and Rithvik I would have quit this show a long time ago.

Thank U for your post. But this is Bold also same & main opinion mine.
Originally posted by AshaNegiFan

why are you bashing?????😡

It's not bashing, it's called having an opinion and while you may not agree with it at least respect my independent thinking. The character of Purvi is very selfish and manipulative (

Thanks