Crime patrol: Dastak

Situation Game: What will you do...?????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Please share how will you react in this situation.

The Situation: You are standing under a bus stand. Suddenly, some cheap boys come and stand near you. You dont pay attention. Soon, they start singing vulgar songs and are about to touch you..

Sub points: You are the only girl standing there.

You have a mobile phone with you.

And, its evening time and its about to get dark.

Use your girly brain here and come up with innovative ways to fight this situation...

The BEST and the most INNOVATIVE and also most HELPFUL answer will win...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-charu_81

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Situation Game: What will you do...?????" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Well most of the times, these cheap boys are harmless for as long as you show them who's the boss.  Instead of panicking and reacting - using your cell phone or running, look them in their eyes and yell at them - yell and tell them to leave you alone or you'll start screaming.  If they don't leave, by all means, scream as loud as you can.  Make as much of a scene as possible.  Even if they grab you and take you, keep on fighting and while doing so, grab the details in your head about your surroundings and about your attackers.  Two things that women should always keep in theirs purse are: a sharp object (not a weapon though) and a pepper spray.

Another thing I would like to mention is that if' it's late and you're going home, do one of the followings:
1) if you have to take the bus, then take the bus from a stop where it's busy - too much of public.  It's hard for any guy(s) to attack girl where there are too many people.
2) Make arrangements with your family members or your friends to come and pick you up.
3) Travel in a group - 3 or more.
4) Assuming this is in India - take an auto riskshaw or a taxi rather than the bus.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-charu_81Muskaan92

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged

I would shout and scream at them to Censored leave. If they don't then i would scream and shout for people. I would not be afraid and face the situation bravely. I would also call the police using my cell phone.

I would also leave from there and go to a nearest place where there are people like a small hotel or a train station. I would call my family and inform them and also call the police.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_81madhooMuskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

Well most of the times, these cheap boys are harmless for as long as you show them who's the boss.  Instead of panicking and reacting - using your cell phone or running, look them in their eyes and yell at them - yell and tell them to leave you alone or you'll start screaming.  If they don't leave, by all means, scream as loud as you can.  Make as much of a scene as possible.  Even if they grab you and take you, keep on fighting and while doing so, grab the details in your head about your surroundings and about your attackers.  Two things that women should always keep in theirs purse are: a sharp object (not a weapon though) and a pepper spray.

Another thing I would like to mention is that if' it's late and you're going home, do one of the followings:
1) if you have to take the bus, then take the bus from a stop where it's busy - too much of public.  It's hard for any guy(s) to attack girl where there are too many people.
2) Make arrangements with your family members or your friends to come and pick you up.
3) Travel in a group - 3 or more.
4) Assuming this is in India - take an auto riskshaw or a taxi rather than the bus.

Good one. I absolutely agree with you. Girls should carry some kind of pocket knives with them. And, pepper spray is also a good option...

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I would shout and scream at them to Censored leave. If they don't then i would scream and shout for people. I would not be afraid and face the situation bravely. I would also call the police using my cell phone.

I would also leave from there and go to a nearest place where there are people like a small hotel or a train station. I would call my family and inform them and also call the police.

Right Ritu...
Instead of getting scared of the situation, one should fight bravely...

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Yeah, you need to get to the public space as soon as possible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya...arja

Please share how will you react in this situation.

The Situation: You are standing under a bus stand. Suddenly, some cheap boys come and stand near you. You dont pay attention. Soon, they start singing vulgar songs and are about to touch you..

Sub points: You are the only girl standing there.

You have a mobile phone with you.

And, its evening time and its about to get dark.

Use your girly brain here and come up with innovative ways to fight this situation...

The BEST and the most INNOVATIVE and also most HELPFUL answer will win...

Well... what would you do dear?  How would you handle the situation?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Agreee with suggestions what Madhoo mentioned...
 We should not look scared and vulnerable ..we should fight back..
Some times those bad guys can be from criminal background..we better be carefull also...
First thing go to some place where we can find some people. And Immmediatley call for help...
There are some Safety Apps..we better have it installed in our phones..Just one press of a button it will alert our family and friends...
Today only when I was coming back from Office I had a experience..Some two guys started making some comments and singing... Those people looked like some construction workers..I just stared back at them .And guess what they became quiet and didn't utter a word...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhooMuskaan92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.