Savitri

Question

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LuvPoojaBose

LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
I am a die hard fan of Angad and I was really looking forward for this show so My question is

so Angad is not playing main lead :( I mean as far as I believe he is playing the COP so he does not have any super power or whatever

Yash is a fantastic actor but then why they chose Yash over Angad playing the main lead. Did they not see Angad in PHULWA, whats wrong with them

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Question" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngadPariAddict

IF-Rockerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPoojaBose

I am a die hard fan of Angad and I was really looking forward for this show so My question is

so Angad is not playing main lead :( I mean as far as I believe he is playing the COP so he does not have any super power or whatever

Yash is a fantastic actor but then why they chose Yash over Angad playing the main lead. Did they not see Angad in PHULWA, whats wrong with them

omgg one more angy's die hard fan..
Yr dnt tk tnsion.. He hs gt main role
aftr few tym satya aka yash will b seen missing
nd he nd ridhi ll b focussed.. Dnt worry
angad has macho role :-D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akki_Kundal

LuvPoojaBose

LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiNgad

Thanks for the Reply but the problem is that I do not understand why he is doing a cameo roles. I mean this show is about Riddhima and Yash having rebirth to complete their love story so having Angad in between them will look a bit weird as the show's point is to have the love story complete in every birth but anyways am looking forward to Angad, until then I guess I'll just have to watch Yash and Riddhi. I hope they do not disappoint me. I didn't liked her previous TV Show. 

I also have another question, Is this fiction names or true story related to Ramayan. I am sorry I am not into this and I really want to read the true story 

AngadPariAddict

IF-Rockerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the Reply but the problem is that I do not understand why he is doing a cameo roles. I mean this show is about Riddhima and Yash having rebirth to complete their love story so having Angad in between them will look a bit weird as the show's point is to have the love story complete in every birth but anyways am looking forward to Angad, until then I guess I'll just have to watch Yash and Riddhi. I hope they do not disappoint me. I didn't liked her previous TV Show. 

I also have another question, Is this fiction names or true story related to Ramayan. I am sorry I am not into this and I really want to read the true story 
its riddhi dear nt riddhimaLOLyr he  hasnt cameo..his entry a lil bit late..as satya wil go missing so sum1 need to b dere wid savitri..so Angad wil b dt person. as on artciles angad 's role has much potential den satya's role.u mst hv seen "KAHANI" movie of vidya balan.its a lil similar to it.its nt like ramayan at all.EmbarrassedWink

LuvPoojaBose

LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

its riddhi dear nt riddhimaLOLyr he  hasnt cameo..his entry a lil bit late..as satya wil go missing so sum1 need to b dere wid savitri..so Angad wil b dt person. as on artciles angad 's role has much potential den satya's role.u mst hv seen "KAHANI" movie of vidya balan.its a lil similar to it.its nt like ramayan at all.EmbarrassedWink

Okay it's just I wanted to see Angad Hasija lol but I am going to follow what you said and wait for his Entry and will help this show get +1 on TRP well not really since I live in Canada but Youtube all the way and damnn I just realised Krip Suri is playing the Rahukaal Shocked I really liked his acting skills in Phulwa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.